Chapter 8 - Dream and Anxiety

Super Natural [HIATUS]

The room was dark and only the moonlight from the window lit up the room. Lizzy was lying on the bed; she felt the sheets shifted. She opened her eyes slowly and was greeted by a fair skin of the girl’s back. She smiled to herself and began to kiss her shoulder blade of that person. Starting from the shoulder then to her collarbone and then to her face. The girl beneath her moved and she laid on her back.

“Hmmm??? No need to haste.” She said.

“I just can’t help it your beauty it’s just so unexplainable.” She moved closer to her ear then nibbled and it. The girl let out a soft moan. But then she covered it with her hands. The girl blushed.

“Don’t feel so embarrassed. We’re the only one here and I wanna hear more that from you.”

“E-ee?? T-this is m-my first time actually being with a g-.” Lizyy cut her off.

“It’s ok I’ll be gentle, Nana I love you.” She was about to respond then.

Lizzy captured her luscious lips. At first it was just a simple peck, Lizzy smiled on every kisses but every seconds passed. Lizzy began to kiss her with passion. The girl wrapped her hands around her neck. The girl beneath her moaned in pleasure; Lizzy placed her hand onto her face and it went down slowly to her curves. Her skin is as smooth as porcelain. She knocked the girl’s lower lip and their tongues battled for dominance. Their breathing was getting faster and harder. Then Lizzy broke the kiss, then she rested her forehead on to hers and catching their breaths. Looking to her intoxicating eyes without even breaking the stare; there were so many emotions that show in their eyes. One of them is lust. The girl underneath her smiled softly. Lizzy moved down to her neck the soft flesh for a few times. Then she kissed her collarbone. Nana was letting out soft moans. Lizzy thought that was the most beautiful melody she had ever heard in her whole life. When she was about to moved down a little bit more; she felt a hand stopping her.

“Why?” Lizzy frowned in disappointment.

“I wanna taste you-” Then Jooyeon kicked her out of the bed. She fell on her back flat on the floor. Lizzy felt the pain on the back of her head; she rubbed her head to lessen her aching head. Then she positioned herself to sit and glared at the girl demon who was standing beside her bed.

“Yah! Lee Jooyeon! Why do you have to do that?” Lizzy shouted as her eyes were turning blue because the interruption she had in her sleep.

“Who wouldn’t get annoyed when you kept early in the morning!”

“W-what?” She stuttered and remembered the scene in her dreams, but she couldn’t remember the girl who was in her dream. Her face turned into a colour of a tomato and covered her face using her hands in embarrassment.

“S-so d-did you see it? God, this is really damn embarrassing!” Jooyeon smirked and she planned to annoy the latter more.

“Well, let see..ahm I’ve never thought you’re gonna make out with her then.” Jooyeon placed her hand under her chin. Then tapping it using her inder finger.

“! Jooyeon stop it!” But Jooyeon didn’t want to stop and kept going.

“And wow! Lizzy I couldn’t believe you were about to do her!” Then Jooyeon laughed. Lizzy got angered and threw blue flames at her. Then Jooyeon dodged it. Lizzy hit her head. She remembered the girl in her dreams and was so shocked about it. She couldn’t believe that she was having a dream like that. She felt happy but sad at the same time. She didn’t understand it though because there were too many questions that were running through her head.

Why was she in my dreams! Why I was kissing her especially like that?! Why I was touching her with such manner? Am I turning gay really?? I don’t understand this. Then Jooyeon interrupted her thoughts.

“Yes, you are.” Jooyeon grinned.

“Yah! Stop reading someone's thoughts! You’re invading someone’s pri-va-cy!” Lizzy emphasized the last word. Jooyeon kept laughing and she used her water abilities to die out the fire.

“Yah! Stupid! Are you gonna burn this place?”

“If you knew it I hope you just kept it to yourself and never speak of it.”

“You were asking for it and I told you right?”

“Shut up!”

“So you’re getting attracted to girls now?" Jooyeon wiggled her brows and she was enjoying the fact the powerful demon was short tempered and was easy to get annoyed.

“I’m not!”

“Let’s make a bet!” Jooyeon snapped her finger with a silly smile on her face.

“Joo, can’t you control your bet addiction you have done that too back in the demon world.” Lizzy went up to her bed and laid her body while watching the older who was making to her way to her own bed. Jooyeon sat and smiled evily to the latter.

“Don’t worry it’s not about money this time. It’s a task.”

“Either way, I won’t take it keep your stupid bettings for yourself I won’t fall for it.”

“God, sometimes you’re so boring.”

“Boring instead making me to do that I don’t want.”

“By the way before I forget, I have to warned you. I met the son of the ice wielder in our school like a week ago.” Upon hearing the news, Lizzy sat up on her bed with wide eyes.

“What did you say? Kang Dong Ho? Where did you meet him?”

“Yes at the library, Baekho, gladly, he doesn’t have any idea that I am a demon so we’re safe for now.”

 

Flashback.

Jooyeon was checking out some novels to read. She found one that had interested her. She was about to grabbed it when she bumped her hand to someone. She looked at the owner of the hand and wasn’t expecting to meet a demon at their school.

“Sorry, miss you can have that I’ll just find another one.” Jooyeon was left speechless and she nodded in response. Baekho left and ask the the person who worked at the library if they still have another spare of that book.

End of Flashback

 

“But I’ll tell you now, don’t forget to bring that spray everyday. The one that I gave you when we started here just in case you forgot to use it before you leave the condo.”

“I’m always using it no need to worry.”

“I have no idea that your parents are gonna send powerful demons in the human world. I wonder who is the other one? Because they were two when we were having conversations at the rooftop that day. They are too powerful demons.”

“After we got registered right?”

“Yes, the other one is much stronger than Baekho.”

 

“You’ve found her why don’t you approach her. You were at the rooftop at that time you didn’t even try to make a move.” Jungah said.

“I think it’s pretty early to tell her now?”

“Don’t you know that there are two demons who are trying to get her? If you’re not gonna tell her. The vampire powers that she has are pretty useless.”

“I’ll tell her all about it when her fasting day starts. When she’s in her human state.”

“Are you really that crazy? Are you gonna let her see being tortured by those two demons before you tell her? I just don’t understand you sometimes.”

“That’s the only way. Although she has the genes of my ancestors, but still she has the demon's blood that runs through her veins. Demon's blood makes us mad and no one can cure us even any kinds of medicines are being injected to us, because no one hasn’t made a medicine for that. So the only way that I can teach her our power is to wait for her to be in her human state.” Jungah only sighed and sat there with sad eyes.

“Kahi, you must do that before they will catch her or else..” She trailed off.

“I know, but I have to wait. This will let her to control her blood thirsts and such. There would be another power that will be awakened if I am going to teach her those.”

“Although you made me one of your kind, but I don’t have the power to teach her about it. I worry about her, that child has suffered for so long as you’ve told me about her life. She has the burdened of her parents and has no power to even live her life back in their world. Now that she’s now free, but her parents’ underlings are looking for her. Only few demons have good hearts like her.”

“Jungah my love, you’re such a mother like figure. That’s why your other students call you omma.” Kahi smiled and then Jungah punch her shoulder lightly. Then they laughed together.

"You always make things seem like a joke." Jungah said.

 

Jooyeon was walking the down the hallway and she grabbed her timetable in her bag. Geez, why do I always forget my next subject? I really hate this forgetfulness of mine. She hit her forehead as she put her timetable back in her bag. She finally arrived in her class. As usual she sat to her favourite spot in every classes while she waiting for the teacher to come. She felt someone’s familiar presence who sat next to her. Her heart began to beat abnormally inside her ribcage. She admitted to herself that she was attracted to the girl since the first day she saw her.

“Hi, Jooyeon ssi.”

“H-hi,”

“Why so nervous?” Uee smiled.

“H-huh? I’m not it’s just that I’m not feeling well today.” She lied and was hoping Uee would buy that lie.

“What? You should be resting at your home now.” Uee placed her hand on her forehead checking if she had a fever or not. Jooyen felt her cheeks getting hotter when their skin had contact.

“Hmm?? You’re not hot you seem fine to me. You should be resting now if you don’t feel well. Our professors don't mind if someone is here or not as long as you pass their subjects. I'll lend you my notes instead.”

“Thanks, but it’s just a m-minor cold or s-something.”

“Okay, but if you’re not really feeling well I’ll walked you home just tell me.”

“N-no need to.” Then their professor entered. She wisphered.

“Aish, I don’t wanna see someone faint in this class because of hard work. Don’t worry I’m not gonna kidnapped you.” Uee winked. In Jooyeon’s part, she was blushing madly and she turned her head to the window next to her.

“O-ok.” Jooyeon only laughed softly.

“Okay, class eyes to the front.” Then the two began to listen to their professor. During the discussion Jooyeon couldn’t focus to the lesson. She kept taking glances to the girl next to her. Her mind was full of her. She tried to read her thoughts but whenever she tried to. She always failed. She couldn’t understand why whenever she tried to read her mind. There were no images or any words that she could see and only her she could see. Just the Uee itself.

 

Baekho was spending his time at the rooftop because he’s having a spare during that time. While lying on the ground and thinking about her girlfriend. Then he was about to go to sleep when he felt a darker presence to his surroundings.

“Kang Dong Ho,” Someone called him and he hated it when someone called him in his real name.

“Damn, Tao! You don’t need to call me on that name!” He glared at the guy who just appeared in middle of a dark smoke while sitting from afar.

“Since you’re here and you’re having a leisure time. Did you find her?”

“No, it looks like she’s good at masking her presence and even her smell.”

“She’s giving us a hard time and I’m getting impatient every day.”

“Well you know I had sense someone a strong foul presence in this school before, but I couldn’t pin point to the crowd at that time.”

“So she’s here then. Only her couldn’t control her powers until now. Her vampire powers aren’t trained yet. She needs to learn how to control her thirst. I’ll be watching this school from now on. The vampire blood that runs through her veins will drive her mad without the blood medicine she has back in the demon world. Demon blood, animals, or human blood wouldn’t even satisfy her.” Tao smiled and Baekho at the same time.

 

Lizzy just finished her class. She then received a text from someone.

From Nana <3:

Jaemin ah, let’s meet at the gate today. We will have a practice.

Lizzy for some reason her heart began to beat faster. Although it was just a simple text from Nana; she skipped her classes from morning to afternoon where she had Nana on those classes. They didn’t have a practice from the past week, because of Nana’s part time job. She didn’t want to see her, but she didn’t want to have a failing mark that would cause the girl to hate her because she wasn’t attending their practice. She was reluctant to reply her message, but she ended up replying to her message.

From Jaemin:

To Nana <3: I’ll be there in five minutes.

Nana was waiting at the gate while she was leaning against the wall. While she was waiting for the young lad; Raina and Bekah were walking hand in hand and Nana saw it. She raised her brow and Raina noticed her best friend at the gate. She quickly let go of Bekah’s hand and was pretending she was searching something in her bag. Bekah was saddened at her girlfriend’s sudden action.

“Raina ah, you don’t want to tell her about us? I’m hurt.” Bekah said in a hurt tone.

“I will but I’m not still ready.” Then the two were about to say hi to her when Nana fakely coughed.

“Ahem, Raina..are you hiding something from me?” Nana smirked.

“Ah..you know.” Bekah spoke instead of her.

“I’m sorry, Nana I haven’t told you about it.” Raina didn’t let Bekah to finish.

“You are my best friend but you can’t even tell me that you and Bekah unnie are going out.”

“I’m sorry Nana, it’s just I forgot to tell you. Me and Bekah we’re going out for like a week now. I was about to tell you this lunch but I forgot because of school work. I barely see you for the past week either.” Raina lied.

“Geez, stop making excuses. It’s fine I’m happy that you two are going out now. Congratulaions then.” She smiled. 

"Thanks," The couple said simultaenously. Nana thought by keeping a grudge on them that wouldn’t even work. That would only lose her precious friends so she just let it go. But she is happy that her best friend has Bekah now. She felt envious about the two but she only shrugged it off.

“Well, Nana we’re off now we’re going on a date.” Bekah said.

“Well have a good one then.” Nana and the two waved at each other and the two disappeared from her sight. As she continued waiting for her partner to show up at least; she waited for another five minutes but she couldn’t even see Jaemin in every students who just pass her by; checking on her wrist watch.

“Why is he taking so long?” She hated it when someone was making her wait for too long. Then for another ten minutes and then there she saw Jaemin was walking towards her. Lizzy could feel her heart pounding so hard on every steps that she made.

“Yah! Jaemin, I’ve waited for like almost twenty minutes at the gate why did you take so long?” Nana asked annoyed.

“Ah..ahm I’m s-sorry while I-I was on my way out. My p-professor asked me to b-bring her books back to her office. Sorry if that made you wait.” Lizzy bowed and she hated why was she stuttering. She only scratched the back of her head while trying to avert her gaze somewhere. The truth was she was watching them from afar and was hesitating whether to approached her or not. But she said yes already so she should come. She couldn’t even look at her straight in the eyes.

“Oh..Ok, let’s go we don't wanna waste more time.” Nana looked at him weirdly.

“W-where do you live anyway?” She asked trying not to make an eye contact to the blonde. Lizzy was looking down on the ground while walking.

“Just a few blocks away from the school. Maybe ten minutes of walking.” Nana said. They walked silently and none of them dared to ask more questions. After the short walked to Nana’s house; she opened the door and Lizzy felt someone’s living with her in that house. Cold wind brushed to her cold and pale skin. She noticed that no one was living with her in that house; a living entity to be more specific and she could tell that a ghost was residing in Nana's house for like years now. The house felt so empty.

“Jaemin, just wait at the living room…I’ll be back I just need to change.” Nana ran upstairs to her room.

"Sure.."

 

“Nana ssi, you’ve brought a guy to your house that’s so unusual of you.”

“Don’t get the wrong idea, we only have a practice. We couldn’t practice at the campus because some other people are using it. Even at Raina’s house that would be a bother to her ya know.” Kaeun nodded absentmindedly.

“Don’t you think, it’s dangerous to have guy classmate in here? Only him and you and you don’t know what might happen between you two?” Kaeun sat on her bed with a silly smile on her face.

“Yah! Shut up!” Lizzy heard shouting at Nana’s room, but ignored it. She didn’t want to meddle to her affairs.

“God Kaeun! She might think I am crazy that I’m talking to myself. So don’t ever even showed up in the practice room or I’m gonna freak out or else I will call an exorcist to exorcize you in this house get it?” Kaeun gave her an ok sign and disappeared from her sight. She finally met Lizzy downstairs and she looked up to the blonde with an awed expression written all over her face. Lizzy’s heart began to act abnormally in her chest again. She didn’t have any idea what was that for? And she could feel her cheeks were getting redder in every seconds pass. She looked on the wooden floor and wasn’t able to make an eye contact to the blonde. Nana was just wearing just a plain white sleeveless shirt. Then a black short shorts.  Lizzy admired her partner’s skin complexion, her nicely shaped curves, and her beauty. But she quickly erased those thoughts. Thinking that she was being stupid again.

What’s wrong with me don’t tell me Jooyeon is right?! Lizzy, she’s a girl, you’re not attracted to girls, right? her! For remembering the girl in my dream hope she just shut up. Lizzy was having a dilemma in her mind.

“Jaemin are you okay?” Nana asked worried.

“Y-yeah..I’m to-tally fine.” Nana looked at the younger.

“Ok, then come with me.” Nana hated asking too many questions so she just left it behind. Lizzy followed but her eyes was roaming all the curves of the blonde. She admires her S-line to be exact. Lizzy, it’s like you haven’t seen a girl in your whole life. She mentally slap herself while following the blonde.

“N-noona..where are you’re p-parents?” Lizzy tried to lessen the tension by starting a conversation, but still her eyes were glued on her . Now Lizzy you’re being a ert now! Stop looking on that! But she failed to do so like her eyes had life of their own.

“They aren’t living here with me. They live in Cheongju, they bought this house for me while I’m still in college.”

“Aren’t you afraid of l-living by yourself?”

“Well sometimes, but I’m used to it anyways.” Lizzy only nodded. “So here we are,  I have set up everything we just need to find a song that will entertain Kahi seonsaengnim.” The two of them sat on the wooden floor while searching for a song. Nana was searching and she suddenly asked.

“I just wanna ask, I saw you this morning with your best friend, but you didn’t even attend classes for the straight three periods. Are you skipping?”

“Oh, that I-I..there was a family problem that I had to attend to and my presence it’s a must.” Lizzy lied and bit her lower lip. Nana finally found a video of a couple dancing. Then she asked Lizzy whether it’s an okay or not. They’d watched the entire video and Lizzy decided after the video was finished.

“Well, take that.”

“We can find the second song after. We need to practice it first because…it’s hard.” Nana said in a lower voice.

“O-oh kay.”

“Yah! Jaemin are you into this really?”

“Yes, of course.”

“You seems like you’re not even interested. At least give your opinion to me don’t just agree with me all the time.”

“As I said the song is pretty fine to entertain our teacher.” She looked at Lizzy before they were about to start.

“Then let’s start.”

“N-now?”

“Of course we don’t want to waste our time right?” Lizzy hated it because there would be more skin contact on that dance. The song troublemaker to be more specific. She was fine at first but the choreo of the song was kinda and daring for her.

“Come on, Jaemin..by the way can you sing?” Nana asked and she stood from her sit.

“Y-yes,”

“Are you really ok? You’ve been acting weird since I’ve seen you at the gate.” Nana cocked an eyebrow.

Lizzy act normally as if that dream didn’t happen. Just act normally! Lizzy trying to calm herself down and she was trying to forget the dream that she had this morning.

“I’m pretty fine Noona see?” She smiled weakly.

“Ok, can I hear you sing please..” Lizzy cleared and began to sing. Nana leaned on the wall and watched the almost trembling guy in front her. Nana was liking the guy after all. He is different from the other guys she have met. Nana listened to him and was captivated by his voice. It was soothing as she closed her eyes feeling all the emotion he was putting into the song.

This guy is really talented and genius. He’s good in class, good at dancing what else? Singing too. Nana unconsciously smiled to herself and clapped her hands which made Lizzy to stop.

“That was good, I think we better sing this song too while dancing.”

The two of them started to copy the choreo. Lizzy wasn’t having a problem at first but when the part she had to slide her hand near to her private area; she always got it wrong. Lizzy hand trembled when it comes to that part.

“Jaemin you have to do it.” Nana said in monotone.

Geez, if I was a real guy. I’ve you already. Yah! Lizzy what are you thinking!

“I’m trying..” She sighed.

Please, before this day ends I hope I wouldn’t do anything stupid.


Hi guys new chapter yay!

Hope you will like thanks to the new subbie hehe

I'm sorry if the other part of this chapter kinda little bit off or boring I think?

If needs changes, I'll try to fix the last part.

I'm having a writer's block unfortunately.

Hoping I could make a better one next time :)

Comments are really welcome LOL!

Hope you don't forget it ehe!

Maybe I could update 1 to 2 times this week

Cuz the classes has ended ahaha

Thanks for reading! ciao!