Chapter 15 - Back

Super Natural [HIATUS]

Nana’s POV

It’s the third day of me being stuck in my room. I was sitting again next to my bed where she was sleeping. Sooyoung or she likes to be called Lizzy like Jooyeon’s uncle told me hasn’t wake up yet. Raina was bombarding me text messages since I never come to school. She was worried about me and I just told her that I was just sick, but she wanted to come. I told her that I was fine I would be at school somewhere this week. Well, which is I hope it would be soon. Eyoung has been here monitoring the place once in a while. She was nice, but I remembered wasn’t Kaeun looking for her?  From what I recall she has told me that she has a friend named Eyoung right? Why hasn’t she shown up for these three days?

“Kaeun?” I called out, but no changed of temperature around me. She isn’t showing any signs either. Suddenly, Eyoung entered the room and she brought a tray of food.

“Nana unnie, I brought you some food.” Eyoung smiled as she set the food on top of my drawer. I smiled back. “Thanks, why don’t you join me?” I asked.

“I’m full I just ate a while ago. I think you need to eat more you’ve been staying in this room for three days already. You’re not really eating well since then. I hope I could really separate you from her. I’m sorry I can only separate you from her and the time span is only an hour.”

“I think that is enough already.” I smiled. “That’s why I decided to stay at home because I can’t go to school I will get pulled back anyways after the one hour separation. I’m sorry Eyoung if I bother you too much I think the both of us are burdened to you.

“No, I’m fine.”

“Don’t you have classes? You just started today right?”

“I have spare after lunch anyway so need to worry. I will fix the barrier around the house because it’s wearing off already which I’ll be doing now.” She left the room and I was all alone again. She hasn’t eaten anything for these past three days. Whatever I did it didn’t wake her up. I think that demon who stole her powers really worn her out. It drained all her energy and she was likely in a comma. Yuri ssi told me that she woud wake up around this week. I hope it would be soon. I grabbed the food that Eyoung brought to me. It was good, she could be a chef really like she could cook any kinds of food. After I finished eating I was about to went out and I forgot I couldn’t go anywhere far from her.

Why is this happening to me? I can’t do anything I really hate it that my life has changed this much. Why is it me? Why Lizzy? I hope I registered earlier I hope I listened to Raina I hope never came up to you. I put the tray on the table at the corner of the room and I sat next to my bed. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I broke down crying. I folded my arms on the sheets of my bed then rested my head.

“Why me? My life was just beautiful but b-but everything changed. They said I could help you to get your powers back like how? I’m just a normal college student what a human could help to you?” Tears kept falling. “I hope you never came to m-me…”

They told me those chains on our wrists means something. But they do not know how I could help to return her powers back. That was the first time of seeing those chains. They thought it was only a mere myth and they weren’t expecting it to see it right in front of their eyes. So how could I even contribute? Suddenly I felt the bed sheet shifted. At first, I thought it was me but when I looked up. She was sitting and she was looking at me with those blue eyes.

“Finally, you’re a-awake.” I quickly brushed those tears away. She was just silent. She parted her lips and I could see her fangs extending. At that moment I felt scared and for some reason I couldn’t move. I wanted to stand up but my legs weren’t obeying me. I only stayed there staring at her. Then she finally spoke.

“D-don’t cry,” She reached out for my cheeks and wiped off those remaining tears on my face. She moved to my side. “I’m t-thirsty.” She said after that.

“I’ll g-get you a glass of water.” When I was to get up to grab the pitcher she stopped me by holding my right hand. She noticed the ribbons and chains on our wrists. She frowned and went back to her poker face. I could see some faint pairs of horns in blue flames on her head. I thought she lost her powers. Maybe he didn’t get it all. Her face was so serious her lips were so pale.

“What?” I asked. She stood silently and walked slowly towards me. Now I’m really scared of her. I step back.

“P-please I c-couldn’t take it anymore.” Then I after a few stepped backs my back hit the wall.
 

“W-what d-do you want? You’re not gonna hurt me? Right?” I said as I stuttered because of fear that was already building in my chest.

“I need blood.” She leaned in towards my neck. I was about to push her but she caught my hands she held them tightly. “This wouldn’t get h-hurt I promise I’ll be gentle.” I looked down so she couldn’t have a better access on my neck.

“P-please stop.” She used her left hand to lift my head and quickly moved her head forwards. She my neck for a few times when I found a good way to escape I ran, but I remembered I couldn’t get away from her. I was pulled back and when I blinked again I was lying on my bed already and she was on top of me. It was really fast and I didn’t even notice it. I wanted to scream but I couldn’t. Within a minute her fangs dug on my neck. I didn’t feel anything painful but pleasure and ecstasy. I’m liking it.I didn’t notice my hands were wrapping around her neck and pulling her closer. The longer we stayed like that I felt my energy were being taken away from me. She pulled back and sat on the edge of my bed. She clasped her hands on her face and she was sighing heavily. I sat after touching the part where I got bitten and I broke down crying.

“S-sorry, because of me you are suffering. Please don’t tell anyone what I did to you. Those wounds won’t heal in a week or so." She pause. "I didn’t mean to ruin your life.” She said in a sad tone.

“B-but you’ve ruined it t-to the extent I’m seeing these foul creatures that I haven’t seen before especially demons. Now, I’m bound to you and I don't know how long I'm gonna endure this! Why it has to be me?!  You’ve ruined everything as in Everything!! Just kill me already!” I finally have the power to yell at her.

“I don’t know. I’m sorry.” She looked at me with sorrowful eyes. “Just think I never exist.”


Another update^^

I'm guessing that update this fic more this week

Before I get back to school

Please comments?!

I haven't heard anything from my silent readers LOL!

I only asked really rarely of you ahahaha.

Anyways hope you liked it, ciao!