Chapter 19 - Feelings

Super Natural [HIATUS]

The human and the demon had finished their last classes in the late afternoon. She told Lizzy that she had to go to her part time job first. So she could go home by herself. Nana called Eyoung again and they went to the rooftop. They waited for the exorcist to come until she arrived after five minutes of waiting.

“Let’s start.” She did her usual rituals and after maybe ten minutes later. The two of them were temporarily free at the moment.

“Thanks, Eyoungie.” Nana hugged and she let go of her.

“Thanks,” Lizzy said.

“Well, I’ll see you guys later I have a meeting to attend to bye!” Then she ran towards the door. After Eyoung left, Raina was approaching them and the blonde only ignored her best friend. Lizzy didn’t like how she acted towards Raina and Lizzy looked back and she mouthed.

“I’ll talk to her.” Raina shook her head.

“No need to I’ll wait.” Then she left. When Lizzy knew that there weren’t too many people around while heading out to campus Lizzy broke the silence.

“Why didn’t you let her explain?” 

“So you’re gonna meddle in my life also?” Nana answered back.

“Well maybe she has a reason to why she has done that. Why don’t you listen huh? Why am I telling you this? You never listen to one of my reasons. You’re too stubborn for that.” Nana threw the key to Lizzy.

“Here,” Lizzy caught it. “Go home by yourself I might come home late and could you please stay out of my personal life?!” Before she could leave Lizzy grabbed her wrist. “What now?”

“I’ll come with you.”

“Just go h-”

“Please, I’m asking you nicely I’m not going to bother you. Since you’re going home late many people who have dirty minds would have interests on you. Like you’re really attached to troubles."

“Lizz-” Nana replied.          

“I just wanna make sure you’re safe. Promise I won’t intrude to your life again.” Lizzy stared at her eyes intently and she was showing her that she was serious about it. Nana finally agreed and she let Lizzy to come. Nana and Lizzy then made their way to Sooyoung’s studio and one of them never said a thing. Her friend’s studio was only four blocks away from the school instead of wasting their money to get there. They decided to walk. Lizzy started the conversation first.

“Nana, can we talk without arguing like little kids? You know that we don’t know when these ribbons on our wrists will it ever end. Although I don’t like what is happening to us right now and we can’t change the fact that we are bound to each other. Can we talk like base on our age?” Nana felt silent and this was the moment she hated it. She never thought it was too soon for Lizzy to ask it. She’d been trying to build up a wall between them. Lizzy was waiting for her answer.

“Well, I-” Then she never noticed that they had arrived already.

“Nana, ah!” Sooyoung yelled and she ran towards her and hugged the blonde. “Finally, you’re here let’s get started I want to go home early today.” Nana was happy that Sooyoung was there to interrupt her for answering Lizzy’s question. “So you brought a friend. Come.” She thought that she should thanked her later.

“Great, I wanted to go home early too. Well it is weekend tomorrow anyways.” They entered where Sooyoung was working. Nana went to the make-up room and Lizzy was sitting at the corner. Sooyoung approached Lizzy and asked.

“So you and Nana are dating?” She sat beside her while fixing her camera.

“No, we’re just.” She paused then continued. “Friends I think?” Lizzy said and she didn’t know what to answer.

“Ok, then why it took you so long for you to answer?”

“Well, I don’t know what to call our relationship really?” She laughed awkwardly.

“Sooyoung, I’m ready.” Nana called out.

“Yep,”

What if she calls me with my real name? Lizzy thought. Yah! What am I thinking? Then Nana went in front as she posed in front of the camera.

She looks good in wavy hair.  She smiled.

Lizzy watched the whole pictorial and it lasted for two hours to finish. When it was finished they quickly pack up and headed home. While walking home Lizzy asked her question again before she got interrupted.

“So what is your answer to my question?” Lizzy stopped. Nana turned around as she face the brunette in silence. “I’m tired of arguing with you. This would never solve anything if we keep quarrelling everytime we talk.” Nana didn’t show any facial expression as she stared at Lizzy and she finally decided to answer her question. She sighed.

“Okay, I’m really sorry for being too harsh on you. Actually, I owe you.” Lizzy smiled. She stretched out her arm motioning her to accept it.

“Can we start over? As a friend?” Nana stared to her hand. She smiled bitterly.

“S-sure,” And she accepted it.

“Glad to hear that and I’m sorry for saying any bad things to you.”

“It’s fine, and I wanna ask you something.”

“What is it?” The two of them started walking again.

“About last night?”

“Last night?” Lizzy raised her brow.

“Didn’t you remember anything?” Nana looked at her.

“I swore I never remembered anything. I can’t really remember it. Did I really do that?!” Nana nodded slowly. “I’m sorry if I act weird again tonight. Please do call Eyoung for help. I’m really sorry.” While they were walking home they heard some noise to their backs side. Lizzy sensed it and she immediately grabbed Nana, but they ended up on the floor.

“Lizzy what was that for?” Nana got hurt a little.

“Dark bugs are here!” Nana saw those flying bugs that she had seen before. She was really scared and the dark bugs were about to attack them. Then Lizzy carried her and ran rapidly. “Nana, hold onto my neck.” She demanded and Nana did what she said. The bugs were so fast and they could match up to Lizzy’s speed. The dark bugs blocked their way and Lizzy jumped on some houses roofs. They were fortunate that they were really near to Nana’s house. She ran as fast as she could and she quickly dropped the blonde on the ground near at her house, because her leg got caught. Nana stood.

“Lizzy!” Nana yelled with a concern in her voice.

“Just go inside the barrier immediately!” Lizzy shouted.

“B-but, you?!” Then the other bugs made their way where the blonde was standing.

“Go!” Nana couldn’t move because she was so frightened and at the same time she was worried to Lizzy. She tried to use her remaining flames and she did. They got burned into ashes. She escaped from the bugs and she quickly ran towards the blonde. Lizzy got there on time. She folded her arms in front of her face and she received the attack from the bugs. They were pushed inside the house and when the bugs tried to attack them again. They were burned and disappeared in the air. Lizzy’s arms received cuts from the bugs.

When did those bugs became so harmful and strong. Lizzy thought.

“Aaarghh,” Lizzy wincing in pain. Nana quickly got up and ran towards the brunette. She sat next to her body and she lowered her head.

“Lizzy, L-lizzy, I-I’m sorry.” Nana cried.

“G-geez why you just stood there? A-t least we’re safe now.” She smiled and she didn't want to worry the human.

“Why aren’t you mad? You got hurt because of me again.”

“Come on, d-don’t cry, aarrgh,” Lizzy shut her eyes then she slowly opened them again. She reached for her face and she wiped the tears that kept falling from her beautiful eyes. She stood and when she tried to walk she stumbled on the ground. Lizzy noticed that her ankle got sprained because of the tight hold of the bugs. Nana helped her walk until they got inside Nana’s room. Lizzy sat on the corner of her bed.

“I’m s-so sorry, stay there and I’ll get the medical kit.” Nana left the demon and she quickly went back to her room. She brought a basin with her and she started washing off the blood on her arms. She carefully treated the wounds on her arms because she was biting her lower lip. Probably the pain is unbearable.  “I’m sorry again.” They noticed that the chains were starting to connect their ribbons again.

“Don’t say sorry, apology is accepted already.” Lizzy tried to smile. Nana wrapped them with support bandages on both arms. She immediately checked her ankle and it was swollen.

“I think your ankle will be healed in a week. It’s obvious, we can’t practice I’ll tell Kahi ssi.” She stood and she put away the medical kit and the basin. She went back again and she helped Lizzy to take off her wig.

“Y-your clothes.” She stuttered. She laughed. “Yah! Why are you laughing?”

“You look cute when you are like this.”

“Just shut u-up. So you’re gonna stay like that?”

“I’m fine,”

“I’m gonna go change,” She went to her wardrobe and she grabbed some clothes for her to wear. The blonde this time didn’t go to the bathroom to change. She practically changed in front of her. Lizzy couldn’t take off of her eyes on her body. She realized that she was staring at her too much. Her cheeks began to turn pink and she distracted herself by checking her bandages.

Suddenly Lizzy’s heart started to beat so fast again and it kinda hurt her. “Ah,” She held her shirt over to her chest. Then again her colours of her eyes changed to dark blue again and not her normal colour of blue eyes. Nana noticed it. She just finished changing when she asked.

“Are you okay? Lizzy?” She asked.

Don’t tell me it is the same thing like what happened last night?

“Come and cuddle with me?” Lizzy said out in the blue.

“What?!” Nana was surprised at her. “What is happening to you really? Huh?” She crossed her arms on chest.

“I’m hurt look can’t you see?” She raised her arms and she motioned her to sit beside her.

“You’re not acting like yourself again.” Nana glared. Lizzy plastered an evil smile on her face. She used the chains on their ribbons and she pulled the blonde on her bed.

"Lizzy! Be gentle."

“Come on, I just wanna sit with you that’s all? What’s wrong with that?” She smirked.

“That hurts you know?!” She punched her shoulder.

“Ouch! I think you should be more gentle to me? I’m the one who got hurt here.” Lizzy pouted. Nana found it cute and smiled to herself unknowingly.

“Sorry, but will you be gentle? You can ask me nicely instead of doing this.” She pointed out the chains.

“Please just stay,” Lizzy locked her hands with her. Nana felt the warmth of her hands on hers. She doesn’t know why, but with that simple contact she felt static between them. “Nana, I’m sorry I just wanna be with you.” She said.

“Why? We can’t because-” Lizzy did a quick peck on her lips all of a sudden and she felt weak with that simple kiss. She was shocked at her action.

“W-what was that for?” Nana was shocked when Lizzy kissed her on the lips.

“Because we’re both girls?” Lizzy said in a sad tone. Nana looked away.

“Y-yeah,” She bit her lower lip. “Who are you? Where’s the caring Lizzy that I know?” Nana asked. Lizzy could only do was smile weakly.

“Do you still hate me?” She quickly changed the topic.

“I don’t hate you,”

“Then do you like me?”

“Huh?” She swiftly turned her head to her right. Lizzy moved her face nearer to hers. Nana doesn’t know why but her body doesn’t obey her. She wanted to moved away from her, but still she stayed on that position; although her mind was telling her the opposite.

“If you don’t hate me? Then what?” She looked into her eyes and she felt mesmerized by them. She felt that she was hypnotizing her. Lizzy kept moving closer and Nana didn’t even move. Her heart was beating fast and she was wondering whether she could hear her heart beating so loudly in her chest.

“I-I don’t know?” She whispered. She pecked her lips again.

“If you don’t like me. You wouldn’t let me doing those quick pecks right?” Nana couldn’t say anything. Deep inside her she liked those kisses from Lizzy. She looked down. The brunette cupped her face and caressed them with her soft fingers. “I’m sorry I won’t be harsh like I did yesterday.”

“W-were you j-just playing with me yesterday?” She finally spoke. “D-don’t if y-“ Lizzy placed her thumb on Nana's soft lips.

“Look into my eyes.” She demanded.

“I-I,”

“Please, Jin, look into my eyes.” Hearing her real name made her happy. She really liked the way she uttered her name. The blonde used all her strength to stare at her dark blue eyes. “Let me prove it to you?” Lizzy said as she never averted her eyes anywhere. Since she started to set her eyes on hers.

“H-how?” She asked with a hint of excitement on her voice. She moved her face closer.

“Will you let me?” She looked at her lips and Nana bit her lower lip again. The blonde didn’t answer and Lizzy pecked her lips for the last time. Then before she fully captured them in a sweet passionate kiss. Nana reciprocated to the kiss this time unlike before.

It felt wrong and it felt right at the same time. I just don’t know now. Nana thought. Flames started to show faintly around her body. Their ribbons were shining so brightly also. Nana broke the kiss to catch their breaths.

“If you don’t,” Lizzy breathe in. “like me.” She smiled. “Then you shouldn’t have responded to my kiss.” Nana was silent from what Lizzy just said and she was right. The blonde noticed the flames around her body.

“Your blue flames.” Nana said.

“Looks like it’s coming back.” She made a blue fire balls on her right hand. “Touch it,”

“What if?” Lizzy laughed.

“No, I promise.” She slowly reached out for the fireball and to her surprise it was slightly warm. “See? That didn’t hurt you at all?”

“How?” Nana asked.

“It’s magic?” She smiled. “And before I go,”

“What? Where are you going?” Nana asked disappointed. Lizzy reeled in for another kiss which Nana gladly responded. Lizzy slowly broke the kiss. “I’ll tell you soon.” and her eyes went back to its normal colour again.  Lizzy was surprised that Nana was so closed to her lips and her face reddened.

“W-what are you doing?” Her eyes though travelled on her lips and she shook the thought of them. Then she looked away.

“It does look like your back to normal again.” Nana said in an upset tone. Lizzy quickly moved away and she noticed their hands.

“Ahm, w-what did I do again? Did I hurt you?” Lizzy squeezed Nana’s hand she only shook her head as an answer.

“No, let’s sleep I’m tired.” Nana began to rest her body on the soft mattress.

“Tell me, where’s Eyoung?”

“Lizzy, I don’t want to argue now. She isn’t home yet.” The demon loosened the hold of their hands. Lizzy was moving out of the bed when Nana asked her. Then she tightened the hold instead not even wanting to let her go.

“Where are you going?”

“On that couch.” She pointed to the couch.

“C-can you sleep with me?” Lizzy raised a brow and she laid next to her. “I’m scared.” She lied but she only wanted her warmth around her.

“O-ok, then? Don’t worry they can’t come here.” Lizzy said. Then she followed but she face her back on her instead.

I hope I’m doing the right thing?


I hope you enjoyed it.

I'm so tired lol

Was it really fast? LOL!

Well Nana has been interested to Lizzy

But yeah I'm tired again aw

I have nothing to say really, ciao!