Chapter 4 - Reminisce And The Unexpected

Super Natural [HIATUS]

Italicized words are thoughts of the characters^^

Enjoy reading

 

“Geez, she forgot her things scattered on the floor.” Raina whined as she pick up her best friend’s stuff. Jooyeon helped her out. “Sorry, about what happened earlier. My best friend is just so clumsy sometimes.” Jooyeon reached out for the bag and papers. Then she gave it to Raina as they headed to the line of students.

“Actually, no biggie, my best friend is the same. She acts so careless sometimes that’s why she gets in trouble.”

“What? She? She’s a girl?” Raina asked in disbelief. Jooyeon mentally slapped herself for making that stupid mistake. The demon corrected herself immediately.

“Did I say she?” Raina nodded.

“My mistake I meant he not she. I’m used to saying she for most of the time…and do you think a girl really grows some moustache and beard?” She giggled.

“You don’t not know that there’s a kind of person like that. I thought he was your boyfriend.”

“No, we’re just best friend since we were kids.”

“Oh, By the way, I’m Oh Hye Rin, just call me Raina.” Raina happily stretched her arm out.

“Lee Jooyeon, just Jooyeon.” Jooyeon gladly accepted it.

 

“Taeyeon ssi are you here?” Nana called out. Nana guided Lizzy to sit on the bed.

“I’ll be there in a minute.” Taeyeon shouted in her little office. Maybe after two to three minutes of waiting Taeyeon went out of her office.

“Hi, there Nana what brings you here? Need an advice?” She smiled at the blonde and looked at the guy who was sitting on the bed.

“No, Opp-“ Before she could finish Taeyeon interrupted her.

“Oh..my what happened to him?” Nana sighed and she began telling her whole story about the incident. “Wait! I’ll be back just sit there I’ll just get my medical kit.”Taeyeon left the two while Nana sat next to Lizzy.

“S-sorry, Oppa you’re hurt because of me.”

“Ahm..” Lizzy didn’t know what to call her and she didn’t have her name yet. How she wished that she could read minds like her best friend.

“Ahm..Noona? It was my fault I was dragging my best friend and I didn’t even listen to her. I was really careless please one more time no more sorry, ne? It doesn’t suit a beautiful lady like you. A lady like you should smile so often.” Lizzy said as she smiled to lighten up the mood to the girl who was sitting beside her. Nana for some reason reminded her deceased special someone. The guy’s features really resembled him and the way he talked; Nana kinda reminded her.

 

Flashback

An ambulance siren was heard along the road in the middle of the night. A blonde was crying next to her boyfriend. Nurses and were trying to save him from losing his life. She couldn't do anything. She was afraid at that time and her boyfriend saved her from danger which she was glad for. The problem is he's gotten hurt.

“Oppa I’m s-sorry, you’ve gotten hurt because of me, again.” Nana sobbed next to her boyfriend’s stretcher.

“Nana, don’t cry. It was my fault if I didn’t ask you to go out. This wouldn’t be happening *cough cough. I just don’t want any other man to look at my girlfriend like crap or treated neither one of them. They should respect a woman. I’m here to protect you. Even if I’ll die protecting you I will do it. I don’t wanna hear more sorry from you. A lady like you should smile so often.” He tried to smile but he falied to do so.” “*cough cough..” He coughed blood and he looked at her girlfriend with squinty eyes.

“Oppa?! What are you talking about?! Please don’t talk like that... I love you, G.O.! Don’t leave me! ” Nana cried out. G.O. only smiled because he had no strength to speak out anymore. His eyes were beginning to close slowly and Nana began to cry harder. She held his hand and placed it onto her face.

“Oppa,! Oppa!” G.O. didn’t respond. “Come on, Ajussi!! Make it quicker! H-he’s dying!” Nana yelled at the driver. The nurses around her tried to calm her down.

"Please calm down Mis-."

“How can I calm down if my boyfriend is slowly dying!” G.O. grabbed Nana’s hand and squeezed it gently as he looked at his girlfriend.

“Na..Nana, if ever I can’t make it I wish..y-you can find someone who’s gonna protect you, treat you right, and love you the way I do…. S-s-saranghae..” Then the heart rate monitor turned into straight line.

End of Flashback

 

“Noona? Noona?” Lizzy was really worried to the blonde. Nana didn't notice that she suddenly tear up out of the blue. Nana realized it and she quickly brush those tears on her face. Then Taeyeon approached them with medical kit on her hand.

“Sorry, I just remembered something.”

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Lizzy asked once more. Taeyeon noticed the sadness that was written on Nana’s face and she could tell that this guy before them was reminding her of him.

“Don’t worry she’s fine.” Taeyeon answered. Lizzy stared at the two ladies and she didn’t bring it up again. She was thinking that it was a sensitive topic to talk about.

“What’s your name dongsaeng?” Taeyeon asked as she prepared the things that she needed.

“Li..Ahm Park Jaemin.”

“Nice to meet you…I’m Kim Taeyeon, Nana’s  counselor and nurse in this school.”

“Nice to meet you Taeyeon ssi.” Taeyeon showed a warm smile before she started the treatment. For about a minute or so she had finished to clean up the blood.  Nana on the other hand was reminiscing the incident from her past.

“Jaemin goon, looks like you have lost a lot of blood you should eat after this to replenish the blood that you have loss. There, it is done. Just be careful you two.” The two thanked Taeyeon and Nana began to help the latter to register herself.

“By the way, I’m Im Jin Ah, I prefer Nana though.” To cover up her sadness Nana asked some random questions while they were on their way to Miss Kim’s office.

“Park Jaemin, just Jaemin or Min I’m okay either one with those two.”

“How old are you?” Lizzy didn’t answer and she panicked a little. She couldn’t say that she was more than a thousand years older than her. Nana noticed the silence between them and she tilted her head to her right. She remembered when Jooyeon showed her the papers before.

 

Flashback

“Park Jaemin? Let me see that.” Lizzy grabbed her fake birth certificate as she read all the information in the paper.

“How’s that?” Jooyeon said.

“Kekekeke, damn I’m so young it says..I was born in 1992. The month and date is correct though of course not the year.”

“Of course not, unless you wanted tell the whole world that you're a demon then the priests would start exorcizing you.”

“Whatever, I mean this fake certificate is ridiclous!”

End of flashback

 

“I’m a 92 liner.”

“So, I’m 91, you’re just right to call me Noona.”

“Which I did…ahm, thanks for bringing me to the clinic.” Lizzy said as she smiled.

“No need thank me. Let me help you to register and I’ll just need to talk to Miss Kim.”  In about few minutes of their conversation, she somewhat felt weak and she felt thirsty.

Why now? Why am I needing of blood right now? She cursed inwardly. Nana noticed that Jaemin was kind of pale.

“Jaemin ssi? You look so pale I think you need to eat first we could talk to Miss Kim later.” Nana was worried to her companion as she stopped on her track. She felt guilty on her recent clumsiness as she bit her lip and she shut her eyes.

I’ve forgotten this kind of feeling. The feeling of guilt but it’s coming back again. Do I have any ways to escape this emotion? G.O. are you giving me signs? I really hate it why am I acting like this. I just met this guy today, but his appearance and some other sides of him reminded me of you. Why I can’t control this emotion when it comes to him. Lizzy looked back.

“Noona, I’m fine don’t mind me. I’m very thankful that you have helped me. I’m not asking for-” Nana cut her off.

“Sorry for worrying you too much. We need to hurry so you can register for this upcoming semester.” Nana continued walking and Lizzy stared at her confused before she followed.

 

He arrived at the human world as soon he was told to come. He didn’t notice someone’s presence until he sensed the familiar aura around him.

“Don’t hide I know you’re there, Baekho.”

“Aha! You’ve got me there, Tao.” Baekho emerged from his hideout.

“Why did you follow me here? Go back now in the demon world you’re not needed here.” Tao said coldly.

“God! Tao, aren’t you that cold towards me? Look, I’m bored in that place that’s why I followed you here. I know that you’re looking for the Park’s daughter. I might help.” He shove his hand in his pocket while his left hand was scratching his nape.

“Ok, even though I told you to go away. You won’t ever understand the word no. That word never gets in to you're little brain.” Tao shook his head in annoyance.

“Hahaha, aren't you too harsh on me? Thank you you’re the best ever! Come on, aren't you a little bit cold?” Tao only ignored him.

 

“Finally, you’re registered. I welcome you to Kyung Hee.” Raina turned to Jooyeon.

“Hahaha, thank you. I’m just wondering why are those two haven’t come back yet?” Jooyeon asked.

“Well, maybe they are waiting for Miss Kim now.” Raina tapped her chin using her index finger. A few minutes later Lizzy and Nana went back to their best friends'.

“Jaemin, so are you ok now? Have you registered already?” Jooyeon asked.

Yes, Jooyeon smiled and she didn’t wait for her to answer.

“Yeah, sorry again Jaemin hope to see you well next time we meet. I guess we have to go now. I'm sorry for ruining your day, Raina let’s go.” Nana bowed to show her apology again to Lizzy while she was waving her hand by telling her it was fine.

“So, we're going now? See you.” Raina and Nana left the place while the two demons went to the roof.

“How’s your day with Nana?” Jooyeon asked as she positioned herself to lay down.

“Fine, I guess? She makes me confused sometimes.”

“Uh huh..”

“Why do I have the feeling of protecting her? She seems fragile but I really can’t tell that fully. I just met her today. I had hoped that you were there so at least you could tell me after what was going in her mind.”

“Lucky me I wasn’t there.” Jooyeon laughed.

“Geez, Joo you’re always like that.” Lizzy sat next to her and watch the clear blue sky.

“Are you interested on her?” Jooyeon tried to best friend.

“Of course not, when did I ever have interests on girls?”

“You’ll never know until that day comes. Don’t worry I’ll support you whoever you are.”

“If that day comes then, I wanna say advance.”

“You’re welcome, by the way you might see her every day from now on.”

“Why are you always bringing her up in every topic huh?” Lizzy glared back.

“Hahaha, just wanna tell you in advance. I wish you luck and be alert when someone comes here. You’re just using your feminine voice.”

“Look, it’s hard to keep my manly voice for too long. My throat needs rest too.”

“Ok ok, it’s funny though when you talk like a guy be happy. I don’t laugh at you when you use your manly voice.” The demons suddenly felt a strong dark power.

“You can feel them Joo?” Lizzy said stood from her sit and Jooyeon sat on her place.

“They came to find you, Lizzy you must hide your demon powers and aura from now on. This is going to be tough starting today. We must be alert.” Lizzy and Jooyeon left the rooftop and they went back immediately to their condo.

 

“You can’t hide from me forever Park Soo Young. I will find you whatever it takes.”


I'm back again with a new chapter for u guys.

Hope you enjoy^^

So I have fixed the confusion about the changing of events.

Maybe this is my longest chapter for now.

I'll try to make another longer chapter maybe next time.

Thanks for the new subbies I can't reply to all of your comments

Cuz I'm kinda busy sometimes hehe.

I'll fixed my grammar again when I have time.

I'll try to put some naliz moments later in some other chapters but not for now.

Maybe when I'm in the mood to make one ahaha..

Any comments? complaints are welcome.

I still hope that..pls no silent reader LOL

See you next time on the next chapter! ciao!