Chapter 3 - When Hell Turns To Heaven

Super Natural [HIATUS]

Flashback

“Although I hate this idea, so I will disguise as a guy from now on. What will be my name as a guy?” Lizzy asked while Jooyeon was doing her makeover.

“Hmm?? You will use the name Jaemin, Park Jaemin. I have your papers ready don’t worry.”

“As usual you're well prepared.”

“My uncle helped me. He lives in here anyway. He owns a university far away from where we are at now. We're the same when it comes to reading minds, but his speciality is.. he can predict the future.”

“Oh, I remembered your uncle, he was so popular back then before he suddenly disappeared from our world.”

“Yeah, he prefers to live here instead in our chaotic world. Actually, I would prefer living in the human world instead.”

“Same here,”

End of flashback.

 

After Lizzy’s make-over they headed to the registration site. They decided to walk instead of spending their money even they had the source of their income. It’s only twenty minutes walk to get there, but when Jooyeon remembered something important and they had to go back to their condo.

“Lizzy, I have to go back, I forgot something.”

“After we walked so far, now you forgot something? What is it?!” Lizzy got slightly mad but she only kept it to herself and she didn’t want to burden her best friend by being mad with her; that wouldn’t help to their situation.

“Our papers to prove that we were born in here and of course our fake ID’s.” Jooyeon shut her eyes with the feeling of frustration. .

“What? Let’s go now, there's no exception at this moment and we have to use our powers now.” Lizzy tried to calm herself but inside world war III was about to begin. Jooyeon nodded. They ran to the nearest alley and they jumped on some shops roofs. After the long ran they finally arrived at their condo. Jooyeon searched everywhere until maybe ten minutes of searching she found it. Lizzy checked her watch.

“Joo! We only have ten minutes left! We need to hurry!” They hurriedly locked their condo and they ran at the roof top so they could easily move faster. Lizzy kept looking at her wrist watch and the same with Jooyeon. Within four minutes they arrived at the university grounds they quickly searched at the registration site. Jooyeon found the site and dragged Lizzy along the way. As soon as they stepped on that place, the two demons acted like humans running in the hallway. Lizzy noticed that they were about to close the registration site.

“Wait! Don’t close it!” Lizzy shouted to the girl from closing it and glanced at them. She opened it widely for them to get in.

“Thank you so much.” Lizzy thanked the girl who was standing by the door and she made her way to the line.

“No problem,” Jooyeon lowered her head as she gasped for air to breath in some air because of the running that they did since this morning. She put her hand on top of her chest to steady her breathing. She saw someone’s arm in front of her while holding a bottle of water. She titled her head to have a good look to that hand's owner.

“Here! Take this,” The girl with big eyes, with a long brown hair, and her face resembles a chipmunk offered her a bottle of water. Jooyeon only stood there like a stone. She waved her hands in front of Jooyeon until she realized that she was acting like an idiot.

“O-oh oh, thank you.” Jooyeon bowed and she bit her bottom lip. She hated it when she stuttered in front of the girl. She could feel her cheeks were getting hot.

“Your welcome.”She smiled at her and Jooyeon felt her heart skipped for a second.  She closed the door next to her and left. Jooyeon’s eyes followed her as she watched how she walked until she disappeared in the corner of the hallway.

“She walks like a model,” She muttered.

“You know Joo, were almost late but gladly we made it. Next time you must ready our stuff for tomorrow before we take off, ne?” Lizzy was talking by herself and she had no idea that Jooyeon was still standing near at the door. After her several questions she had asked and got no answer. She looked back and she saw her best friend’s eyes darted in the corner of the hallway.

“Damn it! Jooyeon you made me look like a fool while making my way to line.” Jooyeon got startled because of Lizzy’s manly voice and she forgot about the girl from a while ago.

“Sorry, I was checkin on something.”

“What? I can’t see anything special on that corner anyway.” She remembered the girl again with a model like body and suddenly smiled at the thought of it; she didn't know why.

“Why are you smiling?” Lizzy looked at her with questioning eyes, but Jooyeon just ignored it.

“Nothing,”

“You know what let’s go! I wanna go home early.” She grabbed her best friend's hand and dragged her to where the people were waiting for their turn.

 

“Sometimes I hate your laziness, Nana.”

“Hey! I’m not lazy!” She answered back.

“Well! Supposed to be I’m still sleeping right now and I am not forced to come along with you just to register yourself! You could’ve registered with me last week instead of now. As you can see their rushing all the work!” Raina said angrily.

“Actually, you’re here with me right now. You could’ve ignored my text and calls this morning. I know you’re my best best friend ever.” Nana hugged Raina and she was almost choking the girl.

“Cough cough! Hmm?!! Nana are... cough!, are you gonna kill me?!” Nana let go of her best friend and she only gave her a silly smile. Raina checked on her neck whether it was accidentally got broke because of her best friend’s embraced.

“No, of course I love my friend I rarely hug you anyways.” Nana winked at her.

“Eeeew, you’re giving me chills, Nana. I’m not one of your fan boys or fan girls just count me out!” Nana pouted and Raina turned her back on her.

“Ok, sorry, I will call Bekah later, want it?”

“N-o no,”

“I know you like her just admit.”

“God! Nana can you say it more likely a whisper?!”

“Ok, sorry. I’ll zip my mouth now.” And she made the zipped gesture.

“Come here girls, your next.” Said a middle aged lady.

Lizzy was still dragging Jooyeon to the hallway until she found the students who were lined up.

“Yah! Stop dragging me I can walk.”

“Finally, Nana you’re done with the registration after the almost never ending line.”

“See, we only need patience.” She grabbed her receipt and took her bag from the table. Nana and Raina moved out from the line and they headed to the exit.

“Lizzy! I mean Jaemin! Look out!” Jooyeon yelled at her best friend. Lizzy didn’t even listen to her best friend as she continued running and dragging Jooyeon.

“Nana! ” Raina shouted.

“Why are you shouting^??” Raina shouted. Lizzy bumped to someone and she let go of Jooyeon's hand. Her bag dropped on the floor while some other papers she was holding was thrown in the air.  Nana lost her balance as she grabbed the guy’s neck and she wrapped it around just to hold on into and she was hoping she could regain her balance, but she ended falling backwards. Lizzy was pulled along by Nana.  

Lizzy moved quickly as she was about to kiss the girl in front of her. It was like a slow motion when she had changed their position instead of the blonde falling backwards and she was the one who ended up on the hard floor. Raina couldn’t believe what had happened her eyes didn’t keep up how the hell the guy ended up on the ground. She was speechless at the incident. Jooyeon only shook her head. Lizzy’s head got a hard impact on the ground and blood flowed on the floor. She winced at the pain.

‘That’s what she get from not listening to me.’Jooyeon thought.

Nana was waiting to feel the hard floor and she opened her eyes. She couldn’t believe she was on top of the guy. Her face was facing his chest and she could hear and feel the guy’s heartbeat. She tilted her head a bit and she saw blood on the floor. She saw the guy was looking at her and for some reason. She saw his eyes lit up into light bluish colour and Nana blinked again; it was gone.

‘Did I just see his eyes turned into blue?’ She was asking herself until she remembered the guy’s situation. Nana quickly stood and helped the guy to sit.

“S-sorry ajussi, your head i-is bleeding.” Nana didn’t know what to do. Lizzy found it cute how the blonde stammered in front of her and her lips turned out into warm smile.

“I’m fine don’t worry, I’m not that old to call me ajussi yet.”

“How could you be fine and smiling in this situation, your bleeding! Let’s go to the clinic. O-oppa???”

“He's fine he’s like a bull that never get hurts.” Jooyeon said.

“It was my fault that’s why he’s got hurt!”

‘What??!! his friend isn’t even worried about him?’ Nana frowned at the thought of it.

“No, it was mine I wasn’t looking at the way, sorry about that. Me and my friend need to go now we have to register for this first semester.” Lizzy said and she was about to leave, but Nana stopped her.

“No, you’re coming with me to the clinic. Raina help his friend to register. Sorry, O-oppa, I will help you later to register I will ask Miss Kim about it. She’ll agree to it.” Lizzy only nodded dumbly while looking at her angelic face. Raina finally went back to reality after hearing her friend’s voice.

“What?!”

“Are you even worried about me?”

“Of course I am I just can’t believe that-“ Nana cut her off.

“Please Raina, help her.”

“Ok, you said please I get it.”

“Ahm, I’m ok I can go on by myself.” Jooyeon said.

“We will help you, don’t worry I’ll make it up for you two.” Nana pulled Lizzy along with her and she left the two in the hall.

 

~~Back in the demon world.

"We couldn't find your daughter around the demon world. We searched everywhere and we didn't find any trace of her." A demon was standing in the middle of the dark and his eyes lit up to red.

"There's only one place that she could escape to, the human world." Lizzy's father opened his eyes and turned into bluish colour.

"Tao, I trust you bring my disobedient daughter back."


Hi guys I'm back for another chapter of this fic! yay!

I hope you would like this chapter I think this one is a little bit longer?

Hahaha, leave some comments to fire me up from writing this fic!

Your lovely comments encourage me to write more of this.

Thanks, again to those new subscribers your awesome^^