Chapter 18 - Accident

Super Natural [HIATUS]

Lizzy was irritated in the whole morning and when Nana and her got separated at lunch again. She dialled Myungsoo’s number. She waited until the latter answered it.

“Hello?” Myungsoo answered.

“Yah! Myungsoo! Where are you?”

“I’m at P.E campus at the gym with friends come and join us here.

“I’ll be there in a minute.” Then she hung up.

Sungjong noticed the smile on L’s face and he sat next to him while the others were goofing around.

“Hyung,”

“Hmm?”

“You like Lizzy noona aren’t you?” Myungsoo quickly turned his head next to his dongsaeng.

“Huh? Why did you suddenly ask that?” He frowned at his friend's question.

“It was written on your face when she called you. Don’t deny it.” Sungjong patted his shoulder. “There’s nothing wrong with that.” He smiled. “You actually almost talked about her everyday before how cute was she and such when we were at the demon's world. You always talked about her and now you found her here. You’re in a good mood since then.”

“Na, we’re just friends and even though I like her. She is destined to someone.” Myungsoo said but inside he was sad. He is good at hiding his emotions. “I’ve just told you yesterday that she is bounded to that popular girl in our school.”

“You kn-” Before he could finish it. Lizzy arrived and she sat next to Myungsoo.

“Annyeong Noona, haven’t seen you in a while how’s life?” Sungjong asked in a lower voice and was trying not to be heard by other people around them.

“It’s fine I guess?” She smiled. “Where are Sunggyu, Dongwoo,-” Myungsoo cut her off.

“Yah! You didn’t say hi to me unfair?!” Myungsoo in. “I’m just here between the two of you?” Sungjong laughed and Lizzy ruffled his hair. “Yah! My hair!”

“You know Myungsoo you’re like a kid.”

Nana and Lizzy were tied together again while the two were heading their way to their last class. Jessica and Tiffany were going in the opposite way. Jessica smirked as she planned something that would embarrass the blonde.

Looks they are close now. Jessica thought as she narrowed her eyes while staring at the two. Nana was telling Lizzy that they have to practice their dance after school. Lizzy was only nodding or saying yes all the time.

“Hey! Are you even listening to me?!”

“Yeah,” Lizzy answered uninterested.

“Are you eve-ahhh” Since they were too many people at the hallway. Jessica tripped Nana. The blonde fell forwards and she grabbed Lizzy’s arm. Well Lizzy wasn’t expecting that to happen when she was about to pull her back. Some student who were in a rush accidentally push Lizzy. Then she lost her balance also. So Nana fell on her back and unfortunately for them. Lizzy fell on top of her and their lips connected. Jessica wasn’t happy at all after she saw what happened to the two. She immediately left the site and Tiffany followed.

“Sica, I saw what you did there.” Tiffany was giggling.

“Oh, really?” She said sarcastically. “That was just an accident.”

Nana and Lizzy’s eyes were bigger than normal. Her hands though were on Lizzy’s chest. Since Lizzy is wearing binder so it was flat, but still Nana’s cheeks turned red. At the thought of touching her chest and not to metioned the kiss and their awkward position they were in. The people around them stopped and some of them were taking pictures.

“What happened? Hey dude is that Nana over there?” One of the students asked to his friend.

“Yeah, she just fell and that guy followed I didn’t really see it clearly.” Lizzy got off quickly and as she stretched her arm out and she wasn’t looking to the blonde. Her eyes were looking at the ground. She couldn’t hide her reddened face and the blonde could see it clearly. For some reason Nana smirked at Lizzy’s flustered face. Nana grabbed her hand and she pulled Lizzy away from the crowd.

“You should be careful next time.” Lizzy said finally while brushing her hair using her hand and was trying to cool herself off from the earlier incident.

“Someone tripped me and I don’t know who it was.”

“Next time look where you walk.” Suddenly a hand tapped Lizzy’s shoulder and she looked back to see Sungjong and Sunggyu.

“Ah, can we talk Jaemin,” Nana looked back to see two guys who was talking to Lizzy.

 

“Op-hyung,” She almost called Sunggyu her oppa. “Nana, wait.” The blonde didn’t want to be rude so all she could do was nod. Lizzy stepped a meter away from the blonde and she asked her friends.

“Oppa, you should have called me or text me. She’s here with me.” Lizzy whispered.

“You weren’t answering your phone and by the way. Nice, I’ve never gotten a kiss from her but you have done it already.” Sunggyu said with a silly grin on his face.

“Yah! I don’t wanna talk about that, so what are you here for?” Lizzy immediately changed the topic and asked.

“Oh yeah, before we forget. Myungsoo and Sunggyu hyung investigated about Tao’s whereabouts.” Sungjong said.

“What? What’s that dangerous?” Sunggyu was shaking his head.

“Nope, since he was busy planning how to get back on to you he didn’t notice us.”

“How did you find him?”

“I use my dark pets to find him. So we’ve known that he’s teaming up with Kim Jonghyun. He’s gonna make his move soon. We just wanna warn you and we’re worried for you and to that blonde. You must be alert from now on. He might attack you today or tomorrow. We can help.” Sunggyu said.

“I have powers still left in me if it’s a lower type demon I can manage.” Sungjong grabbed something in his pocket.

“Here,”

“What’s this?”

“Whenever you’re in trouble just put a drop of your blood here, so we can help you. Myungsoo made it for you.” Lizzy refused but Sungjong and Sunggyu insisted. Nana coughed and the three of them looked to her direction.

“Just accept it, looks like your girlfriend is impatient.” Before Lizzy could say something, the two of them ran quickly. Then Lizzy approached Nana.

“Who were those guys?” Nana lifted a brow.

“Oh, they are my friends.”

“Demons, also?”

“No, I just met them in my class.” Lizzy lied.

“Ok then you know what we’re late because of you.”

“Shut up and walk already.”


Yay! Update!

Hope you like it.

I'll update the next chapter after I'm done.

Ciao!