Chapter 24 - Plan

Super Natural [HIATUS]

Nana went to Raina’s class during lunch. She waited by the door until the bell rang. Many students were emerging from their classes as she waited to see her best friend to come out. After a minute of waiting she saw Raina and Bekah went out of their class.

 

“Raina,” Nana called and Raina turned around to see Nana by the door.

 

“Nana?” She asked, shocked.

 

“Can we have a talk and only the two of us?” Raina looked back to her girlfriend and Bekah only nodded.

 

“I’ll see you at the cafeteria.” Bekah said and left. The two of them went to the rooftop and when they finally arrived. Nana spoke first.

 

“I’m sorry, Raina I was surprised to see G.O oppa and you I should’ve listened to the two of you, but-”

 

“It’s ok, Nana that was the past. I’ve already forgiven you and I’m sorry I've never told you about it. I don’t want to see you hurtin' again.” Nana smiled and she hugged her best friend after.

 

“I miss you Raina, I’m sorry again.” Raina hugged her back.

 

“Yah! Nana it’s ok.” She laughed. “Let’s go now we don’t want to miss lunch aren’t we?” She released the blonde and smiled.

 

“Of course,” While they were making their way to the cafeteria. The best friends were back to their normal friendship. Suddenly, Raina asked about Lizzy.

 

“Where’s Lizzy?” Nana was surprised at her question.

 

“L-Lizzy? W-hat?” She nodded.

 

“Well, she didn’t tell me but I could feel it.” The blonde was silent and she didn’t know what to answer her friend. “Are you two doing fine?” Still she wasn’t answering.

 

“I don’t know?” Another silence enveloped the atmosphere.

 

“I wouldn’t mind if the two of you are dating.”

 

“W-what?! We’re n-not!” Nana waved her hand as soon as she heard it.

 

“Why are you so defensive about it?” Raina wiggled her brows.

 

“I don’t wanna talk about it.”

 

“Ok, as you said.” She chuckled. Then Nana playfully slapped her arm.

 

~~

After Raina and Nana left, Lizzy emerged from where she was hiding. She thought that the two best friends were finally back. Well, Nana and her were back again to their ignoring routine. The blonde was ignoring her again and this time it wasn’t worst unlike before. They don’t fight. Lizzy then decided to have a little visit in the exorcists place. Yuri and Amber were left at the house while the others were at school. Yuri was at the cellar giving Baekho some boxes to carry in her room. They were busy while Amber was watching some random tv programs at the living room. A knocked on the door was heard and Amber didn’t hear it. Yuri who has a better hearing senses than her dongsaeng shouts at the cellar.

 

*“Amber, open the door and check who is it?” Yuri yelled. Still the young exorcist didn’t hear it. Then they heard it again and this time. Yuri went in the main floor as she smacked Amber’s head.

 

*“Unnie! What was that for?!” Amber asked then giving her a glare.

 

*”Yah! I’ve been asking you to open the door and you were sitting here doing nothing.”

 

“Yuri ssi?!” Lizzy called out. Then Yuri decided to open the door herself. When she opened the front door a guy was standing in front of her. He looks familiar by looking at his features.

 

“Yes, what I could help?” She asked.

 

“Yuri ssi, this is Sooyoung." Yuri was kinda shock that the guy had a voice of a female.

 

“Sooyoung?” Yuri lifted a brow.

 

“Park Sooyoung,” After a few minutes of examining her appearance. She remembered her and she let her in.

 

“Why are you dress up like this?” Lizzy slowly took the wig off her head and she sat next to Amber. Yuri signalled Amber to leave them alone and she did so. She quickly turned off the tv and went to her room.

 

“Oh, disguising so Tao wouldn’t find me easily.” Yuri nodded.

 

“What’s brings you here?” She headed in the kitchen and asked her while she prepared a cup of tea at the kitchen.

 

“Can you do some test on me? Lately, I found that there was something wrong with me.” Baekho at that moment just came down from the stairs when Lizzy turned her head to his direction.

 

“Sure, I’ll be there in a sec.” Yuri answered. Baekho noticed a weak familiar aura inside the house. Baekho looked at the girl who was sitting at the living room. Their eyes met. Baekho’s eyes got wider and was about to run. Upon seeing him it angered her, she rose up from her sit and without any hesitation. She attacked him then she grabbed his collar as she pushed him harshly on the nearby wall. Baekho winced when he was pushed mercilessly on the wall. Yuri heard a loud thud at the living room and she hurriedly ran to where the sound was coming from. Amber went out of her room and she stopped when she saw Lizzy pushing the other demon on the wall.

 

“You! What are you doing here?! How dare you to show your face in here?!” Lizzy’s faint blue flames appeared around her body. Her eyes started to change colours to blue.

 

“P-please, I’m s-so” He coughed as she wrapped her hands around his neck choking him to death.

 

“Sooyoung ssi, stopped!” Yuri yelled and she muttered some prayers to separate the two demons. Amber jumped in between them as she wore some special gloves to pushed Lizzy away. So she wouldn’t get burned by her blue fire. Yuri finished the prayer and Lizzy was pulled back. Then she was surrounded by white bars to make her stop from attacking Baekho. Baekho was on all fours, he was coughing and he gasped for air.

 

“Let me out! He needs to die!” Lizzy shouted. Baekho looked up with squinty eyes.

 

“I’m s-sorry, please forgive me.” He said then lowering his head showing her that he was sorry from what he had done.

 

“How can I forgive you when you mercilessly killed my bestfriend! You can’t bring her back.”

 

“Stop it now! Or else I won’t help you with your problem Sooyoung ssi. Let me explain first. Calm down please.” Lizzy was giving the other demon a glare and she tried to calm herself down. It was really hard for her when she saw the person who just killed her beloved friend, especially right in front of her eyes. Seeing him there she wanted to kill him right at the moment.

 

“I was used Sooyoung, I didn’t even know Tao’s plan. I’m sorry.” He sat on the floor and then leaned on the wall while holding his neck.

 

“But you-” She looked down on the floor and she tried to suppressed the feeling that she had been holding. That was the feeling of crying. She didn’t really cry when her best friend died because she wanted to be strong and she didn’t want people to see her crying.

 

“Baekho go back to your room for now I will explain it to her.” Baekho stood and she looked at her for the last time with sad eyes.

 

“I’m sorry,” She bit her lower lip until she could taste her own blood. When Baekho was out of sight Amber followed him after. Yuri released her immediately in the bars.

 

“Sooyoung ssi, I know the feeling and I know it’s hard to accept it. Let’s go and we can have a talk at my office.” Yuri led her to her little office  after that.

 

~~

Nana went to her third subject after their lunch. She usually see Lizzy sitting at the back of the big classroom. But today she wasn’t there, she kinda felt sad knowing that she wasn’t there. She went straight to where they always sit. In the whole lesson, she wasn’t really paying attention to her professor. She took out her notebook and pen. Then she began doodling something.

 

Should I believe what she told me that night? What if she’s lying?! Should I do what I’m planning? Can I really save her from the evil side of her? Shouldn’t I just respect her decision instead? But-. Then Lizzy walked into the room and she headed to where she was sitting. She noticed the redness on her face and she had bloodshot eyes. She sat next to her and without being greeted by her like she always used to. At first, she didn’t want to ask her, but ended up asking her because she was concerned towards the demon. Lizzy placed the book on the table as she rested her head on top of the book. Abruptly, she closed her eyes facing the blonde.

               

“L-lizzy? I mean Jaemin.” She called her in a low voice. The demon didn’t budge to even answer her instead she pretended to be asleep. Then it hit her.

 

Why am I showing that I am worried at her? You need to put up your attitude before, Nana. Lizzy couldn’t believe what Yuri told her about her problem.

 

Flashback

‘Sooyoung ssi, Baekho ssi was used by Tao. He himself didn’t know Tao’s plans. He was deceived by making him believe that he was gonna take you back in the demon's world, but instead his goal was to steal your powers. He regretted it.’ Yuri explained. The demon was silent, she was feeling angry and sad at the same time. She missed her bestfriend but what could she do? She was completely gone. Yuri noticed it and she couldn’t blame her from what she was feeling at the moment. She suffered a lot and she had to face it no matter what. Unfortunately it was her fate that she had to accept.

 

‘So what have you been experiencing weird lately?’ She asked then taking a sit on the other side of the table.

 

‘Well, Nana told me that every night that I wasn’t like myself. Then I would wake up in the morning not remembering anything from that night. She told me that-‘ She stopped from remembering what Nana had told her and was pretty embarrassed to tell her, but she had to if she wanted to know what’s wrong with her. ‘That..‘ Yuri waited.

 

‘Go on,’

 

Should I be saying this? Lizzy thought.

 

‘I kissed her when the first night that thing happened to me. T-then she never told me what happened on the other following nights. I think she’s keeping secrets from me. Like I couldn’t remember anything and I would wake up sleeping by her side hugging her sometimes.’  Yuri nodded. She then started to get her stuff from the cabinet to her far left side. Lizzy was watching the exorcist preparing her stuff in her little office. She wrote some weird writings on her forehead, arms, and legs that Lizzy couldn’t understand. She attached some papers to where she wrote those writings on her body.

 

‘Just wait, Sooyoung ssi, let’s see what’s wrong with you.’ They waited for like five minutes until Yuri took them off her body. She read the results that were written on the papers.

 

‘So?’ She could see her frowning and she could tell that the results were not good by looking at her facial expression.

 

‘Sooyoung ssi, I think the evil part of your soul was trying to take over your body.’

 

‘What?’ She nodded. ‘Why?’

 

‘It seems like that ribbon is causing it and I can’t tell what’s the purposed of the other part of you for taking over your body completely. This is another pace of getting back your powers. But if you lose to her then we have to deal with you. We can’t tell what threat you could bring to us if you know what I mean.’ Lizzy sat there emotionless. She couldn’t believe that she had to go through to these obstacles in her life.  

 

‘How can I get rid of it?’ Lizzy asked and wasn’t liking the answer of the exorcist.

 

‘I’m sorry, I can’t tell because I can’t read someone’s mind. I can only help you by giving you some information. The evil part of you knows the way how to stop it. You could ask Nana isn’t it? Maybe she told her the ways how to destroy her.’

End of Flashback

 

That night Lizzy was at the living room with Nana. They weren’t talking or even giving some glances to each other. Nana at that time was feeling the awkwardness between them. Lizzy didn’t say anything in the whole afternoon. She noticed that she was deep in thoughts for the whole time. She heard her sighing.

 

“Nana, tell me something.” Lizzy said.

 

“Hmm? What?”

 

“Did she tell you something how to stop this other half of me for taking over my body?” She asked. Nana was silent. She didn’t show any emotions, so the demon couldn’t tell what’s on her mind. She thought for a while before answering her.

 

“No, why?”

 

“Just tell me if she tells you something, so I could destroy her.” Nana only nodded. She actually knew how, but she didn’t know whether the evil part of her was telling her the truth. But she really wanted to win over her heart.

 

“Why were you late this afternoon?” Nana asked.

 

“I went to Yuri ssi’s house so I could get some answers from the things that were happening to me every night. When I can’t remember anything when I wake up in the morning.” She said plainly while her eyes were fixed on the tv screen. It was silent again when Nana was about to leave a hand gripped her wrist.

 

“Stay here.” She looked back to see the evil side of her again. Smiling at her seductively.

 

“You again, will you off?!” Nana turned around and pulled the girl to their room. She didn’t care whether she got hurt or not. Since it wasn’t the Lizzy she knew.

 

“Come on, will you ever be gentle?” She grinned. Nana only ignored her as she went to their bed; facing the wall beside her. “Have you ever thought about it? What I’ve told you?!” Lizzy said as she took the other side of the bed.

 

“I’m not even sure whether you’re telling the truth or not?” She answered back. She laughed.

 

“I’m not lying, she even went to ask someone how to get rid of me. Why you didn’t tell her?” Nana was silent. “You’re thinking that if you ever gonna tell her about it. She would stay away from you?” Lizzy didn’t like the way she ignored her, so she went on top of her.

 

“Lizzy stop it!” But before she could do something, she fell on top her unconscious. “Hey! Get off!” But the brunette wasn’t moving, so she chose to push her to the side.  She poke her cheeks, but she didn’t even flinch. She thought about what she had told her.

 

Should I continue it? She couldn’t decide until she finally chose to do it.

 

That morning, Nana went to the student services to ask Zhang Yixing’s class or he likes to be called Lay. The lady at the front desk smiled at her.

 

“What I can help Miss?” She asked.

 

“Can you tell me where's Zhang Yixing’s class?”

 

“Just a moment.” She entered his name on the computer and a few seconds later. She found his name.

 

“Right now, he has Humanities at room HM 202.” With that said she thanked the lady and headed to his class. She went straight, then left, went to stairs and after what looked like forever stairs and hallways. She finally arrived in his class. She hadn’t hung out with her childhood friend. Yes, Lay was her childhood friend. She didn’t tell anyone about this. Only Nana’s old friends knew it. They were friends six years ago, but one day. Lay was pushing Nana away and he wanted to stay away from her. Nana didn’t understand why? She was hurt, but most importantly Nana liked Lay at that time. He was the one of her very close friend a few years ago. Lay started to avoid her and Nana was asking him what did she do to make him to avoid her. He didn’t give her an answer so instead. Nana accepted the fact that her close friend didn’t like her and she loss him. She skipped her whole first class. She waited next to the door of his classroom. The bell rang signalling that the students needed to go to their second class. The door opened and a bunch of students were coming out of the room when she spotted him. She quickly called him and Lay turned around.

 

“Nana?” Lay asked surprised. His eyes suddenly turned to light brown when she blinked again. They were back to normal. Nana noticed it and she never asked it. She had the feeling that there was something behind those eyes that she just saw, so she decided to push that aside for now and continued with her plan.

 

“I would like to have a word with you.” She said more likely a command more than a question. She was wearing her famous poker face. Lay looked at her, he examined her before he followed the blonde. He knew that she was serious when she always did that. They went to an old music room that the school didn’t use anymore and Nana closed the door behind her.

 

“Are you gonna ask me again? It’s been six years Nana aren’t yo-” Nana cut him off.

 

“No, I won’t, I know you won’t answer even though I keep asking you. I have something else to ask you.”

 

It was lunch again Lizzy decided to visit the rooftop. For her the peaceful atmosphere of the place makes her relax. Since she knew that the place was gonna be only her. She was about to sit on the corner when she heard some familiar voice not far away from where she stood. She went to where those gigglings came from. She never expected to see Nana and a guy he had seen before. But to her surprised. The guy was kissing Nana and it was on the lips. The guys hand was on her chest cupping it firmly in his hand. Lizzy for some reason became mad. She accidentally let out her flames but manage to control it and hide it. Her eyes though betrayed her. She attacked the guy and pushed him away from the blonde. Nana was shocked to see Lizzy interrupted them while they were making out.

 

“Who the are you?!” Lay yelled.

 

“Jaemin why did you that for?!” Nana asked with an angry looked on her face. Lizzy didn’t know why but she had done it.

 

“Why are you hanging with that jerk's friend?!” Lizzy couldn’t go back now so she acted cool.

 

“Jaemin, you can’t stop me who do I choose!” Lay stood and he was ready to punch her but Lizzy was faster as she dodged it immediately.

 

“Lay, stop it!” Nana commanded.

 

“Who the is this guy?!” Lay was shooting her a glare

 

“Jaemin , who am I to you anyway?!” Lizzy was taken a back to her question. Lay smirked and walked towards her. He grabbed Nana by the waist and they walked passed her.

 

“Hey, you!” Lizzy turned around as she stared back with a furious look on her face to Lay. Nana didn’t even looked at her. Lay mouthed.

 

“I know what kind of creature you are.” A grinned on his face appeared. Then the last one he voiced it out. “You just embarrassed yourself man. She’s my girlfriend don’t ing come near her.” Then the two left.

 

I thought she hated Kris’ group and now she’s ing dating one of them?! Ah!!!!!! Why am I affected by it?! Lizzy what’s wrong with you?! She was very mad and she almost screamed because of frustration. She didn't know why she acted like that? Behind the door. Nana broke down crying and Lay sighed at her.

 

“Nana, why do we have to do this?” He asked as he felt sorry for the guy they just deceived. Lay told her about his secret. The truth is he misses the blonde so much but he has to stay away from her before. He couldn't bear it anymore. He's been trying to forget her but he just couldn't. She's his only friend who understand him better than anyone else. He would do anything just only to make her happy because he just left without any good reasons. And he hurt her feelings. He needs to repay back.

 

“Because I have to.” Nana said in between sobs.


Yay! Another update!

Pls tell me if this chapter is confusing then I'll re-do it again.

I might need to I think but tell me if it's ok.

I have the feelings the last part was really messed up hehe.

I was working on it at 1 am in the morning LOL!

So maybe I messed up in some other parts anyways.

But don't forget if it's confusing, thanks.

By the way see you at the next chapter, ciao!