Chapter 25 - Back

Super Natural [HIATUS]

Nana and Lay were at the Motto Tower around their campus. He shove his hands in his pockets as he looked at the scenery of Seoul. Nana was silent in the whole time and she tried to process what she just did earlier leaving the demon with a hurt expression on her face. 

"Nana, I've never seen you so desperate like this." He said.

"I know." She answered in a very low voice however Lay heard it since it was one of his special abilities. 

"Yixing?"

"Yes?"

"Are you really a?" She paused.

"Yes," He sighed. "I'm really sorry back then. I couldn't control my instincts and I didn't wanna hurt you." He looked to his right and she only stayed quiet.

"I couldn't believe this I thought I was living a normal life." Nana said.

"I thought so too. I was only informed about my ancestors by my grand father. Back then you and I were really young, but one day I had the urged of hurting you. I didn't know why at first? It's not like I don't want you as a friend there are reasons behind it."

"It's ok I understand it. I know there is, but I'm surprised about this actually."

"Being a werewolf is the hardest part of my life. I always sought for flesh and the taste of the blood every night at that time. My clan actually held me in their cell every night before I transform into a gruesome beast. They feed me some deers or any kind of flesh that would stop me from going to berserk. Don't worry I have the full control now, and it took me years to control this power."

"That's why I saw a colour change a while back this morning. By the way thanks for helping me. I don't know what will be Kris reaction if this news reaches him."

"I can manage I only hang out with them because I'm bored. My friends are really Luhan and Kai I think I have introduced them to you before?"

"Yeah, when I once visited your house and they delivered a package for you."

"Oh yeah, that was when I got those medicines and I was ordered to avoid you since you were so closed to me. Change of topic. I can't believe that you are attracted to girls? But you had a boy- I'm sorry."

"Don't apoligize I'm fine with it now. I thought I was straight too which I falsely believe. It's just I don't know what's wrong with me?" Nana bit her lower lip.

"But the question is why does she have to pretend as a guy? And she isn't a human also. She has this mixed of a vampire and a devil scent that is coming from her."

"I don't know what to call her exactly whether she's a demon vampire? She has to pretend as a guy to hide from her enemies. Sorry but it's a long story and we have classes after this."

"It's ok I can listen I only have History after this break. I would love to help you so I can help you to whatever your goals."

 

Lizzy left the campus with anger with her, she went to the nearby woods around Seoul. She was sitting on the ground while her back was against the tree. She took off her wig and rested her head on the on the tree. She was panting heavily and her eyes were light blue. Her head and some other parts of her body were covered with blue flames. She had to hide since she couldn't control the feeling inside her. She was hurt and mad to herself. Hurt because what the blonde said to her and mad to herself because she felt jealous to that guy. She just wanna punch him but could lead to his death. 

"Why do I feel this?" She then burned the grass around her. She needed to let this out or else she would lose control of herself. One thing she didn't know that someone was watching her from nearby by not letting their presence known to her.

"We need to kill her."

"Don't." The guy said.

"She's a demon."

"She's the one we are looking for. We just need to watch her from now on. Can't you see those flames? She's the daughter of the Park's family. We are ordered to watch her. I've heard some stronger demons are planning with their next attack." 

"She's the one?! Damn! I just don't know why are we involved to demon hunting now? Like I think this is an exorcist job instead, not us."

"We have to since those other demons aim for her power. It must be powerful and we don't want this place run by a demon and turns this place into a nowhere land?"

"Of course not, then no more girls for me."

"Can you stop womanizing for now and do our job?"

"Sure whatever hyung."

 

Uee was watching some tv shows at the living room while eating noodles silently. She checked her phone and groaned.

"Ah, still early. Nothing to do today so boring." She mumbled then carried eating with her food. Suddenly someone sat next to her and looked over to her left to see her.

"Jooyeon ssi, you look tired why don't you rest for a while?" Uee said.

"I'm fine, I just came from the demon's world to gather some information from the demon that I know. And can we drop the formality since I've been here for weeks in your household." She said.

"Sure if that's what you want, Jooyeon." She winked. Jooyeon blushed and turned to her side to hide her reddened cheeks. She tried everything to read her mind but she wasn't in luck. She didn't understand why.

"Why you didn't go to school? You have classes today." She just finished eating and put the bowl on the table in front of them. 

"I'm lazy I'll be coming tomorrow though and I can just ask Sooyoung about the notes. That girl is a studious person she has everything in her hands."

"Lazy ." Jooyeon grinned and threw a pillow on her face.

"Yah! I'm gonna kill you."

"No you don't!" Uee was about to tackle her, but ended up to an empty space next to her. Jooyeon was standing next to the tv with a silly grin on her face. She was waving at the girl and Uee squinted her eyes then pouted.

"You're so unfair because you have those powers and I'm not. I have a big disadvantage." She shouted.

"I think I'm lucky."

"Laugh all the way you want. One day, I'll get my revenge from you." Then marched to her room. Jooyeon giggled.

"Sorry, Uee ah." Then ran after her.


Hey there guys finally I've updated this chapter after 45431239384723 years xD

Sorry if it took me so long and the update wasn't really good and it's really a short one.

I have to re-read some parts cuz I kinda forgot it hehe

Maybe someday I'm gonna correct some grammar errors and change the font of this fic.

Since it's 3 am in the morning I need to sleep haha

I've been playing too much online games nowadays

I'm back as a gamer renminki xD.

Cuz I stopped last year and I got bored.

But your Jooyeon is back finally hehe

She'll be appearing more often I think and I'll be revealing some things in the next chapter I hope

Well thanks for the new subbies I love y'all

I was thinking about wolf thingy on some exo members back then.

i wouldn't have thought that they would release exo's wolf this year xD watta coincidence xD

Well se you in the next chapter, caio!