Chapter 27 - The News, Life, and Death

Super Natural [HIATUS]

She lied, yes, no one ever knew about her ploy. Of course, this is a part from her being the guard of the human and the demon. It was all so different. She knew that huge commotion that just happened weeks ago were really shocking. It was one of the battle of demons and especially in the human's world. She knew how it hurt some innocent people out there. It's not that she's being a heartless person, but it has given her a chance. The plan she's been planning so long. She didn't master exorcism for nothing, but that's beyond exorcism's power. She secretly read some of Yuri's books. Eyoung knows it well that Yuri has knowledge to necromancing. Of course, it is one of the powerful witch craft who is ever to learn that. It took her years to learn it and she knew most of the spells for that. But of course if it wasn't that great battle she wouldn't be free from Yuri's grasp. Yuri always watches her juniors and she wants to make sure that none of them are going to choose the wrong path. Now, that Eyoung is out from Yuri's vicinity, she has the full control of her doings. Even though it was only short, this gave her some chance to collect all the things she needed.

"Finally," She mumbled and sweats falling from her forehead.

This is one of the dangerous things that she's going to make. It didn't matter to her, and all it matter was to take someone's back. Yes, she's been planning it. It sounded crazy, but she decided to revive the dead to living. Ten dead bodies were in front of her and used them to make a cross sign. She was at the abandoned building away from the city. No one was to notice this even the exorcists she knew of. She hoped. Those bodies smell lingered around the place. It was unbearable to have them, but Eyoung used a mask to avoid the bad smell of the bodies. Those bodies were in a circle with some necromancer's writin'. Only she could understand it. 

"I'm sorry, but I have to repay you back." She said to the air more than to herself.

She had been waiting for this day and it would gonna happen finally, soon. She cut her wrist and blood started to flow out from it. The blood dropped around the circle with the writings on it. Then she began to utter some words and that changed the atmosphere around her that night. It was already cold and the temperature dropped twice than before. Scary sounds suddenly were heard around the abandoned building. The voices of the dead in the underworld were heard. For a normal person this would make his hair stand around his body and fear would arouse. Eyoung was different, she didn't actually care and continued this ritual. The border of the circle appeared some black smokes and rose up in the air. The dead bodies miraculously opened their eyes with the colour of orange instead of the normal person's eyes. Closely, those eyes were showing the dead's agony in the underworld. One of the scariest to be ever seen, hell. Uncountable hands were looking for an escape in hell. But it was one of their choice to be there. So escape is not going to be one of them. A hellish laugh echoed around the building. She finally done it right. The one who guards the underworld has finally come.

"What do you want human? This is so rare to be even called and put so much effort just to talk to me. Speak."

"I want someone to live again."

"Oh, yes, Oh, yes. What else you would call me for?" An evil laugh followed. "Do you even know what are you doing?"

"Yes," Eyoung answered.

"Well, there are consequences to this request of yours. I think you know that already?"

Eyoung only could see were pair of big yellow eyes above the dead bodies. His eyes were almost smiling at her and he could see where that going to end up. It would be one of his fun, of course.

"Think about it. I'm giving you a chance to back out. At least a devil like me still have a little kindness in me, but yes if you are cowardly enough to stop this little cermony. Go on, human." 

"I'm really determine to do this."

"Yes, yes, that's the courage for you there. Your half life will be transferred to whoever you like to revive. But."

"But?"

"Yes, but? After you die your soul will be sent to me as a reward for fulfilling your request. If you have an untimely death, that is." He laughed once more. "I will either keep you or make you a demon. That would be according to me, of course. So you're still up to it?" He rubbed his hands as a sign of his condition.

"I won't back out. I'm ready to it."

"That's I'm happy for." Within that said he disappeared in front of her and the voices of the dead bodies were head. More likely whimpers of sorts.

Slowly, their flesh living their bodies. Bones were also turning into ashes. A form of a new body was beginning to form above the dead bodies. Eyoung fell on her knees. The pain began to occur on her left chest. A pain that almost making her body weak, and her sight blurry. The fabric above her chest hoping to soothe the pain she felt at that moment by putting some pressure and grabbing her shirt. Her breathing became faster. Is this it? She asked herself. She felt that she was going to die instead. She looked up to see Kaeun's body was starting to form. It looked rotten since it wasn't completely done yet. Eyoung tried to breath as if the air around her was being . She could hear the noises much clearer this time from the underworld. The cries of the dead souls who are asking her to help them. Head ache soon attacked her. The burning feeling around her body as if she was in hell already. She felt someone digging his nails at the back of her body. It was a torture, this was her plan after all, and she had to endure it for Kaeun. She will finally be with her. She thought. Eyoung's body sprawled on the floor and curled into a shape of a ball. It was unbearable and thought how long did she have to take that pain.

 

 

Kaeun just watched the human and the demon without planning to meddle at them. She pitied the demon since she'd been going to a lot of pain and trouble so much. Now, Nana had to make her even much more in pain than before. It was clear to her that love was there somewhere inside Lizzy. The only problem is she hasn't realized it yet. She didn't know if Nana was making it any better for them, but she was hoping it would. Lizzy, needed happiness also. She isn't a thing to be played around again and again. She has feelings too. While Kaeun watched them secretly. She noticed, some of her body parts were fading. She didn't know what was happening to her. She was scared and that was the first thing she felt. She hadn't felt that feeling for years and now there it was before her. She opened to scream. She cried, but as if no one heard her. The two of them stayed on their position. Lizzy who was feeling dumb at that moment while Nana talking to Raina.

"Please! Help!" She screamed once more. 

Her left arm was gone and it was now eating the other parts of her body or more likely soul. She ran passing wall by wall and thought she must be dreaming or something. But that didn't help at all. Half of her face was beginning to fade also. She sat in one of the corner of the room around the house. She had to wait for it and worried for her life. Wait? Isn't she dead already? Why is she worrying to something she doesn't have anymore. Yes, her new life was a soul wanderer, but stuck in a house where she lived before. Does her time comes no one knows. Not long after, all of her was gone. The traces of her in the house was no where to be found. Her life as a soul has finally ended.

 

 

Minho and Taemin arrived at the building where Tao hid. Tao sat there looking coldly in deep thoughts. Jonghyun and Onew were out of the building engaging one of their little battles for fun. Key was sleeping at the loft of the building. Tao was at the middle while holding his sword in his hands. The two new arrived demons approached him with smiles on their faces.

"Tao, working your off?" Minho joked and he only smirk at his statement.

"So? What now?" He asked. Taemin started it.

"We've found your biggest prey. She's disguising as a guy." Tao only scowled.

"A guy?"

"Well, I think that her get up was kind of especial, I have a thought of it that her disguise making her harder to trace by our powers. It does look simple but that makes her vague to get detected by our insticts."

"Very well done you two. Now that we have her secret only we have to do is plan a surprise attack just for her."

"Wait! You were having your little conversation there without us?" Jonghyun joined them and followed by Onew behind him.

"Do we? Were you busy to your little ty game already?" Key answered at the loft.

"You diva guy just sleep and stop ticking me off every night and day." Jonghyun retorded.

"Jong, let him be." Minho send his message through his telepathy powers.

"Geez, he's a pain sometimes." Jonghyun answered back to him.

"Okay, for now relax and we can think of our plan on the other day." Tao only answered and all of them went back to their usual routine.

 

 

She felt something wet on her cheeks, a warm liquid at least. She didn't notice this since she tried to hold the pain she felt. She brought her hand up and touched her face. She saw blood and it came from her eyes. Did she just cry blood? She could be seeing things already after all that pain she withstood. She cried loudly once again, but her eyes were kept on the body above her. It was beginning to look fresh like a living person. It finally ended and she slowly sat feeling her skin got burned, but it wasn't burned at all. It was just a feeling after all. Her energy went back as if nothing had happened. The blood was real though because it didn't go away after the torturing she had. Her face was painted by her own blood. Kaeun's body was still there in the air while the bodies were gone on the floor and only the unreadable writings on the floor were left behind. Kaeun's body slowly went down to the ground and Eyoung ran over to her. She cleaned her face up using her sleeves of her shirt. She carefully patted Kaeun's face. Kaeun slowly opened her eyes. She felt weird why she could feel something tangible? It had been years since she felt that feeling and the warm hands caressed her cheeks so gently. The voice she heard countless times was calling her, calling her name. She felt the hard, rough, and cold ground behind her back. She was greeted by Eyoung with a warm smile adorning her lips. She sat and wondered what had just happened to her a moment ago.

"Eyoung? How come I can feel you? You are so warm." Eyoung just hugged her.

"You are alive again, Kaeun. Again."

"I'm dead stop makin-"

She stopped and started pinching her cheeks. The pain she felt was so real. She gently squeezed Eyoung's arms and brought her hand up to her face. Caressing it and examining carefully. The breath she didn't feel for years was now coming in and out from her nostrils. She slowly pushed Eyoung tight embrace.

"What did you just say? I'm completely back to life again? You are not joking, right?" Eyoung shook her head and kissed her cheeks.

"You are not, what you feel now around you is real." 

Kaeun was so speechless. How did she just rose from the dead to living? Since she knew after her death that she was no longer included to the people around her. She parted and closed it again. She couldn't utter a thing and processing what was happening around her.

"Y-You? H-How?"

"It didn't matter. As long you are alive now and breathing with me. Let me take you to your old home."

She helped her stand and left the place. As soon as they got on Eyoung's car, she wrapped her body with a blanket and drove to Nana's home. Kaeun was happy but she felt something wasn't right at all.

 

 

Lizzy was so confused and sat on the bed. She felt stupid and speechless. Hating herself at that moment and flames began to move according to her emotion at that moment. She just let Nana do that to her and wasn't supposed a demon like her was way more smarter than humans? Yes, she felt really dumb. She gritted her teeth. She gave herself a time to think and processed everything had happened for this week and from the past few weeks. She thouhgt she could be either act dumb or smart. But she didn't let her pride to be stepped on just like that. She needed to raise her flag again to regain it. She thought she needed to act rationally from now on. She'd been so stupid for so long since in the demon's world.

"Damn!" She cussed under her breath.

She took a deep breath to calm herself down which it worked. Flames slowly turned into tiny flames around her body. Nana went back and ignored the demon as if she was an air to her. Lizzy just stared at her and Nana felt her glare peircing through her soul. She sighed and asked her. Nana felt something strange and yes she did feel bad about it.

"What now?"

"I think I wouldn't let that slide that so simple. I will watch you."

"Watch me? Us? Isn't that invading of  privacy?" She retorted.

"Your definition of watching is different from mine. So no, it's not what you think. I will find it out myself." Nana just hissed.

"Whatever it is I don't care. Don't just come out of no where to ruin our moments."

"I'm not a simple demon like the others. This pair of eyes." Pointing at her sky blue ones. "See differently from the others and no humans can see it not even the people who see demons or ghosts. I can tell something you don't not know."

Nana felt that Lizzy was so different from the Lizzy she knew. Was it a realization? Was it? Asking herself and it was harder for her to get some answers of her own. She wish, she could read minds for making her life much easier which was impossible to ever happen. Lizzy was serious by just hearing her tone of voice. It wasn't the evil Lizzy. She could tell and it was none other Lizzy, herself. Lizzy stood from her seat and slowly approached the blonde. Nana watched her and was curious to whatever Lizzy had in mind. Lizzy thought that she had to check Nana. She was so sure that something was really off. She needed to find it herself.

"If you ever have bad intentions in mind I swear. You-"

Before she could even finish, the next thing she knew that her back was feeling the softness of her bed while Lizzy was on top of her. Lizzy just only smirked. Nana eyes kind of betrayed her and she thought that she just showed fear through her eyes. She immediately pushed her but Lizzy didn't let her win this time.

"Nana, I think you are lying."

"And the hell are you talking about smart ?!" Nana was beginning to sense the fear and her cover up was slowly falling to pieces in front of her.

"! Lizzy get off!"

She noticed that it wasn't the evil Lizzy she was facing now, but the Lizzy itself. Those sky blue eyes tells her that it is her not the evil one. What just happened she thought, Nana thought. Lizzy slowly leaned towards Nana's face. Nana obviously blushed and although the darkness of her room didn't even her help either to hide her reddened face. Lizzy's eyes could see even the darkest place around in the demon's world.

"Lizzy! G-Get off!" Her act was now beginning to become dull, but she still acted that she didn't like her.

"What if I don't want to?" She said with a little huskier and making it ier to Nana's ears. Their faces were so close and Nana felt her breath hitched. Just perfect she thought and now she was out of ideas.

"Lizzy, p-please s-stop." Nana said in a whisper and her voice pleaded.  Lips were almost touching and now she was mentally praying why not just capture her lips to taste those soft one2. She was just completely begging mentally for her to kiss her. She couldn't handle their distance of their lips, she just couldn't. As Lizzy thought, she was right, but she just wanted to make sure. She won, and smirked. She planted a soft kiss on the blonde. Nana held her shirt kind of tightly. She was so weak now in front of the demon. 

"Li-Lizzy what you just d-did?" Now, she felt stupid of asking that. She was so screwed, a big time.

"Didn't you feel it?" She connected their lips briefly once again. "I kissed you, what else do you think?"

She was about to push her, but Lizzy attacked her lips once more and kissed her completely. Nana was so shocked, she grabbed her shirt tightly and restrained herself by telling that she must not respond. She musn't it was so hard for her though. She pushed her really hard, but this gave Lizzy a reason to deepen the kiss. Nana tried to answer her kisses or wanted to? It was so hard and couldn't think straight. She fought over it even though she knew it was a forceful kiss by her. Didn't she want this to happen? God, she told herself to please to keep her mind sane. It seems like that the tattoo didn't work since it was just Lizzy not the evil one. After of how long she couldn't tell of how long she was fighting over it. Nana gave up eventually and kissed her back. She was so sober and completely sober that she knew what was happening to them. And her own response. She ran her hand to her neck and it stopped on the back of her head. Pushing her closer to let Lizzy know what she wanted. Her other hand pulled her shirt closer and Lizzy slowly put her weight on Nana's body. Nana slightly or it wasn't slightly, but moaned on how skilled Lizzy's tongue was. She thought just for now and only for now that she only wanted to feel her lips and forgetting her act. All she wanted now was to feel her skillful lips. Both tongues danced together making Nana feel contented and happy. Lizzy felt that kiss just felt right and didn't stop at making out with her. Her voice sounded so y in Lizzy's ears. Lizzy enjoyed it and the same goes to Nana. Nana was so by Lizzy and she was sure of it. Lizzy's hand feeling all the curves of her body and Nana couldn't stop . Finally, after the long make out session they pulled apart to get some air. Bot of them were panting and both eyes stared each other. It is likely a longing look, but for Lizzy she hasn't realized it completely.

"S-So?" Lizzy breath in. "I think something." She gulped. "Down there." Pointing where Nana's heart is. "Has still something for me left." She smiled.

Yes, she just wanted to scream on her face on how deeply Nana love Lizzy and how deeply she had fallen for her. But she still continued her little act and not making Lizzy feel her victory yet.

"Really? How so?" She smirked and while still catching her breath. "I just did it since you force me what else? Hoping so much aren't we?" 

Nana thought that she got her upperhand again. Lizzy scowled and layed her back on the empty side of the bed. She stared at the ceiling and she knew that Nana was hiding something from her. Yes, she caught her and she just needed to dig in more information until the right time comes. How did she catch her? When she kissed Nana, she felt her smiling on . The way she wanted her to deepen the kiss more and such. She just needed her time and now she had to act as if she lost to her.

"Didn't think so, barbie." She smiled. "You enjoyed it, don't you?" Nana felt her cheeks and ears had gotten hot. Well, Lizzy thought she wanted to feel her victory.

"W-What if maybe or maybe not? It was just a kiss after all. Deep down it's not you but him. Remember that."

"And yeah remember this you - will - fall - for - me - someday. Don't come running into me or finding me one day." She laughed.

"Let's see I think I won't. Pigs will fly if that thing happens. Don't feel highly of yourself."

"Sure, whatever you say. Don't forget my eyes can see something you don't know. Keep that in mind." Lizzy left the room and Nana was thinking what just happened.

Now the tables had turned? Not yet? God, I think I'm so screwed. Where did she get that courage to do that? She was like that a few days ago and now as if she just found the courage that was completely hidden deep down somewhere. Nana touched her lips and reminded of how sweet and a great kisser she was. She smiled.

Lizzy drank the glass of water straight and placed it near on the basin. Did she just do that? Well, obviously she just did. She couldn't believe her big change. But also thanks to her courage now she had found a little dirt on Nana. She had to find all the pieces together and find it out on her. Lizzy was sure that she really enjoyed that kiss and surprise to this finding about herself. Although confused.


Yes, finally I updated 

And it had been so long when I updated.

Sorry, for the long HIATUS.

Been busy these days.

Yeah, what do you think of it?

Drop your comments and thumbs up LOL

Wish it had a thumbs up button hahaha.

BTW, thank you for the upvotes ^^ and subbies, appreciate it.

Do you wanna still me to continue this? haha

It's been a year and yet this fic is still on going.

Well I plan to end it in a few chapters.

Just need a good ideas again and well yeah,

A big twist for you there xD

I think my writing style is still the same so disappointed ahaha.

I'm just so lazy to check my grammars on the other chapters.

WELL, if I have another free time again hehehe

Geez, do I have to be tired always to write with this surprising ideas popping up miraculously in my head ? XD

Anyways, you guys are awesome and thank you again.

The next chapter I guess? Yes? Uh-huh Uh-huh?