Chapter 14 - The Truth

Super Natural [HIATUS]

Nana’s POV

What is happening around me? Have I gone crazy?! Was that Jaemin’s friend? Did I just see that? I must be dreaming , right? I was trembling in fear I pinched my cheeks as I closed my eyes and instead I felt pain. I opened them again and still this scene didn’t disappear in front of me. Why are my teacher’s are here? And Taeyeon ssi?! What is happening really? I can’t take these all in one night. Who are they? What are they? What is this blue flame of barrier around us? My right hand reached out for it and was trying to know whether I was still in my right mind set. Although I felt stupid for reaching out for it I might get burn, but I still continued it. Surprisingly, it wasn’t hot or cold it was just fine. The flame felt comforting and I had no idea why it felt like that. The guy who stabbed her escaped and the place was really in a mess. When no one was attacking us and the turmoil stopped. Suddenly the barrier around us went off. Kahi ssi which is my dance teacher approached me and Jungah ssi followed. I fell down on my knees.

“Nana? Are you okay?” Kahi ssi asked, worried. I wasn’t able to speak. My mouth doesn’t want to even utter even a word and I am so scared. Kahi ssi called the girl named Yuri to help this girl who was lying on the ground to heal her.

“I’m sorry, Nana if you got caught on this.” Jungah ssi’s words made me calm a little and I was able to even speak up.

“W-who a-are you?” I wasn’t expecting to even ask that. Jungah ssi and same with Kahi ssi were giving me looks. I quickly corrected myself. “I-I-meant w-what is h-happening? Why am I seeing this? P-please s-someone answer me.”

End of POV

 

Jungah’s POV

I saw Nana inside the blue flames she somewhat looked overwhelmed around her surroundings. So she could see those flames? How? She isn’t a normal human? I asked myself. I pitied her and she was shaking. Kahi walked towards her and I followed. The poor girl fell on her knees.

“Nana? Are you okay?” She asked. Her eyes were shaking and couldn’t remain still after a second. I could see fear in her. Kahi called out for Yuri and she hurriedly made her way towards the young demon.

“I’m sorry, Nana if you got caught on this.” I said with a comforting voice. She parted and finally she said something, but  I wasn’t expecting it to be like that.

“W-who a-are you?” The both of us frowned at her. Her facial expression never changed she looked aghast. I would do the same if I was ever see those in front of me in one night. “I-I-meant w-what is h-happening? Why am I seeing this? P-please s-someone answer me.” Her voice was even trembling too and her eyes were in the verged of crying. After a few minutes tears strolled down on her cheeks.

“We will explain everything.” Kahi continued as she hugged the blonde. I came to caressed her back to give her comfort

End of POV

 

“Eyoung,” Yuri called out. The latter responded quickly by approaching her.

“Seosaengnim what is it?”

“Go with them.” It is more likely a command  when Yuri said it.

“Me where?” She asked confuse.

“For the mean time until that demon hasn’t recovered her loss powers stay with them.”

“What with them? Why it’d be me?”

“Eyoung, you are the only person who can make stronger barrier amongst your fellow exorcists around that blonde’s house and-“ Eyoung quickly interrupted Yuri. She was so confused why only her going to be sent to that blonde’s place.  

“Why only me? What’s going on to those two anyway? Seosaengnim I’m okay with the first one you’ve asked me but this is-”

“Because you’re the only student that is good at exorcist crafts I will give you the spell to separate them when it is needed. But that isn't permanent it's only temporary. From now on those two will be knotted until some magic happens.” Yuri ignored her pleading and Eyoung kept complaining but at the end. She finally agreed to stay with them until Lizzy gets her powers back.

 

Eyoung’s POV

I refused to come with them and I couldn’t believe that I was helping a demon to get her powers back. My parents died because of them I lost them because of those demons. I was so lost I didn’t know what to do when they died in front of me. Yuri seosaengnim saved me from that tragic event. I was taught to be stronger and able to protect myself from harm. Mostly against to these demons; Kahi ssi went with us to explain everything to that poor blonde. She was clueless on what was happening around her. We were walking back to her house when we reached her house. I think someone was trying to make me feel depressed. This house and this place were reminding me of someone. Upon stepping my foot on the house ground it was seemingly that the atmosphere around me felt heavy. I could feel some emotions and they were likely sad.

End of POV

 

It’s been two days when that incident happened. Nana wasn’t able to attend her classes because she was stuck at her room along with the demon. She couldn’t believe that Kaeun was right. She could finally see that ribbon and the worst thing was that her soul was bound to this demon’s blue ribbon. Her soul chain was attached to her ribbon also. The soul chain were smokey chains that are attached to each other's ribbons. Only the person with third eye can see those. She couldn’t believe that she was about to like a girl who was disguising as a guy.

It must be hard for you to be deceived for such a long time. Nana thought. Because of you, with just a simple bumping onto you guys. My life is a whole lot different from before. Nana unconsciously brushed those strands of hair on her forehead. Am I being punished? What did I do to experience all of these? She quickly pulled back her hand and looked away. What am I doing just now? She couldn’t go further than one meter because of the chains on her wrist. She was sitting there next to her sleeping body as she bit her lip with unsettled emotions.

 

Nana’s POV

I don’t know whether to hate her or despise her. She has saved my life twice. Her life was run by an enemy since her birth. I could see why she escaped from that world. The question is why me? What’s special about me? For me to be bound with her?

End of POV

 

Nana noticed that she hadn’t seen Kaeun since she came back home. She didn’t even sense her presence throughout the house. She didn’t even show some signs of her. Eyoung was at the living room sitting alone. She didn’t go to school because she was waiting for her transcripts to be transfered at Kyung Hee University. She was forced to do it. She thought that it was time for her to pay back her Yuri seosaengnim goodwill for helping her throughout the hardships she had gone through. She sighed. Eyoung noticed that atmosphere she had felt when she sets her foot on that place was never felt again. She knew it was her friend, but she couldn’t understand why was she hiding for these whole two days from her. Eyoung closed her eyes and she decided to break the silence at the living room. She knew also that she was watching her by not letting her presence felt by her. But she could feel pair of eyes was watching her somewhere inside the house.

 

“Please Kaeun don’t hide to me.” Eyoung said in a low voice. She heard a gasped somewhere.


Finally I've updated this fic.

I hope you like it though.

Aww there isn't too much things to say

So ciao!