Chapter 26 - Secrets and Jealousy

Super Natural [HIATUS]

"Can you stop womanizing for now and do our job?"

"Sure whatever hyung." They didn't notice that somebody were watching them. The two of them kept quarelling until they sensed a really dark and powerful aura at their backs.

"What are you talking about wolves?" He grinned at them and before they could even escap their enemy. They were slaughtered silently and not even alarming Lizzy who was trying to calm herself down not far away from them. Blood splattered on the bushes and to some trees. Their bodies weren't recognizable anymore. The murderer of the two has this shinning grey eyes as he smiled from what he did.

"Maknae Taemin why did you have to kill them? It is unnecessary of you to do that?" Minho emerged from his hiding place.

"Hyung, those wolves are gonna report it to their master and of course we want to be first. Since we have the same goal finding the demon princess. But thanks to these weaklings we've found the princess of the demon world. We now know her secret and her disguise won't be a help to her anymore." Taemin the blood from his hands that he used to kill those two wolves. 

"We could've played with them for a while before you killed them." Minhi sighed. "I never thought of you as one of the dangerous demon in our world. You look like a flower to me." He chuckled softly. 

"Who's there?" Lizzy shouted, but two of them didn't speak and hid their powerful auras from her. 

"Taemin, we have to wait. The time hasn't come yet."

"I know hyung, but we're lucky to find her we only have to watch her from now on. Tao must be happy to hear this news."

"Who wouldn't be if we have the full control starting from now on." Minho evily smiled at his comrade and the younger one nodded at him. They noticed that their prey left the place and they followed her secretly.

 

"Where are Hyun Sik and Ho Dong? Aren't they supposed to be reporting to us by now? Don't tell me they forgot that they have assignment for the day?" Luhan asked to his friend Kai. Kai was concentrating and he just wanna make sure if he was right about it. "Oi! Can you hear me?"

"Luhan, they are dead." Kai answered.

"What? How?" Luhan was shocked at this sudden news.

"I can smell their blood from here it's been good three hours and I can still smell it. I doubt those lower demons killed those two so easily. There must be something we don't know. It must have been those demons from the demon's world who killed them."

"I guess they've found out what we aim for. My assumpstions are maybe they have found the Park's princess and killed them or it might be another reason." Luhan said.

 

There were five caskets in an abandoned church in the demon's world. No one has visited that place since the vampires started to decrease. A stranger has come to pay a visit to their place one day which was a demon. Then attacked them to steal their powers and sealed them to a casket when that demon wasn't able to use their powers for his own benefit. Because it didn't work for him. He searched for a long time to find that power that he needed. The power to rule on both worlds. That night, the two out of five caskets started to move after more than ten thousand years of being sealed. As if they were trying to break free from their little resting place. The one in the middle suddenly burst and small pieces of woods were thrown on the floor. Then some of the other pieces turned into ashes. Smoke came out from the broken casket. Blue and red eyes were shining in the middle of dark. The one in the far right began to move also. All the woods that were stuck together suddenly fell on the floor and a thick smoke appeared on that one too. The other three caskets were not moving. The older of the five vampires who broke free first. The one with the blue and red eyes has his fangs extended. He has blue eye on his left eye while the right one is red. He looked over to the other casket to see his fellow vampire broke free from their more than ten thousand years of being sealed in those caskets. The only thing in his mind right now is revenge and make that person pay for sealing them and for taking their powers from them.

"Long time no see Seunghyun, I thought I was be the only one who escaped this never ending seal." The one with the blonde hair said. "Damn, we can't even help these other three here. Geez, we don't have that sword to even release them. We're lucky though. We manage to escape that hellish place."

"Yeah, It's been so long. All I need now is my revenge and make him pay. He was the one who took down our other fellow vampires. I couldn't believe he could rewrite the history and change every events in his hands. I saw it in my own eyes back then. Those other demons that I met told me and showed me that our race was extinct already even though I wasn't."

"I know, I bet everyone in this world now believes on that lie. By making them believe these demons, he wiped out most of our fellow vampires." Seunghyun nodded. 

"Jiyong, I need to find the one who inherits my bloodline. The only demon vampire who exist. I think he's now searching for him. He or she is the only who can have my remaining powers to defeat that demon. We don't have enough power since he stole most of it. He might be stronger than before when we met him. And no other vampire can cure his thirst of blood. Only me can cure it."

"Yeah, yeah, we need to start searching now. You need to awaken that bloodline from him the Aka to Ao bloodline (Red and Blue bloodline)." The two powerful vampires began their search and didn't waste any single seconds.

 

Kris invited Lay to  hang out in the park that after noon. Lay was only silent for most of the time like always. Everytime he's with them, because he isn't that talkative unlike the other two. He was at the back while he followed Kris and Xiumin. As they headed to the site Kris was giving Xiumin some signs. Lay could sense it already, but he decided to act normal like a human. Those horns and those black bugs around them was so visible to Lay's eyes. He knew it would come to this. When Kris noticed that the coast is clear and no people were around at the site. Not for too long Kris punched Lay on the face. He stumbled on ground and glared at him. Lay didn't need to dodge that punch since the hardships that he had overcome were much worst than that.

"Damn you Yi Xing! You snake! You've been acting quiet all the time, but you have something up on your sleeves by stealing Nana from me." Lay stood and wiped the blood on his lips using his right arm.

"Never Nana belongs to you." He only acted cool unlike Kris anger was all over on his face.

"She's only mine bastard!"

"If she was yours why would she choose me instead of you. Look man, a girl would never date someone who only knows how to brag to everyon-" Xiumin was only watching, but he never dared to meddle with their fight. He was only enjoying the sight in front of him. Kris ran towards him and was about to punch him again, but he quickly dodge it without any hassle.

"Damn you! You don't know how long I've been trying to get her!"

"If you ever touch her you'll be dead." Lay threatened him, but Kris only laughed it off and mocked him. Kris didn't take that as threat.

"You? You'll regret it." Xiumin now joined Kris and were about to hurt him again. Suddenly a cop interrupted them.

"Hey! What are you doing there?!" The cop shouted. The two of them back off and then left Lay by himself.

"We will get back onto you, bastard!" As they disappeared from the corner. The cop caught Lay, but he appeared at the back of the cop then he hit his nape. The cop fell on the ground unconcious. 

"I'm sorry, officer." Then he left.

 

The human and the demon began ignoring each other in the house. Nana was somewhat hurt by Lizzy's actions, but she never asked her. Since she was the first one who started it and all she could do was to endure the pain inside her. Eyoung could even see this and she could even feel the awkward atmosphere around them during breakfast, and dinner. The exorcist didn't ask Nana about it, because she could see how hurt the blonde was. One night, the human and the demon were separated. Eyoung was called to Yuri's place, so both of them were left at the house. Nana called Lay that night while at the living room. She was trying to talk louder, so Lizzy could hear her while in Nana's room. Lizzy roughly plugged her earbuds on and put the song in high volume. Lizzy's eyes turned to sky blue and she could feel her anger by just hearing her talk to that guy. The blonde went in and she was looking for her bag.

"I miss you babe, what are you doing now?" Nana asked. She saw Lizzy in a bad mood already and those eyes were clearly showing how irritated she was. She tried to ignore the fact that the brunette was showing anger.

"Nothing I'm here in my room watching, but I can't stop thinking about you. It would be better if you were only here." Lizzy still heard that and she slowly moved out of the bed and opened the sliding doors. Suddenly the rain poured really hard, but that didn't bother the demon and headed out. Lizzy was completely drenced because of the rain. Nana saw this and she quickly said bye to Lay. She placed her phone on the bed and called out for the demon.

"Lizzy," Then she caught her hand.

"What? Just talk to your boyfriend and I'll be staying outside to cool off. It's hot." She made her lame excuse.

"It isn't hot you know it's been cold since this morning." The brunette didn't answer, but instead she pulled her hand back forcefully. Then Nana was with her in the rain. "!"

"I didn't ask you to come with me." She said coldly.

"And I'm worried of you. You might get cold! Although sometimes I have a bursque personality I still have a heart." Nana explained. Lizzy was speechless even though she liked the fact that Nana was worried about her.

"Go back now I'm fin-"

"Are you jealous?" Nana asked immediately. Lizzy quickly answered her and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Why would I be jealous?!"

"Then why are you acting like this?"

"I'm completely fine and not jealous at all. Don't think too much!" She tried her best to answer her back without any signs of it. But it was clearly obvious and Nana could see it.

"Look, I'm only asking then why so defensive?" The blonde didn't care whether she was really soaked of the rain and she took an advatage on Lizzy's jealousy. Nana walked closer to her and touched her face. Lizzy blushed at her actions.

"N-Nana?"

"Come on Lizzy, don't act as if I can't see it. Don't be stupid going out in the rain without an umbrella or a coat, dumb." Nana pulled her back again in her room. The brunette was speechless. "And I'm sorry for making you angry on the other day." She said and headed to the bathroom to get two towels for them. She threw the towel to Lizzy and she started drying herself up.

"For what?"

"Me and Lay are childhood friends, so don't think of him like Kris and Xiumin. I'm sorry for not telling you he was courting me for a long time."

"I didn't ask for your past."

"Well I'm only you telling you instead of hating him without knowing him well."

"Then if he was courting you for a long time and then why you confessed to me that night." Lizzy looked at her straight in the eyes as she was trying to get some answers from just looking at them. Nana quickly looked away and turned her back facing the sliding glass doors.

"B-because I was confused that's all. Oh I forgot to ask Raina about her notes." She suddenly changed the topic and was about to pass by Lizzy. Then the demon held her wrist. Nana raised a brow at her. "What?"

"Are you lying to me?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Were you really confused that night?"

"Why do you care too much anyway?" Lizzy stopped and let go of her hand. Her eyes never went back to its normal colour and it shined to even more lighter blue. Faint blue flames began appearing some parts of her body.

"I-"

"Look, I'm sorry as I told you before, just forget about it." Then she grabbed her phone again and dialed Raina's number. Nana left the room and left the demon speechless again.

She's right, why do I care about that too much? Lizzy thought confused and she couldn't understand why she cared about her boyfriend and her. It's not her business anyway.


Finally I'm done I hope you like it though.

Better than the last chapter and it's longer haha.

Sorry for the late up.

Thanks for the new subbies love y'all!

Ciao!