Chapter 16 - Hatred

Super Natural [HIATUS]

Raina visited her best friend’s house without telling her. She pushed the door-bell as she waited for her to open it. She didn’t expect to see a girl that she hadn’t seen before to open up the door for her.

“Yes, can I help you?” Eyoung asked.

“Hi, is Nana there?”

“She’s getting ready.” Eyoung heard footsteps to see Nana and Lizzy coming out of Nana’s room. Eyoung raised a brow to see Lizzy with short hair and she was wearing some guys clothes.

Is that a beard? What are they up to?

She didn’t ask anything so she turned her attention to Nana’s visitor again. “Sorry, please come in.” She stepped aside to let her in and Raina only smiled at her.

“Thanks,” Raina saw Nana and was about to call her friend, but she stopped. She was surprised to see Jaemin and Nana coming out of Nana’s room. She even noticed those blue ribbons in flames on their wrists and smokey chains that were connected to those ribbons.

What is she doing here with Nana? And why do they have those blue ribbons on their wrists? She just ignored it and greeted her friend. She didn’t want to make the blonde to be alarm by questioning her. Which Raina knows that Nana doesn’t know that she can see unusual creatures in this world.

“Hey Nana.” Nana turned her head to see Raina standing at the living room. Her eyes got wider and her mind was now finding an excuse to say to her.

“Raina, you should’ve called me or text me.” Raina hissed.

“I know you so well you will refuse if I called you. Jaemin you and Nana are going out?” Lizzy was about to answer but Nana answered her friend’s question so quickly.

“No, we are not he’s here because he borrowed some notes from my Korean literature.” Raina lifted her brow and she didn’t bother to ask it again.

“Ok then, let’s go.” Raina said. Raina went out first and Nana approached Eyoung and whispered to her.

“Eyoung ssi, can we meet at lunch at the rooftop? So you can separate us?” Nana whispered.

“Yeah sure,” Then Nana followed her friend outside. Eyoung was only giving Lizzy a glare and Lizzy just frowned and followed Nana.

The blonde didn’t bother to talk to Lizzy and the same goes for Lizzy. Raina who was noticing that something was wrong between the two of them and she tried to strike a conversation with Lizzy. Who is obviously out of place with their little chit chat. Lizzy was only tailing the two at the back and was silent for the whole time. She even never talked to her since they were off to Nana’s house and was totally ignoring her.

“So Jaemin, you weren’t school for the past three days were you sick too?” Raina asked.

“No, I have family matters that I have to attend to and my presence is always needed.” Lizzy answered.

“Where’s Jooyeon?” Raina asked again. Lizzy’s face turned gloomy and tears were threatening to fall. Raina was waiting for her to answer. Lizzy took her time to answer while Nana could remember how her best friend died in a horrible way.

“Ahm, she went back to our hometown.” Lizzy answered. “She prefers to study there than here.”

Nana and Lizzy headed to their first class and still the blonde didn’t even try to talk to her. The two of them were only paying attention in the whole class and it was the same for their second class. After their first two classes in the morning, the human and the demon were making their way to the rooftop. When they reached the stairs someone grabbed Nana’s hand.

“Hey baby!” Kris said with a smirk on his face.

“Kris will you leave me alone.” Then Lizzy held Kris’ hand and she pushed it away from Nana’s small ones.

“Don’t interrupt me, whoever you are!” Kris said in a stern voice.

“Jaemin, don’t even in this is our problem.” Nana said.

“Just listen to her boy she’s right don’t even in.” Kris was only grinning at Lizzy.

“Will you shut up?” The brunette only glared at him. “Yeah?! Like this guy always treats you like a trash?!” Lizzy looked back with an angry look on her face as Nana’s attitude was really ticking her off.

“How do you even know?!” Nana answered back in a mad tone which Lizzy ignored.

“So is this your boyfriend? Wow! Find a better one like me? He isn’t manly enough Nana.” Kris snapped.

“He isn’t m-“ Lizzy cut her off.

“Yeah! I’m her boyfriend and she’s mine and so we've done it last night, so off!” Nana’s eyes widened at Lizzy’s remark. Lizzy was about to punch Kris but Nana stopped her.

“Jaemin, stop it already!”

“Tsk! You’re just a joke to me. I’ll be back when this boyfriend of yours isn’t around.” Kris said as he emphasise the word boyfriend. “I’ll see you later baby.” He laughed and left the two at the stairs. The brunette was heading to the door when Nana pulled her using those chains on their ribbon.

“What?!” Nana slapped her on the face and her cheek went red. Lizzy held the cheek where she got slapped.

“What was that for?! Do you even know what you just said?! Huh? Even if you said that he wouldn’t stop!” Nana halfy yelled.

“Saving you from that jerk what else?!” Lizzy shot her a glare.

“So you’re being an right now? I never even slept with any guys before and you were claiming that we had ?!”

“And you’re still ing? I was saving you from being hurt and this all I got from you?!” Lizzy was really losing her temper at her attitude. Her eyes were changing colours to blue because her last string of patience was beginning to snap.

“You’re really messing up with my life aren’t you? Becau-”

“Because of me again?! You’re still mad at me? I never wanted this to happen. I said sorry already?! Wasn’t that enough? Shouldn’t I be mad at you instead because I lost my best friend? I didn’t blame you and she died right in front of my eyes! And I had no idea that you were like this. I thought of you being nice but it was all wrong.” Nana couldn’t say anything at Lizzy's anger. The brunette made her way to the door and opened it. The blonde only followed in silence. Eyoung was sitting at the corner and she waved at the two. She noticed Lizzy that her left cheek was red and she looked she wasn’t in the mood either.

“What happen?”

“Nothing, can you please separate us?” Nana asked. Eyoung only nodded and she made a circle around them so no one could see what they were doing. She started the ritual and chanted some spells. After her little ritual her hand were covered in white smoke as she held the end of their chains. Then chain broke and the two were temporarily separated, but the ribbons on their wrists never disappeared.

“I have a good news for you guys. This spell won’t wear off in a few hours it will last three hours before the spell will wear off. I did add my own spells there so you can freely do whatever you want on that three hours span.”

“Thanks Eyoung ssi,” The two said in unison.

“Well Eyoung ssi, I can’t thank you enough.” Nana smiled. Eyoung look around and she uses her senses whether someone is watching them before she erased the circle around them. “I’m going now thanks.” Then she left. Lizzy let out a loud sighed as she bit her lower lip. Then Eyoung walked pass her.

“What did you do to her?” Eyoung asked in monotone.

“I didn’t do anything, so you’re gonna add to my problems also?!” Lizzy answered back.

“I’m just giving you a warning if you're gonna do something to her I’m not afraid to face you.” Lizzy turned her head around to see no one.

Where the hell did she go? And Really?! Now they are hating me so much? A tear fell on Lizzy’s eyes. I hope you were here Jooyeon I feel so lonely without you.

Because of her, because of her I’m Always in trouble these days. Nana aren’t you too cruel towards her? No you aren’t! She closed the door behind her and she was having an inner fight in her mind. She sighed as she decided to meet her friends at the cafeteria while she was making her way to the cafeteria. She heard a familiar voice at the corner of the hallway.

“I just wanna ask you something.”

That is Raina. When she was about to approach her friend another familiar voice that she handn’t heard in a long time. Her body went stiff as she listened whether she heard the voice right or she was hallucinating.

“What is it?”

“What are those blue ribbons on their-” Nana quickly ran to where Raina was and was shocked to see it.

“Nana? ” Both of them said.

“N-no way..” Nana stuttered.

 

“Hey Tao, haven’t seen you in a while? Looks like your plan is ruined?” Tao was at an abandoned building that was far away from the city of Seoul when someone appeared in the dark.

“Kim Jonghyun?”

“Long time no see, man. Someone told me that you got interrupted when you were stealing Sooyoung’s power.” He chuckled. Tao threw a stone to Jonghyun and he quickly caught in his hand. “Chill, I’m just visiting my friend back in the demon world.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Nothing just checking my friend? You know that that sword can’t steal her powers again in a quite while. You can only use it twice and wait for it before you can use it.”

“No need to tell me that I know that.”

“Want help?!” Tao looked at him.


Another for this fic again.

I'm updating my Super Natural so often now.

I'll try to update again later. hehehe

Well I hope it's interesting enough

And don't worry about Kaeun I have plans for her maybe on the next chapter

Or so.

I should've updated yesterday

But I had headache so I didn't finish it.

Well see you again, ciao!