Chapter 21 - Confession

Super Natural [HIATUS]

Lizzy and Myungsoo were enjoying each other’s company while walking around the cheonggye stream. Myungsoo was silent as he jammed his right hand to his pocket. His hands were cold and he was nervous whether to ask her or not. After a while he noticed that someone was following them. Lizzy didn’t notice it fortunately. He felt Sungyeol’s presence around and he could tell that his friends were following them. He just shrugged it off and he tried his best not to ruin the occasion. Especially with Lizzy.

“It’s been a while since we went out.” She finally broke the silence. Her mind though sometimes thinks of someone else. She just didn’t want to bring it up especially that she was with Myungsoo. She suddenly misses her. She got fond of her even just in a short time. It’s like she doesn’t see her everyday. She just wants to hang out with her more often.

“Yeah,” He smiled to himself reminiscing the days they’d spent before someone had managed to confess much earlier than him. He was in deep thoughts when he suddenly slipped making him fall on his behind. Lizzy was shocked at the sudden fall of the young demon and she crouched beside him.

She doesn’t know until now. Tell her Myungsoo, tell her now! His mind was telling him to do it, but his mouth kept shut. He was afraid of getting rejected.

“Yah! Myungsoo, your slipping habits never left you. Be more careful.” She sighed. “Next time?” He scratched the back of his head while Lizzy was offering him a hand. He gladly accepted it and he smiled shyly.

“I guess my shoes are the problem?” He laughed awkwardly.

“I guess not the shoes but the person itself?” She laughed along with Myungsoo. She then decided to tell her friend that she had to leave. “Myungsoo ah, I’m glad that we’re able to hang out again I guess I have to leave now.”

“Why?” Myungsoo was saddened, but he didn’t want to insist her to stay.

“Well the chains in my wrist we’re coming back again.” She brought her hand in sight and those souls chain were slowly coming back into pieces. “I’m really happy. Call me again.” Before he could say anything. His body stiffened when her arms wrapped around his body. Then she kissed him near to his lips and it was supposed to be on the cheek. He suddenly moved his head and didn’t expect to get a kiss from her; especially next to his lips. She quickly untangled her arms as she stepped back. A slight pink colour was forming on Lizzy’s cheeks. “I guess, ah, see you at school again, bye Myungsoo.” He was kinda shock at her action. He never get a kiss from her when they were there. That was out of his expectation when he finally went back to his awareness. He replied back.

“L-Lizzy,” He called out. Still having the effect of Lizzy’s kiss.

“Yeah?”

“Ahm, s-see you later.” She smiled and she continued walking. Myungsoo stayed there for a while until her figure disappeared in the crowd. When they thought it was their time to come out. His gang approached him.

“Hey! Lover boy! Why you didn’t say anything? It was your chance but you let it slip.” Sunggyu said while giving him a disapproving look.

“Hyung, you’re almost there.” Sungjong said.

“I just couldn’t say it.”

“Geez, Myungsoo you just wasted it.” Woohyun said as he hit his nape.

 

Lizzy ran back home quickly than ever. She was just excited to see her that night. She opened the door more carefully. She wanted it to be surprise and maybe she could prank the blonde. When she opened the door, she heard someone was singing. The voice was coming from their room they shared. She tiptoed and leaned beside the door.

All I'm thinking about is you again today

I can't sleep

I want to see you

Can you warmly hug me tonight?

Oh Ma girl

I really love you

Why don't you know my heart?

You really don't know

I only look towards you baby

She stopped. Lizzy was very impressed to hear her sweet voice. Her voice is not that powerful like the others, but the way she sings it. It was light, cute and there was a buttery feeling as you listened to it. Her voice was soothing and it was giving her chills. She suddenly heard sighing inside the room. She opened the door and she saw Nana’s wide eyes while sitting on the couch.

“Your back? How’s your date?” She said teasingly. Although she doesn’t want to do that.

“I heard you singing.” She quickly changes the topic. “You have a sweet voice.” She smiled. She grabbed some clothes to change into. The blonde was secretly looking at her body figure and she was trying not to be caught.

“Ahm, t-thank you.” Nana blushed at her compliment.

“Why don’t you sing so often? I really like your voice.”

“They think that my voice is not that good.” She said with bit of sadness on her voice. Lizzy frowned.

“What?! They must be deaf? They can’t discern what is good or bad? Your voice is soothing. Don’t listen to them actually yours is better. It actually relaxes me.” She said. Nana was actually fluttered at her compliment and no one ever did someone told her that her voice was that great. Never did G.O. say it. Lizzy added more and Nana was caught off guard to her question.

“And why’s that ‘ma girl? Isn’t supposed to be ma boy?” Lizzy grinned. Nana was blushing so badly and she thought of an excuse to tell her.

“Well, ah my friend made that song for his girlfriend I just tried it.” Lizzy’s grinned got even wider.

“Really?” She wiggled her eyebrows.

“Y-Yeah,”

“Are you sure?” Nana stood as she made her way to her bed and crawled over to it. Grabbing the blanket to cover her body while she was facing the wall beside her.

“If you don’t believe me then don't I'm not forcing you.” Lizzy followed after and she sat next to her. Then she pulled the blanket to cover her legs.

“Liar,” She chuckled.

“Why’s that?” Nana was hoping that Lizzy didn’t know that song she just sang a while ago.

“Come on, I heard that song like few days ago. Do you think I never listen to music? I like that song which is entitled ma boy 3.” The blonde could feel her face heating up and was embarrassed at the same time being caught by her. She even laughed louder.

“Yah!” Not long after Lizzy tickled her, but it was no used to Nana. Because she wasn’t that ticklish but felt irritated at the demon. She fought back by tickling her in return and to her surprise. The brunette tried to get away from the blonde and she was laughing insanely.

“Hhahahahaha, ok, hahaha s-s-stop it promise I won’t d-do that again.” Nana didn’t stop and the next thing she didn’t expect when Lizzy hugged her body closer to hers. She finally stopped and she could feel her heart skipped at that moment. They were so close together and she could hear her own heartbeat beating so loudly in her chest. “Please stop.” She was breathing so hard as she whispered to her ear. Lizzy released her hold immediately and she sat again on the bed. Before she could say something. Lizzy felt her chest tightened as she held the shirt over to her chest.

“Lizzy?” She asked worriedly. Lizzy felt it was getting more painful as time went by.

Sooyoung, rest for a while let me out. She heard her own voice again and it was the second time of the day. Her sight was beginning to turn dark again. She was breathing heavily.

“Lizzy? Are you okay?! Let me call Yuri s-” Lizzy held her hand tightly and she didn’t want to let her go. She looked at the blonde as she narrowed her eyes.

“D-don’t,” Nana could see her eyes were beginning to go dark blue again and she could see that she was fighting over it. Sweats were forming already on her forehead. She sat and stared at her with worried look.

Come on, don’t be so hard. I won’t hurt her. Lizzy answered back using her own thoughts.

I won’t, I won’t if you are the one who keep doing those things to her. I won’t let you! 

“Lizzy we should call them.”

“P-please,” She took a deep breathe. “I can fight over it.” Minutes after fighting over the one who wanted to take over her body again. She fell on Nana arms. She felt her energy was taken away from her after she tried to stop that person who tried to take over her body. She was panting. Nana didn’t even care whether she got sweats on her body. All it mattered to her was the brunette and she was worried for her sake.

“Lizzy?”

“D-don’t worry I’m fine now.” It felt like hours to Nana that they stayed like that in that position. Especially Lizzy was in her arms. Then she finally sat properly and she apologized to Nana.

“I’m sorry. I promise I won’t let her to touch you again.” She smiled weakly.

“It’s fine.” After that she felt thirsty suddenly, but this time her eyes weren’t dark as before. Her fangs extended on her lips. “Damn it! Why now?!” She cursed softly. She thought that her vampire instincts were gone but unfortunately they weren’t. She couldn’t believe to herself that she survived for more than a week for not drinking any sorts of blood. Lizzy was shock to hear her say.

“Y-you can have mine,” Lizzy looked back at her with wide shinny blue eyes.

“No, I won’t I refuse.” She didn’t want to hurt her again. She didn’t want to feel burden to her. “I’m just going to hunt before our chai-”

“No, just have mine. I don’t want you to get caught by our enemies without enough power to fight them. Please accept it.” As she pushed her hair back revealing her milky white neck. Lizzy could smell the scent from the air. It smelled sweet, but she might not control herself if she would do it. “I will be fine,” Nana grabbed her neck as she moved it closer to hers. Lizzy moved closer to her face.

“Are you sure?” Lizzy asked.

“Yes,” She said almost like a whisper, but she was determined. Nana was aware of Lizzy’s action as she tried her best to breath normally. Lizzy looked at her straight in the eyes. She was making sure she was sure of it. But she was caught off guard at her own action. She never noticed this before, but now. She never looked at her like that close and studied her face carefully. They were times that they accidentally kissed. Well she didn’t look at her that carefully before. She was shocked. This time Lizzy was fully aware what was she doing. The longer she stared with those brown eyes. She felt like she was getting lost to them. Both of their hearts were beating so fast. She totally forgot her thirst and her fangs were going back to its usual shape. Her eyes though were still not changing to its normal state. Nana held the blanket tighter. Lizzy moved a little bit closer. The next thing she felt were her warm lips. Nana didn’t move and when she felt the demon moved her lips. She closed her eyes and she just let herself to get lost by her kisses. Nana felt like she was dreaming. It was better than her previous session before with her. Lizzy wrapped her arms around her waist and she pulled her closer. The blonde placed her right hand on the back of her head as she ran her fingers through her hair along the scalp all the way down to her neck. Lizzy liked the way Nana ran over her fingers to her locks. Nana broke the kiss and she finally admitted. Although she was nervous to the extent and she was more nervous what her answer would be. She just couldn’t deny it anymore longer.

“I-I like you.” Looking at her straight in the eyes with almost feeling breaking down to tears.


I hope you like this chapter.

Those lyrics are from electroboyz ma boy 3^^

Nana is featured on that song.

Her voice really blends in the song well

It was soothing too.

I felt like crying when I first heard it LOL!

JK!

And back to the story

Is it really fast?

Drop some comments

Tell me what you think?

Aww so tired need to sleep hope you enjoyed it.

Well see you next chapter, ciao!