Chapter 28 - Beautiful Sunset

What is Love ?

 

Joon’s POV

It’s already 5th February yeay!!!! Today I’m going to Jeju Island… I just couldn’t wait for it… I already packed things then I ate breakfast. After that, I went to the school, calmly… On the way, I realized that I forgot to bring plane ticket…. AH! I’m such a stupid! I ran back to home and took the plane ticket. I’m late -_-, I ran fast and keep running as fast as I could. Maybe I was too crazy, I didn’t look around when I was running. Then I bumped into someone and my luggage and his’ dropped. I made a trouble….. “Sorry” I said to the person. “Sorry it’s my fault too” a familiar voice said that. I looked up and it was Mir…. “Mir, it’s you? Sorry… It was wrong to run crazily like that” I said. “Joon?” he blushed. “Why’re your face is that red… You’re mad?” I asked. “No... I’m not” he replied shyly. “YA! We’ll be late if we don’t run quickly...” I said. “Okay…” he tried to pick up his luggage, but it looked so heavy. I hold his hand and remove it from the luggage… “I’ll bring it” I said. ”I can bring it myself…” he said. ”Don’t reject… I have strong arms” I said. I brought his and my luggage then ran into the school.

We arrived finally, everyone was already there except us…. We went into the bus and only found two seats… “YA, Changsunie… where were you???” Byunghee asked. “Many problems happened” I said. “There’s only 2 seats there, we can sit together….” Mir said softly. “Okay” I smiled. We sat and the bus started moving towards the airport. Am I in the dreamland??? I sat in the bus next to MIR!!! I couldn’t describe how I felt… I just loved it. But I was still tired from running… I felt sleepy and my eyes closed slowly….

Byunghee’s POV

“Seungho-ya… Do you want to peek Joon and Mir??” I said to sleepy Seungho. “It’s a good idea… I’m curious about what happens in the back seat” he woke up suddenly. We went into the back seat and saw a fascinating thing… Joon and Mir slept, leaning on each other. I… must… take…. picture….. “Babe, look at them… so sweet” I took out my phone and took a photo of them. “Byunghe… you’re so naughty…” Seungho said. “Why? It’s a good moment, we have to save it” I said. “Sleep well, my brothers” Seungho whispered and we went back to our seat. “Hyung, what’re you doing?” Myungsoo asked. “Look!” I showed him the picture that I took… “What?” he grabbed the phone and showed it to Sungyeol. “Sungyeolie, Look!!!” Myungsoo showed him the picture. “WHOA! Everyone should see this….” Sungyeol said. “Give me back my phone…” I grabbed my phone back. We sat back and I logged on twitter. I uploaded that picture with caption : Aishh... Really cute JoonMir. After I tweeted, many people retweeted it.

We’re already in the airport, Joon and Mir also already woke up. They got off from the bus and the others looked at them differently. Joon and Mir got confused… Then they came to me. “Hyung, why is everyone smiling at me and Joonie???” Mir asked. “Look!” I showed him the picture. His face turned red because he was embarrassed. “Was that really me?” he asked shyly. “Of course, it’s you and Joon… You’re so romantic” Seungho said. “It’s just… we’re just sleeping, and we didn’t do it on purpose… so…” Joon tried to make an excuse. “JoonMir, I knew you like it… so, Don’t make any excuse” I said. They didn’t say anything again… Cornering them was so fun HAHA!

Mir’s POV

I couldn’t believe at that picture… Joon and I looked so ’close’. Now everybody knows our nickname, Mir and Joon, that Byunghee-hyung was so…. To be honest, I liked it, but I was just embarrassed because Byunghee-hyung uploaded that photo into twitter. Joon is a popular guy in school, maybe girls will bash me or anything like that… “Joonie, you’re not embarrassed?” I asked him. “A little bit, but… it wasn’t that bad” he said. “Why?” I asked. “Because I liked it…” he said. “You liked what??” I asked and his face blushed instantly. “Umm… I liked…. Look! That place is so beautiful!” he changed the topic, it’s a bit strange. “Yea, it’s so beautiful!” I said.

“Now, you all need to go to hotel and left your luggage in your room. Room arrangement was already decided… you can take a look at it” the tour guide said. Byunghee-hyung and Seungho-hyung went to see the room arrangement. They looked happy after they saw it… I knew, they must be in the same room. They came to us excitedly. “Joon, Mir… Four of us will be in the same room. There are two beds in one room” Seungho-hyung said.

Joon’s POV

Seungho-hyung, Byunghee-hyung, Mir and I will be in the same room… This can’t be happens, I thought God knew how was my feeling towards Mir. God always meet me with Mir together, I hope God will help me to confess about my feeling… “Joonie, we’re in the same room…” Mir said happily, I smiled because I was happy too. We entered the hotel and put our luggage, the tour guide said that we’ll have free time until night. I wished I could spend this time with Mir… It’s a golden chance. I saw Jongup came closer… “Cheolyong-ah, how are you?” Jongup asked Mir. “Well, I’m so happy right now… We’re in Jeju Island now…” Mir said. I just looked at them. Right, I’m jealous… but I’m sure that I could win Mir’s heart. I knew what will Jongup do… he wanted to ask Mir to spend free time with him. But that’s not going to happen.

“Cheolyong-ah… I want to ask something…” Jongup said but I bumped in and linked my arm with Mir’s. “Mir, do you want to go somewhere??” I asked Mir. “Okay!” he smiled. “But… I want to…” Jongup tried to say something. “Maybe later, I will go… have fun!” Mir said and started walking, linking arms. We left Jongup and I turned back to smirk at him. Sorry, Jongup-ah… I knew you like Mir too… but I like him too… So, let’s fight fairly. Who will be winner??? I don’t know about that, but I love Mir and I’ll try to show it… “Mir, should we go to the beach… we can play until sunset” I said. “That’s a good idea!” Mir followed me. When we arrived at the beach, he looked so excited like a 5-years old kid, he was so adorable like that. “Joonie, come hereeee!!! I don’t want to play alone…” he pouted. “Here I come…..” I ran into him. He held my hand and ran, “Mir, you’re running too fast….” I said but he’s still running. “You’re tired???” he slowed down. “Not really, but I might fall if you ran like that” I said. “Sorry, I just wanna play with you… I never went to the beach before” he said. “It’s okay, we can continue playing, let’s make a sandcastle!!” I said.

We made a pretty big sandcastle and we’re so proud of it. “Whoa! It’s better than I thought” I said. “I want to live in a castle…” he said. “In a castle? With who? Your uncle?” I asked. “Of course not! I want to live in the castle with someone whom I love….” he said. “Who is it?” I asked curiously. “I don’t know! I hope there is” he said smiling. Mireu… I’ll be your prince, I’ll do anything for you, I can make a castle for us to live….  “I knew there is….” I said. “Who?” he asked. “I don’t know!” I smiled. “Look! I found a crab!” he took a crab, still-alive crab. I’m scared of crab! I screamed out loud. “ARGH!!!” I screamed. “Joonie, you’re scared of this??” he asked. “Crab! Don’t get nearer!” I was really scared. He laughed and started chasing me with a crab on his hand. I was running fast but he was fast too. “Mir! Don’t!” I shouted and keep running.

Then I heard someone fall… I looked behind and I saw Mir fall… I ran into him and checked if he’s alright. “Mir, you’re okay?” I asked worriedly. “Ummm… I’m okay” he smiled. “You should be careful, don’t run that fast again….” I said. “I’m sorry, it was my fault” he said. I saw he’s bleeding on the knee. “Mir! You’re bleeding!” I said. “It’s only a small injury” he said. “I don’t care if it’s small, it can be worse” I said. I cleaned the injury and it with my mouth until the blood stops bleeding. Blood’s taste wasn’t very good, but I have to do it. Lastly, I put antiseptic on the injury. “You need to be careful, don’t do anything reckless again, okay?” I said and picked him up bridal style.

Mir’s POV

He my knee, I was blushing mad as red as tomato. I felt his mouth on my knee and I was going crazy, was it dream or reality?? After he put antiseptic on it, he picked me up bridal style and it just made me blushed more. “Joon… I… can… walk… myself” I stuttered. “You’re not, I’ll carry you until it looks better” he smiled. He put me down on the sand and he sat too. “Look, it’s beautiful!” he held my hand and pointed at the sunset. “Yes… it’s beautiful” I was amazed. Many people said that you can make a wish when you see a sunset. I closed my eyes and wished “I wish that I can live happily together with the one I really love” then I opened my eyes and looked at Joonie “I hope it will come true…” I prayed then smiled at him. We held hands tightly until the sky got darker… 

--------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update... bad author -_-

next chapter was already in progress....

comment please.... and subsribe too :D

LOVE YOU ALL!!!