Chapter 1 - Lizzy's Dilemma

Super Natural [HIATUS]

The sky in Demon World seems to be crimson, with dark clouds during daytime. The crimson sky at night disappears during the night. The demon world much resembles the human world but light doesn’t exist there. Only a certain family in demon world can create light which is the Park family. They are seen as the strongest demons and the lower level demons worship them. They live in Dark City in demon world. Park Soo Young or Park Lizzy is the offspring of Park Lee and Park Naeun and their one and only child.

Lizzy was sitting in a big spacious room while sipping a glass of blood. Her brown eyes turned to blue and it shone at the dark room. She turned her head to her right where the big glass transparent window was located. She watched the dark sky with ease and sometimes lightning were appearing. She heard the door opened and she could tell who entered the room by its scent of it.

“Soo Young, come at the living room your Appa wants your presence.” Her mom said.

“What for?”

“Don’t ask too much questions just come already.” Her mom disappeared from her sight in a blink. She only hissed as she made her way to the living room.

“Mr. Lee your daughter and my son are perfectly matched for each other don’t you think?” Ms. Hwang said happily.

“Of course, they are, she is my beautiful daughter while your son is a fine handsome lad. I’m glad we agreed about the agreement that we have made. Anyway, your son Hwang Minhyun likes my daughter that isn’t hard to make her like him.” Minhyun's dad nodded and Lizzy's mom sat next to her husband.

“Where is Soo Young Omma?”  

“She’ll be here in a minute.” Lizzy arrived at the living room with a slightly bored expression.

“Hi, I’m Liz-ahm Soo Young nice to mee you.” The Hwang family stood and she greeted back.

“Hwang Minhyun by the way.” Minhyun stretched his arm out and Lizzy was so hesitant before she accepted it. She sat next to her mom and she could feel the stare of the Hwang son’s eyes as if it was burning her skin. She only smirked about it.

‘What’s wrong with this guy? He’s been looking at me since I‘ve arrived here. It totally annoys me!’ Lizzy glanced back at Minhyun and he looked away with rosy cheeks. Her parents were talking about the agreement they had made while Lizzy was spacing out. She could hear their conversation, but she didn’t pay too much attention about it.

“Soo Young?!” Her dad called.

“Nae Appa?!”

“From now on you and Hwang Minhyun are going out. We’ll be arranging your marriage in about two weeks.” Her dad said. Lizzy suddenly stood from her sit.

“What?!” Her eyes got wider upon hearing the news.

“Soo Young! Don’t talk to your Appa like that! And it’s embarrassing to our visitors!” Her mom said with a slightly angry tone. Lizzy lost her temper her eyes turned into sky blue and blue flames started appearing on her body. The blue flames on her head formed into two horns. The other family where shocked at her sudden outrage.

“Soo Young! You might wanna sit down now before you’ll get punished by humiliating me in front of our guess!” Her dad said calmly although she could feel the power of her father by pushing her down using his telekinetic ability. She fought on it and she never let her parents to win this time.

“Appa! Omma! Am I only an object to you two?!! I’ve been always obeying your wishes since I was a kid. I had no freedom to choose over what I want!”

“Soo Young stop now! This is nonsense, we’re only doing it to our family’s tradition. We-” Lizzy cut her mom off.

“Omma, are you the same with Appa?! Traditions?! I am not even allowed to choose over my friends! My lover from back then! You killed him too! I didn't say a thing or answered back I just kept it to myself because I thought that would be good for me. I can’t just love anyone! This is really suffocating! I really thank you from what you’ve provided me since then, but this?!! I’m done! I’ll leave this house now!”

“Don’t ever answer your Omma like that! You’ll regret this day whoever you will be interested with I will surely make him pay.” Lizzy gave her father a deathly glare.

“I will protect him with all I’ve got and I’m not afraid to be against you!” Lizzy turned to a black smoke and left the room.

“Sorry Mr. Hwang, I really apologize this incident if she wouldn’t come back in a month or so. I will forced her to come back with all I’ve got.” The Park's family bowed at the Hwang’s family.

“It’s ok, some young people in their age don’t know what they are saying sometimes. We will surely wait for that promise of yours.”

“Don’t worry Mr. Hwang I’ll make sure she’ll regret this day.” Her father’s hand turned into fist and blue flames appeared.

Lizzy quickly pack up her things, tears started to fall from her cheeks, and the only person came to her mind was other than her best friend, Jooyeon. Her only friend in the demon world and their friendship was even in secret. She never thought that she wouldn’t have a friend in their world, but Jooyeon accepted her in spite of that her life would be in danger. She never drove her away unlike the other demons. She arrived at her friend’s mansion far far away from the Dark City.

“Lizzy ah..good to see you??? Why are you crying?!” She worriedly asked.

“I can’t take it anymore Jooyeon, I feel suffocated in that house.”

“Geez, they never even consider your feelings am I right?” She only nodded.

“They would easily find you in the demon world. I have an idea.” Her face lit up.

“It has to be better idea.” She weakly smiled and sniffed.

“You would like the idea, of course. We have to hide in the human world.”

“W-what?!” She wiped her tears away immediately after she heard the good news.

“Yes, we are, from what I know about your family. They would track you down in here, but not for now it’s a month or so before they will search for you to force you to marry that guy.”

“W-what?!! How did you know that?” She said in shock.

“Hehehe, have you forgotten that I can read minds?”

“Damn! Am I that too old to forget about that?!” They laughed together.

“But you have to sacrifice.” She said seriously this time.

“You have to hide your identity as a guy.”

“No way!” And that made her jaw dropped.


Finally I've written down the first chapter. cheers!

It's a bit short ok it's short LOL!

And I will try to make it longer next time.

Sorry for the update;(