Chapter 7 - Saviour

Super Natural [HIATUS]

A week had passed; Lunch at Kyung Hee’s cafeteria, Nana, Raina, and her other friends were at the cafeteria. Nana was sitting beside SooYoung and she kept playing with her friend’s hand while resting her head on SooYoung’s shoulder. Uee and Raina were sitting across the two.

“SooYoung ah, you didn’t even call me during this vacation how could you?” She said it with aegyo tone and pouted at the latter.

“Nana, geez..I’ve been only away for a week and you miss me already.” SooYoung hugged her and Nana hugged her back. They stayed like that for a while.

“I only miss you. At least you could’ve called me even just once.”

“I’m here now, sorry I was busy helping out at the studio. You’ll have a photoshoot next week and I’ll be the one to take the shots. Sunny unni will take a break for about two weeks.”

“Look at these two, when these two meet. They always forget the people around them.” Uee said.

“We should find Tiffany to take SooYoung from Nana.” Raina said purposely in a loud voice, because she knew how she hated being tease with Tiffany. Well, Raina knew she had a thing for the girl.

“Yah! Raina unni, I only miss my y model fox here and I actually don’t like Tiffany.” SooYoung said defensively.

“Really, why do you always look at her before?” Uee said bluntly. SooYoung blushed and she was fortunate that the two ladies couldn’t see her reddened face because of the hug and Nana’s head was blocking her face.

“I’m not! Where did you get that from? I don’t like her attitude it just pisses me off.” She lied.

“SooYoung ah, you were cheating on me? How dare you!” Nana pretended to be hurt all of a sudden just to get her attention. The other two were only shaking their heads.

“Of course not, you’re my baby fox.” SooYoung kissed her cheek.

“Geez, they act as if they go out.” Raina looked at them with a bored face.

“You know Nana, right? You will never change her flirty nature.” Suddenly Raina and Uee saw Kris and his gang were heading to where they were.

“Psst, Nana he’s here again your annoying prince.” Nana let go of SooYoung and Kris sat beside her.

“Woah, Kris aren’t you so fast?” Xiu Min asked with a grin on his face.

“Shut up, Xiu Min. Well, Nana would you like to go out with me tonight?”

“Does that a ‘no’ word hasn’t registered in your brain?” Nana said in monotone.

“Just wanna make sure if I still have chance with you?” Nana glared at him and she noticed the two horns on his head. His teeth were quite strange; his both canine teeth were kinda pointy. Nana looked at her friends with a bothered expression, but they didn’t seem to see what she was seeing at the moment.

Guys, don’t you see what am I seeing? She looked at Kris' friends. Lay was normal, but Xiu Min had horns on his head. Nana saw those weird bugs again that were starting to swarm around Kris. Nana raised a brow.

“Kris, you really never gonna give up huh?” Lay interrupted.

“I won’t stop until she said yes.”

“Kris just leave Nana, you already know the answer.” SooYoung said in a stern voice.

“You’re going overboard dude.” Raina said. Nana stood from her seat, because she couldn’t stand those things from her sight and signaled the girls to find another place to spend their break time.

“Wait! Nana before you leave give me a kiss at least.” Kris grabbed Nana’s wrist and was about to pull her into a kiss.

“Kris! Aaahh..” But suddenly Kris got pushed away from Nana and he ended up on the floor. His gang and Nana’s friend were shocked on the incident. The students nearby them looked at them and waited what would gonna happen next. She was facing someone’s shoulder and her hand was held gently by someone. Nana opened her eyes and she saw a familiar figure.

“J-Jaemin..” She uttered in an audible voice.

“Arrggghh, who the are you?!” While he tried to stand up after his rough fall. Jooyeon was at the back as she smirked after rescuing her.

This is why you feel strange and leave me suddenly at the rooftop? I don’t get how your mind works when you are like this. You felt that your princess was in trouble?! I see..Lizzy, you’re getting the hang of it, this guy thing. You’re acting more of a guy now. Jooyeon didn’t notice the girl who was standing next to Raina until she turned her head to their direction as her eyes travelled down to a certain tall girl. She couldn’t keep her eyes off on her. She tried to pry away her eyes from the girl, but her eyes didn’t want to. Uee felt someone’s stare and she looked at her with questioning eyes. Jooyeon quickly averted her attention back to Lizzy and checked on her best friend instead.

“What is it to you?! Get out of here now before you’ll see stars during daytime.” Lizzy glared at Kris and he suddenly felt goose bumps all over his body. Geez, this guy is getting possessed by those dark bugs in this world. He will eventually evolve into one lower demon in the future. He will be a threat to Nana later on. I must kill him before that happens. Lizzy felt someone’s hand on her back.

“Don’t do it.” Lizzy only sighed.

“I’ll get you one day!” Kris retorted back.

“Kris, stop it already we still have another time.” Xiu Min stopped Kris from punching Lizzy as he shot her, a deathly glare and all of them retreated.

“Are you okay?” Lizzy asked.

“I’m fine, thank you.” How the hell did he get here so fast? Why are you always there whenever I’m in trouble? You’re so mysterious.

“Hey, Raina unni, who’s that guy?” She leaned to her friend’s ear and whispered.

“It’s a long story,”

“Where did he come from?” Uee asked. Then bell went signaling them to go to their next class.

“I’ll tell you later.”

“Tell me now, I can’t wait.”

“SooYoung, I have to go to my next class I don’t wanna be late. Well guys see you later.” Then Raina left.

“I’m going to,” SooYoung followed after.

“Glad you are okay.” And Lizzy let her go and she started to walk away.

“Joo, lets go.” Jooyeon didn’t even move or more likely she didn't hear since the demon was so full of thoughts of a certain tall girl.

“Hey, Joo! Come on stop day dreaming.”

“I’m not, stupid.” Jooyeon followed her best friend. Nana stood there stun at the recent events. Until she called out his name.

“Jaemin what do you have now?” Nana asked.

“Dance class.”

“Hey, Nana I’m going now. By the way, you’re not telling me you have a prince charming..” Uee winked and Nana suddenly blushed.

“Unni!” Nana stomped her foot.

“Just kidding, see you later.”

“Yah, see ya..”

 

At the Dance class, Nana was sitting at the farthest back in the class. She was checking every people in class and she was hoping to see Jaemin, but she failed to find him. A few minutes later Lizzy emerged from the changing room and she sat next to Nana.

“Ahm, thanks for saving me again.” Nana said while she was fidgeting.

“You’re very welcome Noona.” She smiled. Their teacher clapped by telling the class would start at any moment. All of the students in the dance class gathered in front of their teacher.

“Okay, class you have a homework and I think a month would suffice for you to prepare for this project. I’m going to explain all the details in a sec. I’m about to tell all of it so listen. So all of you must find a partner, this will be a couple dance. It’s up to you if you want to sing as long as it is entertaining.  It doesn’t matter to me to what kind of concept you are going to present to me. The dance performance is at least five to seven minutes long. Chop chop!” Nana hesitated whether to ask Jaemin, because it seemed he wasn’t going to ask her. She didn’t like to be partnered with her other guy classmate, because they would treat her like a princess not a normal classmate. She saw him checkin' out some other girls at the room. Until she noticed that some other guys in her class were coming up to her. She quickly tugged Jaemin’s tee and she wrapped her hands around her arm. Lizzy was surprised at her sudden action.

“Nana, would you like to be my partner?” Some other guys asked. Nana got some glares from the other girls in the class, but she could care less about them.

“Wait! I was first step back dude!”

“No I am!”

“Man, Nana will choose me.”

“Guys, he’s my partner, right Jaemin.” Nana slid her left hand on his waist which it gave Lizzy a fluttering feeling.

“What?!” She pinched her side and Lizzy got the message. “Yeah, guys we’re partners sorry about that.” The other guys back off immediately while the others sighed.

Geez these guys are like wolves indeed.  Nana thought.

“I can see that you’re so popular in this school.”

“Popularity doesn’t mean anything to me.”

“By the way why did you choose me?”

“I don’t know? Let’s say I feel comfortable when I'm with you… than hanging with the other guys in here. So what do you wanna perform?” She immediately changed the topic because she dislikes being bombarded with too many questions.

Does she even smile? Lizzy thought.

“If you would ask me love would be the best we could choose some other concepts if you want to?” Lizzy said.

“We can think about it after school. We can practice at my place I have a dance studio at home, so I think it will be best place to do our practice.”

“Sounds good to me.”

 

A lone soul was outside of the dance class of Nana. He was watching the blonde from afar at the small window of the door with a long face.

“Why are you here?”

“Just wanna check up on her.”

“She’s totally fine don’t worry.”

“I can see that guy Jaemin has thing for Nana, but he doesn’t realize it yet.”

“I wish Nana will be happy with him if they are gonna be together someday. She was in too much pain when you died. I don’t wanna see that sight again.”

“I wish her happiness.”

“You’re pretty much the same, a demon. Why don’t you show your presence to her?”

“I don’t wanna see those pain in her eyes again it hurts me more to see that loneliness in her eyes. She has already moved on I think it’s not a good idea to show up to her. You know that I always watch her everyday praying that she would find someone that who would love her; the same as I did.”

“You were with her for a long time how come you were never able to open her sixth sense?”

“I don’t want let her see those horrible beings. Your case is different it was an accident, I’m sorry about that.”

“I have already forgiven you. We cannot revert it back it’s already here.”

“Well, when they first met he accidentally used his powerful demon ability which it resulted to open Nana’s sixth sense.”

“Tell me that isn’t the real him right?”

“Yes, he’s actually not a guy.”

“I have suspicions from the start.”

“Looks like you’ve managed to use your sixth sense to be more useful. Only a few humans can do this who can detect demon's gender.”

“I know the scent difference of male and female demons.”

“It doesn’t matter to me whether she will love a girl as long this would make her happy. By the way please watch her for me when I’m not around. I’m still not over her, but I hope that she would be happy with her.”

“I will..”

 

Jooyeon was sitting to her favourite place, which was near at the window. She liked the scenery next to her. Although she knew the entire lesson that her professor was discussing in front of the class. It was better than staying at the condo she thought. She took her Ipod out and she chose some random game. Then she heard the door of her class opened. She looked at the new comer in her class. Eyes went wide and she never averted her attention to anyone when she saw that person.

“Kim Yu Jin, why are you late?” Asked their professor.

So her name is Kim Yu Jin. Jooyeon smiled. Her long time question has been answered.

“Sorry, I’ve been called to the office to fix some of my schedule.” Their professor nodded and she made her way to find a seat. The tall girl walked gracefully while Jooyeon's eyes were following her. Uee saw a certain someone who was she familiar with. Alhtough she’s only familiar with her facial features. She chose to sit next to her. To Jooyeon’s surprised, she wasn’t expecting she was gonna seat beside her.

“I see that you’ve been staring at me for some time now.” She finally spoke.

“H-huh? I’m not.” Damn I'm so obvious, stupid Jooyeon. Jooyeon mentally scolded herself.

“I’m just wondering if there’s something on my face.” She opened her bag to get her mirror.

“Actually, there’s nothing on your face.” Uee put her mirror back in her bag and she introduced herself.

“I’m Kim Yu Jin, I prefer Uee instead.” She stretched out her arm. Jooyeon had never thought she would have a conversation to the girl next to her. She looked at her hand before she accepted it. She tried her best not to tremble and gladly she didn’t make it look stupid this time.

“Lee Jooyeon only Jooyeon.”

“I see that you’re new here. What school were you from?” She asked.

“Yonsei,” Why? I cannot read her thoughts? This is so unusual. Jooyeon thought and she felt disappointed.

“Was that your boyfriend who saved my friend from those jerks during lunch?”

“N-no, she’s my best friend and I don’t have a boyfriend.” Jooyeon waved her hand and was rather amused at her.

“You’re so funny..by the way why don’t you join with us during lunch.”

“It would be awesone if it were only okay to your friends?”

“Geez, no need to worry…that would be okay to them.”

 

Nana was waiting at Jaemin’s class.The only class she isn’t with her in her whole timetable. Fortunately they had finished their class earlier than usual. She forgot to ask his number during their dance class. While waiting for his class to end. She had never expected to see Jessica walking in the corridor. She pretended not see her, but Sica stopped in front of her.

“Well, what’s the ice princess doing here?” Sica looked at her from head to toe and then she smirked.

“It’s not your business.” Nana only kept her straight face. Jessica felt irritated at the blonde’s answer.

“Or you’re looking for a guy to hook up tonight?”

“Aren’t you like that? Miss Jessica Jung?” She fired back. Suddenly bunch of students came out from Jaemin’s class.

“Oh, Noona what are you doing here?” Then Jessica called Lizzy with cutesy.

“Ahm..oppa? We’re having a party tonight wanna come?” She tried to use with aegyo, but Lizzy only looked at her expressionless.

“Huh? Op…” Then she shook her head. Are we close? "Sorry me and Noona have a practice today. I will pass on that maybe next time.” She tried her best to smile which it took her for about a year to smile. Nana only smirked but inside she wanted to laugh. “Well, we’ll be going now.” Lizzy suddenly took Nana’s hand which made Nana blushed for some reason. She didn’t know herself too. Then they started to walk. Their hand’s fits perfectly and the way Lizzy held her hand was so gentle. Jessica’s eyes got wider at Lizzy’s action and she gritted her teeth then walk away.

Lizzy hadn’t noticed that they were walking in silence until she remembered that she was holding her hand for that long. Nana on the other hand, her heart was beating faster than its normal rate. She hadn’t felt that feeling before for such a long time. Lizzy slowly took her hand back.

“S-sorry, I just wanna g-get away from her.”

“No biggie, I know she’s annoying to you. I Just wanna help a friend right?” Nana stretched out her arm and Lizzy looked at her before she took it.

“Y-yeah,”

“You’re so cute when you are stammering.” Nana giggled. Lizzy found the blonde really stunningly beautiful when she giggled. That was the first time she saw the blonde laughed. She felt her heart skipped when she saw the scene before her. That time she only saw Nana and only Nana. Although there were some few people were passing them by, but in her yes it was only her.

“Jaemin, earth to Jaemin?”

“Huh?”

“Are you okay?”

“Y-yeah, why were y-you waiting outside of my classroom?” Lizzy found that she couldn’t look into her eyes. If she did her cheeks would heat up.

“Oh, I wanted to ask your number..I forgot to ask you during our dance class. I might be busy on the other days, because of my part time job. So at least I can give you an update on our upcoming practice.”

“Give me your phone.” Nana grabbed her phone on her bag and she gave the phone to him. Lizzy punched the numbers quickly then she returned back her phone.

“Here..so that’s all?”

“Do you wanna practice now? Well I have a free time today. We could at least talk about our concept much clearly than before. If it’s okay with you?”

“I’m totally fine with that. I’ve finished all my other homework anyway.”

“Then shall we go now?”

“Sure.”

 

Jooyeon was at the library checking out some book. She didn’t want to go home yet so she was spending her time at the library. She went to the novel section scanning some novel that would interest her. She was about to grab it when a hand bumped to her own and she looked at the owner of the hand with a shock expression.


Hi guys another new chapter again kekeke.

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring

I'll add more Jooee moments next time I have to sleep too LOL!

Well see you again on the next one ^^ ciao!