Chapter 20 - Hints

Super Natural [HIATUS]

Nana doesn’t know what to feel towards the brunette. Since they made up, that night they became much closer than before. A week just passed. Lizzy told Nana that those guys she hangs out with sometimes were also demons. The blonde was fine with it and well the brunette didn’t want to hide anything between them. Well Nana was different she was holding unsettled emotions within her. The bolder Lizzy comes out so often. Unlike before the other personality of Lizzy always comes out every night. Making the blonde to get really confused with her feelings. It is weekends again and the two of them are left alone in the house. Eyoung joined a music club in their school, so she rarely stayed at home with them. That late afternoon Lizzy decided to cook for Nana. The demon and the human were separated for at least three hours, so Lizzy could freely work at the kitchen without any hurdle while she was working. Nana was only waiting at the table while watching the demon who was all over the place.

“Lizzy, what did you cook anyways?” Nana asked impatient.

“Waah, could you wait? I’m almost done.” Lizzy added some spices on the pasta as she carefully placed the dish on the plate.

“It smells good, you know I never thought that you can cook?!” Nana let out a weak laugh.

“I’ve learned this before a long time ago.” Lizzy was finally done and she served it to Nana. Lizzy sat on the opposite side of the table and she was facing the blonde now. Lizzy rested her chin on her hands while watching Nana holding a spoon and the back of the spoon was near to her lips. The brunette smiled at her cuteness. She’d been staring at her lips in quite while now. She stood and she approached her. She grabbed a chair and she sat beside her.

“I never noticed that you’re so beautiful up to this close.” Lizzy said as she smiled sweetly to her. The blonde blushed at her compliment.

“I-I’m not, are you possessed again?” Nana looked at her but she couldn’t look at her straight in the eyes.

“No this is the real Sooyoung,” Nana didn’t expect that Lizzy was going to grab her hand as she placed it on her right cheek. “See?”

“You don’t have to do that!” She immediately pulled back her hand and her face was so red. Lizzy laughed. “Why so nervous?”

“I’m not, tsk.”

“You look cute when you blush too.”

“W-what are you t-talking about? Yah! Stop it.” Nana tried to look away so she could hide her flustered face.

“Ok, ok, well Im Jin Ah said it.” The way Lizzy said her name made her happy though. “I just wanna ask, who do you like?” Nana stayed silent. “Do I know him?”

“Yeah,” Lizzy’s smile faded when she asked that. She doesn’t know why but she never paid too much attention about it.

“Who’s it?”

“How bout you?” Nana asked.

“Me? Well right now I don’t like anyone in particular.” Nana was somewhat disappointed at her answer.

Why do I feel like this? Nana asked to herself.

“Yah! I’m asking so who’s it?” Nana hesitated before she answered.

“Well, he’s caring, he always smiles a lot, h-he’s good at everything,” Then she slowly looked at her straight in the eyes. “He’s perfect.” She said but instead of using ‘she’ she used ‘he’. Lizzy for some reason got some hints from how she described that person. She looked away and she didn’t think too much about it.  She breath in deeply before she spoke.

“Wanna try the food that I cooked for you?” She said. She never asked it again. Lizzy placed her hands on the table.

“Yeah, of course,” Nana felt sadden a little bit and she tried her best to act normal as before. She took a bite and she curled the end of her lips upward.

“How’s it?” She was looking down at her fingers and she thought that the food she cooked for her wasn’t good enough.

“It taste really delicious.” Lizzy looked up and she didn’t expect that their lips were going to meet. Lizzy’s eyes widened Nana recoiled quickly. “I-I’m s-sorry,” And she could feel her cheeks heating up again.

“Glad you like it.” She said plainly as if nothing happened. Suddenly her phone was ringing. Lizzy checked her phone to see the caller ID and it said Myungsoo on the screen.

“Wait,” Lizzy stood and answered her phone. Nana only nodded.

“Myungsoo ah, wassup?”

“Lizzy can we go out?” Nana knew that she was talking to a guy.

“Go out?” She looked at Nana. Well the blonde tried her best to smile.

“It’s okay I’ll be fine.”

“Ok, where to?”

“Cheonggye stream.” Nana washed the dishes and she headed at the living room as she waited for Lizzy to come out of their room. When she went out, Nana was stunned at her beauty. She had never seen her wear a dress and she couldn’t take off of her eyes from her. Lizzy sat next to her. Nana could smell cherry on her.

“Nana, you sure you’re ok being alone in here?” Lizzy asked, concern. The blonde smiled weakly.

“Yeah, I’m fine don’t worry. You don’t want to be late for your date.” She teased the demon. Although she was kind of jealous in her part.

“Yah! This isn’t a date it’s just a friend's meeting.”

“Kk, go now. You don’t want him to wait.” Lizzy stood and Nana pushed her to the front door. She opened it and waved at her. ”Have a good one.” She quickly closed the door. Lizzy lifted a brow as she looked at the door.

What’s wrong with her? Then she started to disappear from Nana’s house.

Nana leaned on the door and she was holding the fabric over to her chest. Kaeun suddenly appeared sitting on the couch.

“Nana unnie, what are you doing?” Kaeun asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Why are you pushing her away? You could’ve refused.”

“I don’t like her Kaeun.”

“Stop denying it’s obvious.” Before she could answer back. She disappeared from her sight.

I still don’t know. I’m so confused now.

 

Myungsoo wore his best suit he had and he waited for Lizzy at the benches while watching the stream. He looked at his wrist watch and when he set his eyes on the stream again. He could see Lizzy from afar. He ran up quickly to her and greeted her.

“You look beautiful tonight.”He smiled.

“So, you are handsome.” She giggled. “Why did you suddenly ask me out?”

“Well we haven’t hang out for years I rarely ask you out anyways. I just wanna hang out with you even just once.” The two of them didn’t notice that they had a stalker around them hiding and disguising.

“Hyung, he finally asked her out.” Sungyeol said while hiding on the wall.

“Don’t just scream in random or I will give you the worst punishment ever.” Sunggyu warned him.

“Will he even confess to her already?” Dongwoo said.

“Let’s see.” Sungjong answered.

“So where are we going to start?” Lizzy asked.

“Do you wanna eat first?”

“I’m fine with it.” Suddenly Lizzy heard something.

Don’t worry she’ll be mine soon and you. It was weird because she heard her own voice. Lizzy stopped and Myungsoo looked at her.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, let’s go.” Then she grabbed his hand and she led the way.


Hi guys maybe this will be my last update for the week.

Cuz we have school tmr aww..

So sad LOL!

Sad thing to say I can't escape from reality.

If I have free time I'll update maybe.

I hope so

And I hope you liked my updates from this week.

I've updated alot for this fic ahahaha.

We'll see you later, ciao!