Chapter 23 - Untitled

Super Natural [HIATUS]

Baekho was in the cell, he was sitting in the dark room at the corner. He couldn’t believe what had been revealed to him. At first, he wasn’t very convinced by it, but at the end. He felt stupid; he didn’t notice it when he was there. Why the demons were acting weirdly around him. He should’ve known there was something wrong in the demon's world. But he lived like a happy go lucky guy like there wouldn’t be a problem would come in his life. Baekho didn’t believe Minhyun that time. He thought he was only joking around when he told him.

 

Flashback

The two demons were sitting in the middle of the big spacious dark room, in Hwang’s house. Minhyun was silent. As he checked the sky once in a while until he started a conversation with his friend.

 

‘Baekho, I think there’s something wrong in this world.’ Minhyun said as he drank the bottle of water in his hand.

 

‘Come on, there’s nothing wrong in this world. It’s totally fine.’ Baekho answered as he tapped his fingers on the table. Then Ren appeared beside Minhyun.

 

‘Minhyun is right, I’ve been noticing that many noble demons in this world are leaving to the human world. Even Jinyoung sunbaenim disappeared without knowing where he went. Infinite, left this world a few years back. Someone told me that they went to the human world.’ Baekho only laughed it off.

 

‘Are you two some kind of detectives now? I don’t see anything wrong in here. Maybe they just want to try the human world? Who knows?’ Minhyun sighed while Ren shook his head. ‘If you see something suspicious then? Why you didn’t make a move on it?’ He asked.

 

‘That would be a stupid idea, since we don’t know who’s behind all of these activities in this world. We are acting as we don’t know anything for now and we will make our own move when it’s time. We wouldn’t want to make a rash decision this time it’s pretty dangerous. My parents sometimes are getting some suspicions of me. That’s why I keep my action as low as possible.’ Minhyun said and Ren nodded.

 

‘Same thing with my parents as if they go to some organization around this world.’ Ren added.

 

‘They’d been forcing me to marry the Park’s daughter. I said yes, even though I was so against it. I will act that I’m really into her although I’m not. I’ve made connection with Sunggyu hyung and he will send some further notice when he figures it out who’s behind all of these. It’s been years since he sent some notice.’

 

‘Geez, really guys? You’re thinking too much and  I’m going now.’ He stood and he left the two. Ren and Minhyun sighed.

End of Flashback

 

 

He didn’t see it through him. He was really good at hiding something. Tao, used him. He made it worst and he pitied Lizzy because he even killed her friend.

 

She might be really mad at me? Because of me she lost her powers and now Tao’s waiting for the right time to continue his plans. He punched the ground for several times as he blamed himself for all he did; for his stupidity. Yuri opened the cell and brought him some food.

 

“Do you wanna stay here?” She asked.

 

“I’m sorry.” All he could say.

 

“It is already there you couldn’t return it back to normal. All you can do now is to correct your mistakes.” She said. Baekho lowered his head and he came up to a decision.

 

“I’ll help.” Yuri smiled inwardly.

 

 

Uee was around at the Han River and someone approached her.

 

“Uee ssi,” Uee turned around and a smile appeared on her lips.

 

“Did you remember what I have told you yesterday night?” There was smile on that girl’s lips. Uee brushed her hair using her hand as she looked at the girl before her. “I’m not forcing you to leave what are you gonna do? Stay like this and don’t show up?”

 

“Of course no, you know what’s my plan right?” Uee nodded.

 

“When are you gonna show up? I think she’s getting worse day by day. Don’t you worry for her?” Uee asked.

 

“I do, I missed her already, but I have to do it for her sake. The enemies are stronger than us right now. I’v’e talked to Infinite already and they said they will help. We’re doing this for our world and especially for her. She suffered a lot than the rest of us.” She thought of someone and that made her vulnerable in front of Uee. Uee gave her a hug as she caressed her back lovingly.

 

“I know, I hope we will win this battle.”

 

 

Lizzy woke up on the floor and she swore that her back was having cramps. When she tried to stand her hand accidentally touched the bars and she jumped. It hurt her as soon her hand made contact on the bars. Lizzy simply massaged it and blew it a little to soothe the pain she felt.

 

“Geez, why am I locked in these bars?” Eyoung heard the noises outside of Nana’s room. The two moved out on Nana’s bed and they saw Lizzy was fully awake. She couldn’t use her powers because the bars were preventing her to do so.

 

“So you’re awake?” Eyoung said.

 

“Yah! Why am I surrounded with these bars? Let me out!”

 

“N-“ Nana placed her hand on Eyoung’s shoulder and nodded.

 

“Unnie what if she tries to-” Eyoung gave her a worried look but at the end she obeyed the blonde.

 

“Don’t worry, let her out.” The younger exorcist sighed and she undid the spell around her. Eyoung walked right pass her and she gave her an angry look towards Lizzy. The demon shot her back a glare. Lizzy stared at the blonde as she noticed some red marks on her neck. Lizzy thought that she attacked her again last night. She hated herself for she couldn’t able to stop that other side of her. Nana stared back at her with a cold stare and she headed back to her room.

 

“N-nana,” But the blonde didn’t turn around. She just ignored her. The blonde went to the bathroom and locked it. She was facing the mirror and she saw those bruises on her neck. She bit her lower lip bitterly. Touching those red marks on her neck and the worst was part that they were in the place that could be easily seen. School would be tomorrow again, so she had to wear a scarf tomorrow. The weather wasn’t the problem so she could wear it with no suspicions on her. She opened the tap and she washed her face and did her morning routine.

 

“I’m sorry,” She heard on the other side of the door. Lizzy was leaning next to the door while she waited for her response. But she got no response inside. This added more to Lizzy’s sadness. Nana opened the door after and she never even did look at the brunette. She stopped but she didn’t turned around.

 

“I shouldn’t have told you about it. Forget it and act as if nothing’s happened last night. Act like we always used to. Don’t think too much.” Lizzy wasn’t convinced at all. The way she said it was much way colder than before. It felt empty. The hard work she have worked on their relationship is totally gone. It was wasted.

 

I’m sorry Lizzy you have to endure it.

 

I think I’m such a big burden especially to you, Nana. I already miss you. I want to return to our old relationship. I think I'm totally a failure.


Hi guys I'm here again with a new update.

I'll be back for another update later after I get home.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Well see you again, ciao!