Chapter 10 - Jinx

Super Natural [HIATUS]

“Well haven’t seen you Sooyoung, still remember me?” Tao asked as he evily smiled at the demon in blue flames. Lizzy gritted her teeth and her flames were starting to get larger and almost enveloping her whole body.

“Who wouldn’t forget you! That merciless guy who knew wushu and killed Dujun in front of my eyes!” Lizzy spitted back.

“Hey! Easy there daughter of satan. Do you think you can defeat Tao in your current situation? You’re becoming a monster day by day. That vampire blood that is running through your veins is starting to control you.” Baekho said as he formed an ice mandarin coin blades in both of his hands.

“ off Dong Ho!” Baekho lost his temper and he attacked the latter. In just a blink of an eye Baekho appeared on her left side and swung those coin blades to her back.

“Don’t ing call me on that name puppet!” Lizzy easily dodged it as she formed a fireball on her hands then threw it to him. Baekho winced at the heat of the flame as he got hit straight on his chest and stomach. Burning him quickly, but he used his ice ability to cover his chest and stomach of thick ice to stop it from spreading all over his body. “God damn it! It hurts!” He glared at Lizzy and started throwing bunch of ice needles to her direction. Before she got hit she used her flames to block it.

“Do you think you can kill me with that reckless attack of yours?” She mocked the ice wielder. Lizzy didn’t noticed Tao’s presence at the back attacking her nape with so much strength that made Lizzy got thrown on a nearby wall. The impact made a crack on the wall. Her head got hit first before her body followed.

“Aaahhhh..” She shrieked. Blood started to flow on her head. Lizzy’s thirst was becoming unbearable in every minute. She could feel burning. She stood carefully and she felt that one of her bones got dislocated. Lizzy withstood the pain by not showing the two demons that she was in agony. Her left hand wasn’t moving at all.

Damn it why now? My luck is running out already. Why it has to be now? I will lose to them if I lose my sanity here and now. Please make it a little bit longer. Lizzy bit her lower lip and blood rolled down to her lips. Her healing powers doesn’t work when her vampire instinct is on.

“I don’t ing care whether you’re a girl, a guy, or an old person. I’m only following orders. You better surrender yourself to us so you won’t get hurt like what you are having now.” Tao said in a calm tone. Tao started unsheathing his sword that was on his back. Lizzy’s eyes got wider when she saw the sword on his hand; although that sword looks,cheap, flexible, and bendy but it is deadly. It gets hard if it has made contact of any kind of flesh.

“Tao, you don’t have to use that sword now. She’s obviously weak right now.”

“I don’t want this to make it longer.”

Now, if I get stabbed or get just a little scratch on that I’m totally done.

Tao nodded at Baekho and he understood what his partner meant. They disappeared from her sight Lizzy looked in every directions. She was trying to sensed when they were gonna attack. Suddenly Tao appeared out of no where and he tried to stab her left hand; Tao must have noticed that she's got a broken arm that's why he's aiming for  it. Baekho appeared at the rear and wrapped his arms around her slim body. He held her tightly so she couldn’t escape from his grasped. She struggled as she used all her strength to break free from the hold of Baekho and she was fortunate to escape from the danger she was in. Baekho almost got stabbed and he yelled at his partner.

“Damn it Tao! Are you gonna kill me with that?”

“I apologize next time you catch her be sure that she can’t even escape from you.” Lizzy tried to freeze the time but it didn’t work for them.

“That is useless princess,” Tao said.

She jumped from roof to roof to escape from her enemies. Tao and Baekho followed her as soon as she left the place. She threw fireballs to slow them down. Some other shops got caught by her blue fire and it started burning some stalls and some structures around the city. Some people in the city began to panic.

“Look at that shop it's burning in blue fire.” A guy pointing out at the shop.

“Run for your lives!” People in the city began to run everywhere. Her blue fire had made a big commotion in some places.

Sorry guys. Lizzy thought. Baekho caught up with her after their long chase. He grabbed her left hand and Lizzy stopped. She screamed in pain that made her fall to some on a shop's roof. Baekho shove her on the hard roof and which made the roof to a crack. Then they fell in the middle of cd and dvd’s shop.

“Don’t make it hard for us just surrender now.” And he said as he pushed her face harder on the hard floor.

“W-who are you? I will call a police!” The owner of the shop trembled in fear. Some other people gasped upon seeing the two. They were scared of the two while the others fainted in fear or the others were running out of the shop. Baekho frozen the place in a heartbeat. Lizzy was facing the cold floor while the demon who caught her was holding her hands on her back like he was going to cuff her.  He pinned her legs by using his knee. She wanted to cry because of the pain she was having,but she had no time to cry in the situation she was in.

“That will make them stop it’s annoying, humans.” Baekho said when Lizzy found out that the demon was distracted. She used her telekinetic powers to throw a bunch of cd’s and dvd’s at her enemy. It worked and she escape again.

 

“Jooyeon, thank you for tutoring us. Math is really difficult for us.” Uee said smiling.

“No problem it is my pleasure to help you.”

“Well, nice meeting you again Jooyeon ssi and thank you. Well Raina unni can’t help us because she’s busy in her project since last week.” SooYoung said.

“Just drop the ssi call me Jooyeon.”

“Ok then Jooyeon.” She smiled. “Uee unni, go get something to eat I’m hungry.”

“Wow! You are ordering me just like that? I’m living in this house I’ll bring food when I see it necessary. We just ate snacks a while ago and you’re hungry already? I wonder why aren’t you getting fat?” She snapped back.

“By the way, I have to go now maybe Jaemin got bored of waiting for me.” Jooyeon said before SooYoung could answer back Uee.

“Ok, at least come and join us our dinner.” Uee said.

“No thanks, I’m still full.”

“Ok then, let me you to the door instead.” She said and they walked out from her room while SooYoung pouted from her seat.

“Thanks.” They walked silently, for Jooyeon it was awkward but at the same time she was enjoying the silence around them. They finally reached the door.

“So..thanks for helping us again, J-Jooyeon. Sorry for bothering you.”

“You’re not a bother to me.” Jooyeon weakly smiled. She wasn’t expecting Uee was gonna kissed her on the cheeks. Her cheeks suddenly turned into red and she quickly looked away.

“Thanks again.” She pulled back and looked on the ground biting her lower lip. Jooyeon was shocked but inside. She was screaming in happiness. Uee continued.

“You don’t wanna make him wait as you have told me that he might trash your condo. Make your way now.” Then she slowly closed the door and Jooyeon made her way to their condo with a smiling face through her way home. Uee leaned on the back of the door smiling while recalling the face that Jooyeon made when she kissed her.

“God, she’s cute and funny.”

“Yah! Uee unni who are you talking about?” She shouted at her room.

“Nothing.”

“I wanna know!”

“Geez, you don’t have to know everything.” She answered and ran to the kitchen to get her friend some food.

 

Jooyeon finally arrived at their condo. The place was quite and no sign of her best friend at all. She was thinking that her best friend went out hunting again. She decided to switch on the tv as she jumped on the couch and hugged the pillow near to her chest. She enjoyed watching some variety shows. Laughing her off while watching we got married.

“Hahaha, Julien you’re teaching Kwanghee some French but you’re giving him the wrong meaning!” Then suddenly the breaking news interrupted the show that she was watching.

“The hell! Some random news again popping up.” Jooyeon whined.

“Breaking news, blue fire started to terrorize the people in Seoul. The mysterious blue fire started spreading in the city..” Jooyeon saw the blue fire was spreading quickly in every shops in the city. She saw some frozen structures in some other shops too. Jooyeon suspected Lizzy and no one could’ve ever done that unless her parents went here to find their daughter.

“Lizzy are you this careless?! God, what is happening to you?! You even let them to find you!” She immediately jumped to the nearest window and went on looking for her.

 

Lizzy finally escaped from the ice wielder. She hid herself in an abandoned building not far away from the city. She stumbled on the dusty ground she couldn’t control her thirst anymore. Her flames began to act on its own striking any concrete walls and burning anything that it touched.

“Aaaaaaaaaah.” Her fingers made holes on the ground and blood starting to cover the ground. She was breathing heavily and within a minute she had no control of her own body. Her vampire instinct completely controlled her. Tao and Baekho arrived at the place where she hid herself.

“Woah! I can’t believe it I’m seeing this? She doesn’t have control on her body now. Look at her.” Baekho said in disbelief.

“Be careful boy, she’s much dangerous on that state she would attack anyone where she can smell blood. Baekho make four barriers around quick before she could escape from us again.”

“No problem,” Big blocks of thick ice rose up from the ground. He even added cover on the top so Lizzy couldn’t get away from them. Tao grabbed his sword once again.

“Baekho just regenerate or replace those ice that’s been hit with her fire. I’ll be the one facing her.” Lizzy disappeared from her spot and she jumped on Tao. She was trying moved her face towards his neck while her fangs extended. He kicked her stomach like she didn’t even feel it. She moved forwards again but this time she was about to punch his face. Well Tao used his arms to block it and then Lizzy made a fire ball on her right hand. She quickly shoves it on his stomach. Tao took off his metallic shirt and threw it on the ground. The metal top that he had melted within a minute and he used a 540 kick and the demon in blue flames was thrown on the ice wall. Blood didn’t stop running down on her head. Her eyes were covered in blood. He didn’t waste any time as he stabbed Lizzy on her right shoulder which made the latter to stop from attacking the wushu expert. Lizzy slowly went back to her usual self and her sight turned into whitish grey. She could see Tao was pushing the sword much deeper to her flesh. She screamed in pain. Everything from her sight was beginning to rot and she could even see Tao's face rotting. Bones were visible and fear was beginning to eat her courage up.

 

A/N:The one in asterisk "*" just think that they are speaking in mandarin ^^.

*"We drive you from us, whoever you may be, unclean spirits, all satanic powers, all infernal invaders, all wicked legions, assemblies and sects..” The other person continued.

*“Thus, cursed dragon, and you, diabolical legions, we adjure you... stop deceiving human creatures and pouring out to them the poison of eternal damnation...”

*“Be gone, Satan, inventor and master of all deceit, enemy of man's salvation...Stoop beneath the all-powerful Hand of God; tremble and flee when we invoke the Holy and terrible Name... which causes hell to tremble...” Baekho heard murming outside and he could feel his skin was burning up. He was losing his concentration to maintain the blockage of ice strength. Tao noticed the ice around him was starting to melt.

“Baekho what’re you doing?!” Tao shouted.

*”From the snares of the devil, Deliver us, O Lord. That Thy Church may serve Thee in peace and liberty, We beseech Thee to hear us.” She finished up the last line of the prayer and she broke the ice barrier in just one kick. The short haired woman undo the red scroll lock and wrapped it around Baekho’s body. The ice wielder fell down on his knees and his body started to burn miserably. Screaming was heard inside the abandoned building. He tried to use his powers but the scroll was far too strong for him. Tao’s eyes widened upon seeing the short haired woman.

“Exorcist!” Tao shouted. Another mysterious woman appeared in front of the wushu expert as she smirked and threw some salts on his face; burning his skin quickly as he fell on to the ground. Trying to get it off but it continued burning his face.

*“Quick, take Sooyoung now. I can’t lift her up she’s too heavy for me. Before these two demons regain their powers.” The short haired girl ran towards her companion and she quickly took the sword out from her shoulder and carried the demon. Jooyeon arrived silently at the location. She wasn’t expecting that two exorcists were gonna helped her best friend.

I can’t just take Lizzy from here. Why are they helping a demon aren’t they supposed to be exorcising one instead of helping her?! Jooyeon didn’t even try to help her best friend and was afraid to even get closer to an exorcist because she was scared to even face one.

I think I need to consult uncle about this. She left the site and went to her uncle’s to ask some questions.

*“What is happening to her eyes? They are so white? I can't even see her pupil anymore” The short haired girl asked while she was carrying the demon. They left the abandoned building before the spell and the anti-demon craft would take off its effect.

*“She’s facing life and death right now in her mind. The poison is spreading quickly through out her body. If she’s really tough she would live maybe 1 to 2 days long. That sword isn’t an ordinary one it could kill a normal human or a demon with just a scratch on it.”

*“Really? Why isn’t she dead?”

*“That demon you have in your arms is not an ordinary one, she’s special. Geez, even if I don’t like this we’ve agreed to those creatures.”

*“Yuri, seosaengnim ordered us so we can’t just say no or else.”

*“Ok, I know let’s make it quick and hide her.”

 

“I’m thanking you for helping us.”

“That demon almost ruined the whole city didn’t she even think the innocent people around her?”

“I’m sorry Taeyeon ssi, you know that I have a purpose why I asked you this?”

“Is there really a hope for us to stop some other demons attacking this world? If we let her live?”

“Yes, she’s totally different from her family I’ve told you before. I wouldn’t even bother you in your office if I had strength now to face them.”

“I kinda doubt this Kahi unni,”

“Only you exorcist can help us I have no power to help her now. Those demons they sent in this world were too powerful.” Jungah was only listening to their conversation. They heard a loud bang in the entrance and they saw Amber and Seohyun as they catched their breath’s. Amber placed Lizzy’s body on an empty bed and Jungah was shocked to see the demon.

“Look Kahi! If you’ve told her earlier she shouldn’t be badly injured.” Jungah said angrily. “We could at least ask them for help but you refused. If they didn’t save her she must be dead by now.” Lizzy was wincing in pain, crying. She could still feel the sword’s blade was going even deeper in her flesh. Although it wasn’t there anymore; she could see the people around her, but from her sight they were dead people.

”Taeyeon unni make her stop. She’s been like that when we found her.” Seohyun said.

*“E-young,” Taeyeon called.

*“What is it Taeyeon unni?” She emerged from her room.

*“Call Yuri quick!” E-young hurriedly called Yuri. Taeyeon checked up on Lizzy and she frowned at how badly injured the demon.

“Her left arm, the bones inside got broken into pieces. Her head is fine though, but she loss too much blood and her fingers on her right hand are wounded. Then she got stabbed on her right shoulder and it’s pretty deep.”

*”Taeyeon unni, Yuri nim is here.” Eyoung said as she sat to end of the bed as she felt pity to what happened to the young demon.

*“Oh, she’s here already what’s wrong?” She asked.

*”She’s been in pain when she arrived here. Try to check up on her.” Before she could even look at the demon Seohyun interrupted.

“She was stabbed by the cursed blade in the demon's world.” She calmly said.

“Seohyun! are you insane why you didn’t tell us when you’ve arrived here?” Yuri answered back as she glared at the latter.

“You weren’t asking.” She shrugged.

“What kind of blade went through Sooyoung’s body?” Jungah asked worried.

“That blade is the deadliest blade in the demon's world. The person who got stabbed by it will experience life and death in their minds while at the same time it slowly working its way toward her heart and threatening to turn her into one of the follower who owns the blade. They will suffer mentally until they die. If her body rejected it she will suffer first before she dies. Even if I cure it with my medicines here she will still feel the pain but not too often.” Yuri said it in a serious tone while checking the wound on her right shoulder.

*”E-young and Amber write down some spells around her body. Taeyeon unni help me pray in here. I will do the mantra.” She commanded. E-young took the special ink on a nearby drawer while Amber grabbed the brushes.

*”Seohyun, make a barrier around the house quickly. Call Hyoyeon if needed. Double it no! Triple it, make sure to use holy water.” Taeyeon shouted. Seohyun only nodded as she went to pick her other fellow exorcist up in her room.

“I’m sorry, Sooyoung,” Kahi cried. “I should’ve sacrificed myself instead of seeing you like this.” Jungah only hugged Kahi.

*“Are we going to be safe in here?” Amber asked while taking off Lizzy’s clothes.

“As long Seohyun and Hyoyeon will make the barrier stronger to protect us, we’re all safe. We aren’t dealing just a simple demon this time. They are one of the powerful demons live in their world. After you finished up writing those spells around her body go and help those two outside.” Yuri answered.

*“Sure,”

“Kahi ssi, you should be grateful we’re risking our lives for this demon. We would do everything if this child is gonna save us from the demon's world threat.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Nana ssi, what are you doing? You’ve been staring at your phone since you pick it up a while ago?” Kaeun asked.

“I think he’s mad at me on how cold I act during the practice. He isn’t even replying.” She sighed then she went on her bed hugging her knees.

“Look someone’s in love here.” Kaeun giggled.

“I-I’m not, I don’t like his gentle side.”

“So you’re saying that you like bad boys.”

“I didn’t say I like one I just don’t know. Don’t ask too much questions geez, it gives me headeache.”


Hi there guys Happy New Year LOL!

My new years greeting is pretty late ahaha.

How's your 2013 for you?!

The world hasn't ended which is cool.

So I've updated the chapter 10 of Super Natural.

I'm hoping you'd like it ^^.

Sorry if the fight scenes aren't good.

Hard to express them in words for me ahahaha

But I tried. :'(.

Not sure about the title haha

What do you think about SNSD's I Got A Boy new MV? ehehe..

What do you think? Sones outhere? I like their new concept though.

And the choreo too^^.

I'm planning to make a one shot hopefully I can upload it today.