Chapter 12 - Chance and Danger

Super Natural [HIATUS]

* the one with asterisk is in mandarin.

“It hurts it hurts!” Lizzy winced in pain. Sometimes in the corners of her eyes some blue flames were coming out. Since they started putting those spells around her body her powers got under control by the exorcists.

*”Aren’t you done you two?” Yuri asked after she finished her mantra. She looked over to E-young to see the girl had finished writing down the spell on her body. Well while Amber was about to finish her job.

*”What if she suddenly burst out with those flames around her body? What if we get burned? We’re totally screwed.” E-young asked as she put back those brushes and ink she used.

*”No, don’t worry that’s why I told you to write those spells around her body and have done my mantra with your Taeyeon unni. So whenever her flames would suddenly emerged from her body it couldn’t hurt anyone in this room.“

*”Sosaengnim, I’m done.” Amber stood while wiping her sweats on her forehead using her right arm. Amber quickly put away those brushes and ink and she went back in the group.

*”Amber,” She called the short hair girl and to E-young.”E-young, go and help those while preparing the barrier quick!” Yuri shouted. The two headed out hurriedly and Yuri did some more chanting over the young demon. She wanted to make sure that the demon in their hand wasn’t going to hurt anyone when she accidentally used her other powers.

“Yuri ssi, why is she getting paler and paler the longer she stays here?” Jungah looked worried for the younger demon.

“I have no idea? I’ve studied about the effects of that sword but it seems like it’s doing the other way around. Taeyeon unni please look after her I’ll ask Seohyun about the sword.”

“Copy.” Jungah hugged the older vampire who was sobbing silently while in the process of controlling the powers of demon.

“Kahi ah, be strong crying won’t work.”

 

Their enemies were getting nearer and nearer where the exorcists resides. Tao sensed the two other demons and they were heading their way where they took Lizzy. He gritted his teeth thinking that he had to face too many enemies than he expected.

“Tao, we’re near at the location. How are we going to face them?” Baekho asked.

“I have my ways. Baekho can you feel those two demons?”

“Yeah, looks like they aren’t any lower type ones. What should we do about them? I think they’re gonna messed up with our mission.”

“I’ll be facing those damn exorcists while you stop those two demons from getting reaching that place? Fair enough? I have a bunch while you only have two?” He tilted his head to his right just to see a grinning Baekho.

“No problem, that isn’t a bad idea? Well I’ll see you later then?” Then the ice wielder went to the other direction.

These damn exorcists and now two another ty demons? I have to calm down this won’t solved any problems. Tao thought.

“If it means killing innocent people so I could get what I want? I will do it. Just wait and I’ll everything out of you and turned you to a creature that you won't like. A useless human.” An evil smirked formed on his lips then eyes turned to bright red.

 

“Uncle, what’s gonna happen to my friend and how bout those exorcists?” Jooyeon was worried as hell as she kept bombarding her uncle  questions.

“God, Jooyeon let me answer your entire questions one at a time, okay?” The girl sighed and waited for her uncle to answer all her worries.

“First, a demon who uses sword is gonna take all of your friend’s power. The sword looks like a cursed blade back in our world, but a cursed blade doesn’t take a power of a demon.”

“So what kind of blade it is?”

“I’ve got this suspicion about that blade is no other than the blade of purification. It has the same minor effects like the cursed blade does. The only difference is that doesn’t make a creature follows the wielder or dies because of the poison. If you get stab twice by that blade it will transfer the power to who wields it. I know that its pieces has scattered around in every corners of our world. They destroyed it because it would mean destruction on both worlds. There’s a possibility that someone has rebuild the blade.”

“What will happen if he gets all my friend’s power?”

“He or she will turn into human.”

“That sounds scary. We should destroy it again and erase its existent in this world.”

“Yes, we should destroy it and kill the person who has it. Or destroy it immediately before he gets his chance to stab it to your friend again. I’ve got this vision in my head that someone is gonna die, but I don’t have any idea who is it?”

 

*“Seohyun I thought she got stabbed by that cursed blade?” Seohyun was busy scattering some salts around the place when Yuri approached her with a questionable look.

*“Wasn’t that the cursed blade? It had the same looks.”

*“Are you sure? But it wasn’t showing some of its other effects on the person who got stabbed by it?” Seohyun only shrugged and the Yuri was left in confusion. Suddenly those black bugs started attacking the barrier that they placed.

“They’re here! Guard the house!” Yuri shouted as she ran back to the house again.

“Give the daughter of Satan back and I’ll spare all your lives.” Tao demanded as he stood calmly in front of the exorcists home.

“In your dreams demon.” Amber answered back. She took out a little amount of holy water in her pocket sprayed it to where the black bugs came from and muttered some prayers. Smoke started to filled up the atmosphere because those bugs were burned by the holy water that she threw at them.

“What’s that loud commotion outside?” Taeyeon asked.

“They’re here. Taeyeon unni take some blood sample where she's gotten stabbed and do some blood testing. I’m pretty sure that it isn’t the cursed blade.” The vampire couple were afraid at what might happen to them if they took Lizzy from them. Taeyeon took some blood as she put it on the petri dish. She scan it and did some prayer to get some good result.

“It hurts it hurst! Ah!” Lizzy screamed and all the flames around were appearing. The other three in the room were startled at the demon's flame. The people inside the house got hit but surprisingly. Instead they were burning by now by the flames it was surprisingly cool on their skin.

“Don’t worry guys just stay away from her even though you’ll get hit it won’t harm you.”

"I thought were gonna be a toasted human." Jungah said and Kahi only nodded.

“God! I almost got heart attack because of it.” Taeyeon said while she placed her hand over her chest.

“Taeyeon unni, what’s the result?”

“Just a little bit and I’ll report it back to you as soon as I finished it.” After maybe a minute or so she was finally done with her blood test. She handed it jn to Yuri, she could recognize those white crystal forming on the blood sample. But she couldn’t remember the name. She quickly ran to her room and grabbed the book that had all the details about poison and some other diseases from the underworld. As soon as she found the image that was the same on the petri dish. Her eyes got even wider when she saw the image of those white crystals in the book.

*"I have to make an antidote immediately. We still have chance." Then she began looking for the ingredients that she needed.

 

Lizzy's POV

I woke up and I was greeted by these people around me. I remembered this nurse back at the campus. What is she doing here? Why's my dance teacher is here too? What's going on? I sat up and I suddenly felt pain on my right shoulder. I tried to lessen the pain by using my left hand but I couldn't move it.

What? Why I can't move it? I went to grab the nurse hand to ask her what was happening to me. It just went through it. I stood there stun at what happened.

"What? How did I do that?"

"Guys? What's happening here? Tell me!" But whatever I did it seem like they couldn't see or hear me. I looked back and I fell on the floor shock.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I was gasping for air I couldn't believe what I was seeing right in front of me.

What's happening? My body is almost white?! My eyes are also white?! Don't tell me I'm dead?! Why I'm here and my body? Why is it there?  My flames were reacting abnormally. I think I'm going crazy by just seeing these in front of me now. It looks like I'm in pain. Then I remembered I was in the midst of the battle with Tao. Then I escaped and I stopped at an abandoned building. After that it was all black I couldn't remember anything. I tried to use my powers but why I couldn't pull it out. I felt weak. I felt someone was taking all my energy. After a long while my surroundings turned gray then everybody were starting to rot and even the people around me. I felt so scared then it went black again.

 

Jooyeon and his uncle were almost there when suddenly someone stopped them from getting further.

“You?!” The guy said.


Hig guys another update ^^

Sorry for the short one.

I hope you'll like it.

Aww actually I didn't put too much fighting scenes in here.

Just want to put some teaser?

Can you even call it a teaser? LOL!'

Aw, it's hard to write in third person xD.

Well see you on the next chapter again.

I'll try to update within this week

Praying that there won't give us too much homework.

Crossing fingers lol, ciao!