Chapter 11 - Ribbon and Predictions

Super Natural [HIATUS]

Nana’s POV

I was deep in thoughts. I just don’t know why G.O. and her have same personalities why? I’m beginning to think that he is the reincarnation of him. Actually I don’t believe that but seeing Jaemin right now. I just don’t know how to explain it. Are you here to watch over me? But no answers came. Suddenly Kaeun appeared next to me.

“Sorry, I’m not here to annoy you but I’ve been noticing it for a quite while now. Why do you have that blue ribbon on that risk? More likely a ribbon surrounded by blue flames around it.” I looked at her confused as I looked at my wrists but see nothing around my wrists.

“What are you talking about? I don’t see any.” Kaeun pointed it out and she told me it was around on my right hand. I checked it over again to see nothing.

“Here, can’t you see it?”

“Are you making fun of me? Or what? I can’t see any ribbon that is wrapped around it, okay?”

“But whenever you’re in deep thoughts about something I see it, but not too often. I tell you what? I’ve been here before you moved in this place. I see you every time and I can tell what’s going around in this house. It finally reminded me now, when you were waiting for that guy's reply whose named is Jaemin. That string or ribbon around your wrist was shining brightly in blue flames.”   

“Ah stop it Kaeun, I said he’s more likely a friend okay? Or just a classmate so please stop thinking that I like him.”

“I’m not implying that you like him and I'm not lying it’s just plain weird that you have that ribbon on your right wrist. It’s ok if you don’t believe me but I’m just telling you anyways.” Then she suddenly disappeared from my sight. What is going on around me? Since that registration at school my life began to change. First, seeing a ghost at my house and second seeing those weird bugs that were swarming around people. Then people with horns and lastly a ribbon on my wrist which was surrounded by blue flame. But I couldn’t even see it. What’s next a demon at my house? God, have I fallen into sin? And they are punishing me by making me see all the things I haven’t seen?

What’s happening to me?

 

“Uncle, I need your help?!” Jooyeon was knocking on her uncle’s window. He kept moving on his bed and was trying to ignore that irritating sound outside.

“Damn! What is it this time? Another stupid birds waking me at night?” He tried to pull his pillow over his ears but it didn’t stop. When he finally got up and he wasn’t expecting to see his niece on the other side of the window. He opened it and let her in.

“Jooyeon what is your business here?” he asked.

“Uncle JYP, I need your help?”

“What’s wrong kid? You need money? You could of waited when the daylight comes instead of interrupting my sleep at night.” He sat on the bed and he motioned the younger demon to sit on the sofa across his bed.

“Sorry, uncle I don’t have a problem with money. It’s all about my friend and those enemies who are looking for us.”

“Isn’t your friend the child of those demons who wield blue fire?” She nodded.

“Tell me what will happen in the future. We need to prepare on what will happen to us. Lizzy is on the hands of those exorcists right now. ” JYP could see how worried was Jooyeon towards her bestfriend and he decided to have a little silence so he could predict the future.

“Kid, just give me a little time to meditate.” She nodded and waited for her uncle to finish up his meditation.

 

JYP’S POV

I closed my eyes and I positioned myself in a Tai Chi position. I relaxed my body as I tried to collect some upcoming events of her friend and their enemies. Inside my head, a guy who wields a sword stabbed her friends shoulder and is taking all the powers of the latter. He is surrounded by blue flames around his body while slaughtering every people in the city. Suddenly, one of Lizzy’s friend is going to die, but I can’t see who’s that person is. Lizzy lost her special powers and for her it able to get it back again. She must suddenly, all those events in my head began to turn dark. It was telling me that those events I could only collect for now. I opened my eyes to see my niece was looking at me intently.

“Kid, don’t worry I don’t see that those exorcists are a threat to your friend. But I think I have to come with you.”

“Why?” She asked me impatiently. I could understand the urge that she wanted to know all the details from me.

“You’re friend is in danger. I will tell you everything on the way. We must hurry up!”


Finally I've updated my Super Natural yay!

I couldn't think of any ideas back then.

I know it's pretty short.

For some naliz lovers outhere.

I know you want more naliz interesting moments on this one.

But I want this fic to make it longer than my other fic that's what I remembered.

LOL! I think I posted it in some other chapters.

But I think the fighting scene is coming up in the next chapter.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Drop a comment on you what think about this chapter?

Thanks for subscribing with my other fics too, ciao!