Chapter 9 - Meeting

Super Natural [HIATUS]

“Jaemin!  We’ve been doing this for like almost an hour. You could’ve said so..if you didn’t like it.” Nana said with a frustrated look on her face as she sat on the wooden floor. Lizzy only sighed at the blonde and she was getting mad at herself at the same time. She was trying to get rid of that nervousness when it comes to the chorus part. She was controlling her temper too if she didn’t. She would reveal her powers to her.

“I’ve been trying to-.” Nana cut her off.

“We’re just practicing the dance and we haven’t even practicing singing yet how can we even fini-” Lizzy’s turned to cut her off.

“Okay! let’s do it again I promise you this time I’ll make it right.” Nana was surprised at the younger response.

So he’s angry now? God! Supposed to be I’m the one who should be mad at him! She raised a brow at Lizzy which she ignored. Nana stood up and she started to play the song again. The human and the demon positioned themselves in front of the mirror and they began dancing. Lizzy’s nervousness was replaced by anger. They were doing fine at beginning of the song and when the chorus came. For some reason Lizzy didn’t make the mistake from the previous practice.

So you have to make him mad just to perfect this choreo. Hmm?? Interesting. She smiled in the middle of their practice.

Nana was happy because her partner didn’t repeat his mistakes over and over again. When Lizzy was about moved her face towards Nana’s; she suddenly felt her cheeks heat up. Although they continued the dance in the middle of the song; she stopped after.

“Noona, why did you stop?” Lizzy asked as she frowned at the blonde and she felt displeased.

“Let’s take a break.” Nana didn’t know why she stopped but she did so. After minutes of break they continued practicing again. The blonde felt her cheeks heating up again when it comes to the part. Sometimes when they practiced the song her head was slightly lowered and she felt so uncomfortable as she tried not look at him.

I’ve worked with some other guys in the dance class before, but this thing is kinda….I feel so weird.

 

The next day Nana and Raina were in the cafeteria and with her other friends with them. “Ah, yes lunch is my favourite subject at school.” Uee said.

“Why don’t you stay at your house and never come to school.” SooYoung said while stuffing with steamed eggs.

“Shut up, I wouldn’t get any farther if I just stay home. Yah! SooYoung, could you swallow that first before you speak.” Uee glared at the latter.

“You know that lunch is not long as you think? Might wanna finish this up while I’m talking to you.”

Uee and SooYoung just kept quarrelling while Raina and Nana were sitting quietly. Raina noticed the ice princess was quite since they meet up after their last subject for the morning class. The blonde was resting her chin on her palm while staring into space. Then she nudged her side to get the attention of the blonde.

“You seem you are in a very deep thought who’s making you so busy? Hmm?” Raina wiggled her brows and then grinned at her best friend.

“Well do you know Jaemin?”

“Well yeah, he just saved you last week right?”

“Cause his personality is mysterious..like he’s good at everything. He’s lazy but he’s getting good marks and he’s even the smartest in our class. Sometimes I even see him sleep during lessons, but when the professor asks him what we have learned in class. He will answer it in details and I think no humans can do that. He’s good at dancing and singing too. Although he’s good at everything he has flaws though. It sounds absurd but it is real. That’s what I thought before. I thought of it as ridiculous but I’m seeing it in my own eyes. Don’t tell me I’m lying again because you’ve seen this before.” Nana responded without even looking at her.

“Do you know that no one is perfect and I’m not saying anything, so you like him?” Nana didn’t answer for like ages until she answered her best friend.

“No,” Raina didn’t seem satisfied at her answer. Then Nana continued.

“But this is making me want to know him more. At the same time he’s reminding me of him. There are some occasions that they have similarities on how he act and his attitude.” The blonde suddenly felt saddened.

“I wanted to tell you that before but I just don’t want you..”

“It’s ok,”

“Hey, what are you talking about the two of you? It seems so interesting.” SooYoung interrupted the serious conversation of the two.

“SooYoung you’re so annoying.” Uee said.

“Nothing it’s just about school project.” Raina said.

“Really?”

“Hey shikshin, will you stop.” Uee tried to stop her.

“We’re just talking about dance.” Nana weakly smiled.

“Well if Nana says so it’s legit.”

“What? You don’t even believe me?” Raina raised her voice.

“Just kidding I’m only goofing around whatever.”

“Guys, let’s act in a mature way I think we’re becoming kids again.” Uee in and all of them laughed.

 

Night at the demon's condo. Lizzy was sitting at the balcony of their condo while trying to breathe in some fresh air. “Where’s Jooyeon again? When I need her she’s not here!” Lizzy’s eyes were turning blue. She tried not to let her flames out because it might destroy some things in their place. She was grabbing the fabric of her tee near on her chest. Even by doing that so it didn’t lessen the fact that she needed real blood.

“Why it is becoming so unbearable?Why is it hard to control this thirst? When I was there I wasn’t acting like this.” After for too long of fighting of her thirst. Her flames naturally appeared all over her body. She finally grabbed her shoes and cap and she didn’t even bother to use her disguise. Unfortunately, she forgot to use the spray that Jooyeon had given her when they arrived at the human world.

 

Baekho was busy texting Ara that night while resting his body at the rooftop of the school. Tao was staring at his sword while sitting at edge of the rooftop.

“Tao, aren’t you done looking at your sword? You’ve been staring at it for almost half an hour. Aren’t you tired?” Tao didn’t reply. A few minutes later the two demons sensed and smell a demon nearby.

“Tao, that strong aura it is her..it is more recognizable than before.”

“She’s nearby let’s go before she gets away this time.”

 

“W-who  are you? Are you trying to save this o-old woman? S-she’s gonna die anyway.” The thief placed the knife near at the old woman’s neck. His hands were shaking because of fear. The old woman and the thief felt scared at the creature before them. Who was surrounded by blue flames all over her body. Lizzy didn’t reply. She walked towards them. In a flash the thief stumbled on the ground. Lizzy gave her purse and let the old woman flee away from them.

“P-please have mercy..” He begged for his life.

 She dug her fangs on his neck without hearing more of him and he tried to struggle but to no avail. When she didn’t like the taste anymore she burned him into ashes.

“Well well you made it hard for us to find you?” Lizzy’s feet were soon enveloped with ice. His eye colour turned to dark brown to red.

“Park Sooyoung,”

“I’m in no mood to play with you guys.” Her flames began to act violently.


Chapter 9 is here ^^ I apologize if this chapter is boring and short :'(.

I'll try to fix some errors maybe later on.

Well I have to finish my JooNa fic too LOL!

Thanks for th subbies to my new naliz fic :'(..

Ciao!