Chapter 22 - Warning

Super Natural [HIATUS]

“I never told anyone that I could see paranormal I kept it until when I found you that day. You were a messed.”

“I know,” She said sadly.

“Why are you hiding? This isn’t good you know. Hiding can’t solve anything.”

“I’m finding a-” She cut her off.

“You know what? You’ve been living longer than me. You should know the answer.” She sighed as she stood on the couch heading out the house. “I need a walk a little bit.”

“Ok,” She sighed. She never thought of her as a coward, but what she was doing right now was more likely one.

Do something, only me and your relatives know your secret.

 

“I-I like you.” Nana said as she tried to look at her straight in the eyes. Lizzy never said anything, she had this straight face, she released her from her hold. She sat on the edge of their bed. Nana was hurt; a tear fell.

“I’m sorry, I was, I, that was, please I’m sorry I can’t. I never thought this would end up like this. I wasn’t taking advantage of you. I just don’t know why I have done it.” Nana cried as she turns her back on her. She had hoped she never said it. She wished she didn’t tell her.

“Why did you k-kiss me then? Did you know how that other part of you had done to me? It Affect me really hard!” Lizzy didn’t answer. “This past week I never told you everything, about her. Her actions and plus yours did it. I kept telling myself that you wouldn’t love me back. Why were you acting as if you’re interested to me?” Her voice cracked, but she didn’t care.

“I’m sorry my intention isn’t like that. Since I’m giving you a problem already I want-I need some fresh air.” She has one hour left before the chains will go back to normal. She opened the glass door in their room. So she decided to stay at the roof of the house to give herself some time to think. Nana on the other hand, she felt that she was really stupid to tell her what she felt towards her.

Nana, you’re so stupid. You know it from the start why did you tell her?! Lizzy sat on the roof while sighing a couple of times. She didn’t want to tell her those words, but she had to. The truth was she liked that kiss. She thought that she was beautiful and had a good side to. She just couldn’t stop herself from leaning forwards that time. She really hated herself from being drowned to those brown eyes that she really admires. She knows well that if she will fall for her Nana won’t have problems instead it will be her at the end. She just didn’t want to suffer.

 

Lizzy, you shouldn’t have done that. Look now! You just crushed her heart. Ah! Why did you let her hopes up?! She was in really deep thoughts that time. She cried and all the emotions inside her were making her nuts. She didn’t know what to feel. Until she knew all around her turned dark. The other part of her took over her body.

 

“God! Finally I’m out. Sometimes I think of her that she is stupid. Doesn’t she realize that she likes her? Ah, whatever, time to play before this body gives up on me again.” There was smirked on her lips as she headed down and made her way to their room. Nana turned her head to her direction as she saw her figure on the glass door. This time she knew it wasn’t her controlling her body. Those colours of her eyes were obvious to her. She stood there emotionless as she stepped forward.

 

“Don’t come near me!” She said sternly. Lizzy ignored her and continued. An evil smile appeared on her face.

 

“Look, I’m here for you since the owner of this body doesn’t know her real feelings.”

 

“I said don’t come near me.” Lizzy sat down on the bed as she reached for her cheeks. Nana slapped it away with teary eyes. Lizzy smiled even wider. “Who are you really? Why do you always takes over her body?”

 

“Oh, yeah, I haven’t answered your question before. Don’t worry, I’m the evil part of her, but not harmful.” Lizzy right hand made her way to her thighs. Nana quickly pushed her away but the brunette smile got even wider.

 

“If you have something in mind don’t even think about it.” Lizzy only laughed at her answer.

 

“Come on, don’t you like me? You just said it right?! I will love you more than her.” Without a warning she pounced on her.

 

“Lizzy get off!” She leaned down and was about to kiss her, but Nana turned her head to the side.

 

“Why? Okay I’ll tell you something.” She whispered to her ear. “Make her jealous if you really like her. Make her realize that.” Lizzy’s hand slipped under her shirt. Nana was really mad as she slapped her in the face that made her stop.

 

“Could you please stop this already as if you want to me! Keep your hands off of me!” Lizzy smirked and continued where she'd stopped. The blonde struggled and Lizzy was planting kisses on her neck. She couldn’t do anything because the demon was stronger than her. She only cried even harder. “Please stop..” Nana said in audible voice, but the demon could hear her. Lizzy opened her blouse and was about to unhook her bra. Fortunately, Nana managed to stop her.

 

"If you want me to go away. Make her love you, make her realize her feelings for you, take some risk also if must, and remember what I have told you. Make her jealous or else I will take her over her body for good until she can’t go out. Then I will take you before she could. I will make you mine!" Nana tried to push her away but it didn’t do anything. Lizzy crushed her lips on hers as she kept struggling. The brunette roamed her hands on her smooth body. Eyoung opened the door because she heard some noises inside their room. Eyoung was surprised from what she was seeing. She quickly threw some holy water on her body. A smoke appeared from the part where she got holy water and Lizzy looked back with fierce eyes. Eyoung noticed that it wasn’t the real Lizzy who was now looking at her who she just threw holy water.

 

“Exorcist!” Lizzy exclaimed.

 

“Stay away from her, demon!” She said and she looked at her with the most disgusting look on her face. Lizzy was about to attack Eyoung but before she could. The demon was surrounded by white lightning bars. Everytime her body made contact she screamed in pain.

 

“It hurts! Let me out damn exorcists!” Her faint flames showed up but it didn’t help her. Eyoung did some prayers until the brunette fell on the ground unconscious. Eyoung ran towards her quickly and hugged Nana.

 

“Unnie are you okay now?” Nana buried her face on the crook of her neck. Sobbing.

 

“Eyoung do something, she’s always out of her mind lately. The evil part of her always comes out at night.”

 

“As I thought, it wasn't her. Don’t worry I will do something so whenever she isn’t acting like herself then she can’t go further to her bad intentions.”

 

Remember, Nana if you want to save her. Don’t forget what I’ve told you. She laughed before her voice faded. Nana heard her voice and it seemed Eyoung didn’t hear it.

 

How?! Can I save her? What should I do?! Nana cried even harder. Eyoung that night put a tattoo on Lizzy’s neck so she couldn’t touch the blonde whenever she had bad intentions towards her. Eyoung stayed for the night to console the blonde. Nana didn’t sleep early that night. She thought of a way to save the blonde.

 

I guess it is time for me to return a favour. I don’t have a choice but to do that. Even it would hurt me. I have to do it.


Yay! Update

I will make another chapter maybe later hehe

Thanks for the comments I'm happy to read them.

Although this fic isn't that great unlike the other fics out there.

Anyways, hope you find this chapter interesting

I guess I won't do here.

It depends ahahaah

See you on the next chapter, ciao!