Chapter 6 - Scent

Super Natural [HIATUS]

A black butterfly with purple dust that fell on its wings and it was bumping on someone’s window. She was trying to sleep, but an annoying sound was heard outside. She sat on her bed as she felt irritated at the noise. She pulled the curtains to the left with force so she could have a look to what was causing the noise. When she saw the butterfly, her eyes got wider and she quickly opened her window to let the butterfly in.

“He really came back.” She was so excited as the butterfly shattered into purple dust and the message formed into the air.

Sorry if it took long for me to visit you. I’ve never thought you’re gonna move houses. Well, at least I’ve found you now. I’ll meet you on your first day of school tomorrow. I’ve registered myself at your school of course with the help of uncle who works at Kyung Hee. Hope you well and I’m really excited to see you. I really miss you and I love you, Ara.

                                                                                                                                                                                                Baekho

“I love you too.” She muttered.

 

“Finally I got home, I was almost caught by those demons that my parents hired to find me.” Lizzy jumped on her bed and she was about to close her yes. Then, Jooyeon opened the door while holding two books on her other hand. Her eyes shut opened when she heard the door opened.

“I can see you’ve gone somewhere. There’s still a blood on your lips.” Jooyeon was pointing to her own. Lizzy sat and wiped that blood on the end of her lips.

“Because you were taking so long just to borrow books.”

“You could’ve wait for me and offer my blood to you.” She gave her a silly grinned.

“I couldn’t wait for you or else you wouldn’t recognize this place If I'd lose myself while waiting for you.”

“I just don’t get you. You’re a demon but you’re too special from everyone else in the demon world. You’re the only demon that needs blood. Do you ever happen to have a vampire blood that runs through your veins?”

“Well you can say that, yes. I’m a hybrid. Many years ago had passed, one of my ancestors married a vampire, but vampires nowadays are gone. They got extinct by the time passed; because they do not mate that easily unlike demons. That vampire blood is passed through generation, but in the Park’s lineage. No one inherited it…and only me who got that vampire’s blood. That’s why my family wanted me to obey all their wishes, to rule over the demon's world with much power. My father is going to passed his powers to me to complete his plan. They wanted to use me to bring fear to the demons in our world. ” While Lizzy was telling her ancestors story; she felt a pang of longing inside of her. Jooyeon noticed it and she tried to cheer up the latter. She sat next to her and hugged Lizzy.

“Don’t worry you’ll find someone…you’ll find it just wait a little longer.” Lizzy started to sob on her friends shoulder. Jooyeon didn’t care whether her top got soak of tears. All matters to her is her best friend.

 

*ring ring ring..

Nana’s hand was searching for the alarm clock next to her bed. She kept searching for it, but she couldn’t find the clock that was disturbing her sleep. Suddenly the atmosphere in her room became so cold. She felt a really cold air next to her left ear. She pulled her blanket to cover her head.

“Nana ssi, your alarm clock is underneath your bed.” Upon hearing the familiar voice; her eyes shut opened and she got up immediately.

“Yah!”

“Sorry, you’re alarm clock is ringing for about a minute, so I’m here to wake you up.” Kaeun giggled at Nana’s reaction.

“God! I thought there was a burglar or something!” She grabbed the pillow and threw it to Kaeun. The pillow only went through her body. She went to grab the alarm clock under her bed just to make it stop as she put it back next to her bed. Then she glared at the ghost in front of her.

“Hahaha Nana ssi, you’re so funny.” Kauen laughed at her.

“Shut up! This isn’t funny at all! I will have a heart disease in no time because of you.” They heard the doorbell near at the living room.

“Nana ssi, maybe that’s your friend I’m going now. I just wanna wake you up, bye.” And Kaeun disappeared from her sight. Nana then went to the living room to check her early morning visitor. She peeked on the peephole and she saw Raina outside standing impatiently. Then she opened it to let her in.

“Geez, Nana why are you taking so long just to open it? I heard you were talking to someone. Who’s with you?”’

“I've told you before there's a ghost in my house that always haunts me.”

“Nana, are you insane? There’s no such thing as a ghost. You are just being delusional.”

“I’m telling the truth. I’m not lying to you and I'm not being delusional!” Nana pouted.

“I think you need a psychiatrist.” Nana frowned at her best friend's suggestion.

“Raina, don’t you even believe me?!” She felt saddened towards her best friend.

“Ok, sure I will believe you. Someone have told me that if you suddenly encountered an entity that isn’t from our world. This might possibly have opened your third eye or sixth sense. Actually, I’m not sure if that’s true or not? I haven’t encountered anything unusual in my whole life unlike yours now.” Raina looked at her.

“Have you?”

“I don’t know? I can’t think of anyone that would make me like this?”

“Ok ok, we can think of that later. You need to fix yourself now or you’re going to be late.” Raina pushed her best friend towards the bathroom.

“Yah! Raina, I can walk no need to push me.”

“Just go now, I will wait for you at the living room.”

“Sure, your highness!”

“Stop joking just go now!”

“Whatever.”

 

Jooyeon and Lizzy arrived at the school. The two demons were at the rooftop spending their time before their class would start. We could say that place at the rooftop was their favourite place to hang out.

“What do you have first?” Jooyeon asked.

“Literature, how bout you?”

“Art, we have the same class on some other subjects don’t worry.” Suddenly an announcement around the campus interrupted them.

“All students must go to the Grand Peace Hall immediately.”

“Where’s that anyway?” Lizzy asked.

“I know where it is…”

 

“Oh my God! Nana when will you be done on your make up we’re freaking late! I’ve never thought you were gonna be this slow! Make it quick.” Raina shouted at the living room.

“Come on! My house isn’t that far away from the campus. I’ll be there in a minute just wait.” She shouted back at her room. She quickly put her foundation, put some glittery beads on the end of her eyes, and her eyeliner before she met her at the living room.

“Finally, it’s like you’re going to a show or a pageant on that make up.” Raina looked at her painted decorated face. Raina sighed. “You really like attraction at school aren’t you?”

“Of course not, I want to look beautiful in front of everyone. Ya know, you’ve seen my bare face right? I am like an average asian with squinted eyes like the others.”

“Sure, I’m just telling you. Can we go now? We’re late for like about ten minutes. Bekah texted me that all the students where at the Grand Peace Hall.”

“Another first day of school assembly, again." She smirked. "Let’s go.”

 

She was waiting for someone at the rooftop patiently. Her hands clasped together while checking her surroundings. Every sounds that she heard she would turn her head and check whether someone was there. A few minutes later no signs of someone had arrived at the rooftop. Then suddenly she felt her surrounding turned cold. The floor started to ice and an ice rose fell down on her feet. She squatted a little bit to pick it up when someone’s hand grabbed it and gave it to her.

“This is for you.”

“B-Baekho, why too many surprises? You could’ve met me without this.” She hugged Baekho tightly.

“With that hug of yours you’re gonna kill me.” Ara let go of him and punched his chest slightly.

“I’m glad you’re with me again. I thought you were never gonna come back.” She hugged him again and this time she rested her head on his chest.

“Glad to be back…” He smiled and enjoyed the warmth of the person in his arms.

 

“Too many people,” Lizzy said in lower voice.

“What could you expect? This university is big and no need to be surprised about it.” The two of them went to the second flat form and they decided to sit at the farthest back. The speaker was already making his speech in front of everyone. Then a familiar smell enveloped the air that scent she would never forget. She turned her head to where the scent was at.

It’s her again where could she be sitting? She used her vision powers to search for her in the crowd of students. Until a few seconds later she found her seated at the first row at the second flat form.

“I see you found her.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Stop playing dumb it’s obvious that you are interested on her.”

“I’m not, shut up.”

 

“Thanks Bekah for saving seats for us.” Nana thanked her.

“No problem, why you took so long?”

“Here our Ice princess was like a grandma who put her make up for like ages.” Bekah laughed at Raina’s answer.

“I see now, it’s because the first day of school. She probably wanna stand out from the other students here.”

“I just wanna look good you know that how far my bare face from the ones you see now.”

“For those who are new in our university. Welcome to Kyung Hee, we are very glad that you have chosen our school.” The staff from KHU said. 

“This gathering every year whenever it’s the first day is kind annoying can’t we just go straight to the class?”

“We have an impatient fox here. You’re just excited to see Appa in the dance class we see that.” Bekah and Raina giggled.

“Yah! I’m not,”

 

The assembly was finished the students went to their respective classes. Lizzy was walking lazily way to her class. When she found it, she stood at the entrance checking where she wanted to seat. Even without checking all the students inside the room. She could tell Nana’s presence was there and her sweet smell lingers in the place. Well, for some reason she couldn’t forget her scent since the day they met. She didn’t know, but she wanted to be friends with her.

So we have the same class. She inwardly smiled.

“Sica, there’s a new guy let him sit with us.” Tiffany said.

“Sure, he’s cute though.” Lizzy made her way to the class when she was about to pass by Jessica and Tiffany’s seat.

“Hi there, wanna sit with us.” Jessica motioned her to sit beside her. Lizzy looked at them emotionless and then she saw Nana was sitting at the back.

“No thanks,” She smiled before she left the two. The two girls watched her leave and made her to Nana’s seat.

“What?! He prefers to sit with Nana?! Really?! Looks like Nana are taking all the guys at the campus.” Tiffany watched him shocked.

“Tsk! She thinks she could have all the boys in here. I’ll get him someday.”Jessica hissed. Lizzy sat next to Nana and she greeted her.

“Hi there Noona, I never thought we have the same class.” She smiled.

“I can see that, you’ve rejected Sica. Be ready she would push herself on you.” She smirked.

“I hate those kind of girls.” Nana only stayed silent. Then she continued.

“I don’t like their aura’s.”

“You can tell their aura’s by looking at them?” Suddenly Nana saw those black bugs again that were swarming around those two. She frowned and she couldn’t tell what were those.

“I just prefer to sit with you and you are the only person that I know in this school.” Nana only nodded.

“And don’t forget your girlfriend.” She added.

“She isn’t my girlfriend and I don’t like g-her. She’s my best friend.”

“Oh, I thought she was your girlfriend. You’ve got a beautiful best friend there.”

 

“Sica, looks like they know each other? Are you gonna let this fly so easily? Her icy appearance never changed the same as yours.” Tiffany grinned.

“Fany, just wait and see will ya.”

 

“How’s your head? I’m really sorry that you’ve got hurt because of me.” Lizzy shook her head and she put her hand on top of Nana’s hand. For some reason the two felt sparks when their hands had contact. Nana was rather surprised at his action and they suddenly looked into each other’s eyes.

“I’m totally fine,” Lizzy weakly smiled. Nana on the other hand looked in his eyes. She wasn’t sure, but she could see that those eyes were kind of sad. Then their professor entered the room. Lizzy noticed that she was still holding her hand and she retrieved it immediately. Nana blushed a bit.

“Ok class, turn your heads at the front. We’re gonna begin our lesson.” While their professor was discussing. Lizzy on the other hand fell asleep.

Geez, this guy he should have just stayed at home if he’s gonna sleep during the class. Nana was about to wake up her seatmate when their professor called him.

“That guy at the back.” Lizzy got annoyed because someone just interrupted her deep slumber. The other students looked at her. Nana was only shaking her head.

“Hmm??” She tried to sit up properly while rubbing her eyes.

“What was I ranting in front all of you here?!” Their professor said with an angry tone. Within a second Lizzy told about everything they learned without missing a single thing. The other students were amazed at her and Nana was the same. For some reason, Nana remembered the person who could only do that.

 

Flashback

Why he is sleeping during the class G.O. you’re such a lazy student sometimes. She was about to wake him up when their professor called him.

“Mr. Jung!”

“Hmm??”

“Don’t sleep in my class! Now tell me what we have learned in this lesson and tell me what I have said before you’ve interrupted me.” G.O. started to tell their professor and all of them were amazed.

End of Flashback

 

Why do you always reminds me of him?

“Well done, what’s your name?” He asked.

“Park Jaemin.” Nana only looked at her with sad eyes. Their literature class was finished and she quickened her pace and left the class. While walking in the corridor she heard her calling on her.

“Noona, what do you have?” Lizzy asked.

The pain she felt from the past were coming back. Jaemin was so far from him Nana thought. She didn’t even look back and then she suddenly lost her balance. She hated her heels for betraying her in this situation like this. She cursed inwardly and shut her eyes. Lizzy saw her falling and she used her powers to freeze the time and erased the scenes where the people saw her standing in her position. In a speed of a light she caught her in time and she unfreeze the time again. She couldn’t stop from falling and instead of feeling the cold hard floor. She felt a pair of arms that was supporting her waist and back. She opened her eyes and she saw the worried look on his face. The students around them looked at them shocked. They just stared at each other. Nana blushed at their positioned. Nana bit her bottom lip and she could taste her own blood. She always does this whenever she feels embarrassed in front of many people. She looked away and looked back after. She blinked and there she saw a glint of her eyes turned blue again, but it was gone when she blinked for the second time. Lizzy for some reason was a fighting over her needs; fighting over from leaning forwards to the girl in her arms. Lizzy could smell the blood on Nana’s lips. Then Nana broke the intense gaze that the latter was giving her by fake coughing. She couldn’t believe how fast he was.

There is something behind those eyes. Nana thought. Lizzy helped her to stand properly.

“A-are you okay? Y-you s-should be more c-careful.” She stuttered. She wanted to taste of her blood so badly. The scent was making her want to attack her. She was only controlling herself from attacking the girl. She never had this problem before it was new to her that she wanted her blood so sudden. She knew she accidentally let her eyes turned blue and she was hoping that she didn’t see it. The blood that lingers in her nose smelled sweet. Better than the scent of the blood in the demon's world or any blood she had tasted before.

“Thanks, am I supposed to be asking this to you?”

“W-why?”

“Never mind, what do you-” Before Nana could finish her question. Lizzy quickly walked away and left the blonde.

“Hey,” Nana shouted.

“I-I have m-music after.” Then she disappeared in the corner of the corridor. She left the blonde with a confused look.

"Weird?" Then the blonde headed to her next class.

 

“Ah, I wish I was Nana just for that falling part.” Fany said.

“Yah! Stop day dreaming that wouldn’t happen to you. God, she’s attracting people’s attention and it’s rather annoying.” Jessica smirked.

 

Baekho and Ara were walking in the hallway hand in hand making their way to their next class. Baekho felt a weird aura that was coming their way. Baekho was checking all the students around him. He could feel it was getting stronger and stronger. Lizzy passed them by and Baekho felt the aura was getting weaker. He couldn’t find the person who had that aura a moment ago.

“Baekho, what’s wrong?” Ara asked.

“Nothing lets go.” He smiled.

Lizzy went to the rooftop immediately and dialed Jooyeon's number. Blue flames started to show up and her eyes were turning blue. She didn’t know what was happening to her.

 

Jooyeon was busy chatting to her new friends. Then her phone rang and she excused herself.

“What is it Lizzy?”

“C-come to t-the rooftop quick!” Lizzy said with a commanding tone.

“Why are you talking like that?”

“Just ing come already I need your blood!”

“You just fed yesterday weren’t you?!”

“Damn it Jooyeon! Come now!”

“Yeah! I’m ing coming!” Then hung up. She went back to her newly made friends and she made her way to the rooftop.

“Lizzy, what is wrong with you?!” She noticed those flames were rather acting violently than her normal ones. She thought something was wrong with her. Lizzy didn’t have time to reply as she pounced on her without letting Jooyeon to react. The two stumbled on the ground. Jooyeon was underneath of the latter.

“Yah! L-lizzy,” Lizzy her neck a few times before she dug her fangs on her best friend’s neck.

“L-lizzy what’s wrong with you?” Jooyeon endured the pain until she enjoyed it every time Lizzy the blood out of her. She stopped when she felt satisfied. Then she sat next to Jooyeon’s body wiping the blood on her lips.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what’s happening to me. I’ve never felt this way before.” Her flames died down and she began to calm herself.

“Her blood makes you like this?” She looked at the demon who was sitting next to her. Lizzy only nodded. Jooyeon touched the part where she bit her. On the other hand the two had no idea that someone was watching them. 

“She must be the last one who still possess this kind of genetics.” She said while her eyes turned to yellow.


Hi there^^ I'm back with  a new chapter

Sorry for the late update.

I was so busy for the past few weeks.

This is the only free time that I have ㅠㅠ.

I might be busy again ><.

How's your december guys?

It's getting colder and colder everyday in here LOL!

Hope you doin just fine.

And hoping you would bare with me for a while.

I wanted this fic to be longer.

Pls don't unsubscribe ㅠㅠ..

I'll make more naliz moments in the next chapter hopefully.

Well thats chapter 6 for you hope you enjoy.