Chapter 8 - Confused

What is Love ?

 

Mir’s POV

“Mir, let the sunset to be the witness of our friendship” he said. He held my hand, my hands can’t move! It seems like there’s electricity in his hand. I love this feeling, I don’t want to end it. “Now, you’re my friend, Joon-ah” I said and he smiled. “Hey, don’t you want to go home? It’s already night!” he said. “Of course, my uncle will scold me if I go home late” I got up and move towards my bicycle. Joon waved Goodbye at me and started walking home.

“Ya! Joon-ah! What are you doing?” I shouted. “I’m going home, what’s wrong with that?” “You’re leaving alone? Go home with me! I’ll drop you at your home, it’s already night! It’s dangerous to be alone” “It’s okay, Mir. I can take care of myself” he said while walking away. I don’t know why but I want to go home together with him, I can’t control myself and chased him. “Joon-ah, go home with me” I hold his hand.

Joon’s POV

“Joon-ah, go home with me” he said with a gentle voice. He held my hand tightly and I can’t move my body, I’m paralyzed by him. Why do you have to hold my hand, Mir! You’re making me confused. “Okay, if you want it” I said it like I was hypnotized by him. “YAY!” he took my hand and pulled me into his bicycle. “Thanks, Mir” “It’s okay, Joonie”.

I sat at the bike while he’s riding the bicycle, I feel so happy right now, so much happy. “Joon, where’s your home?” “It’s still a long way, you can leave me here if I bother you. “No, you don’t. I want to know where your house is, so I can go there if I have time” he said. It was already close “Go straight and turn right, there is it” I said. “Where’s your house?” he asked while looking around. “The brown one” I said. He stopped his bicycle in front of my house. “Joon, your house is amazing! You must be a rich boy!” he said and I embarrassed at his words. “No, I’m not, it’s my aunt’s house” I sad. “It doesn’t matter, it means your family is very rich” he said.

Suddenly, the door opens and my aunt comes out. “Changsun-ah, why did you go home late? I was worry” she said. “I’m fine, I’m not hurt” I said. “Umm, who are you, cute boy?” she noticed Mir and Mir smiled. “He’s Mir, Hyebin-noona. He’s my friend” I said. “I’m Mir, nice to meet you” Mir introduced himself. “So, you have a friend?” she asked me. “Of course I have, noona”. “Changsun-ah, I know you, I know you don’t like if your friend come to your house, you always reject them, even if he was your friend” “Yes, it’s right. I really don’t like it if they come, I always tried to reject it” I said. “But, you allowed Mir to come, what’s wrong?” “Umm, Mir….” I couldn’t speak. Why did I allow him to come? I know I hate it if people to come to my house, but I like it if Mir comes to my house. Why are him so different comparing to the others.

“Changsun-ah, I know why are you acting like this, I guess that…. Mir’s your boyfriend, isn’t it?” she said it and my face flushed. “WHAT?! He isn’t, noona. He’s a good friend, so I allowed him to come here.” “Hehe, sorry I misunderstood it” she said. “It’s okay, noona. You don’t have to apogize” Mir said to her while bowing. “Even though he isn’t your boyfriend, I hope he is” she said and my face blushed more. “Why are you like this, noona? You’re a little weird” I said to her. “Isn’t he lovely? Look at that cutie face, he’s like a puppy. Isn’t it? I will be happy if my nephew has a boyfriend like him” she said. “Thanks, noona. But don’t misunderstand it, I’m Joon’s friend, nothing more” Mir smiled. “Who is Joon?” she asked. “I mean Changsun, I forgot!” Mir said. “A nickname already? Both of you are just too cute and romantic like a couple” she said. She’s uncontrollable, I pulled her inside the house. “Noona, stop that please” I pulled her inside before she say another things.

I close the door then open it again to say goodbye to Mir “Mir-ah! Thank you for your ride, goodbye! See you tomorrow!” I said while waving my hand. “You’re welcome, Joon. Take care! I’ll leave” he said and he went home. I went back inside, and went to my aunt. “Hyebin-noona, why did you say such things about Mir and me…. You made him felt embarrassed” I said. “Sorry, Changsun-ah. You two are just too cute. You like him, don’t you?” she asked. “Yes of course as a friend, why would I hate him?” I said. “I know he’s your friend, I’m asking if you like him more than a friend….” she said. My face burned I don’t know why, why am I acting like this again….. “I’m not in a good mood to talk, I’ll go to sleep” I changed the topic and went upstairs to the bedroom. “Okay then, have a good dream” she said.

In my bedroom, I opened my cell-phone and start typing….

To Mir,

Mir! It’s Joonie. I’m sorry if my aunt said something weird.

I waited for his reply. There’s a new message. It’s from Mir

Hehehe, it’s okay. Your aunt is a fun person, so I think it’s okay

From Mir

I reply his message

To Mir,

You’re not annoyed when she thought we’re a couple????

He replied again

I’m not annoyed, I like it a bit. It’s cute……

From Mir

WHAT?! He liked it? Is this right? I kind of like it too. We’re not a couple but I don’t hate it when my aunt said that. I’m confused right now…

Mir’s POV

ARGGGGHH!!! I sent that message. That ‘I like it a bit part’ is too obvious…. I don’t know what he’s thinking right now. Sending that message is completely wrong……. I hope he don’t think it strangely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i haven't updated for a long time. this chapter is a rubbish i think, i made this when i'm sick.. don't forget to comment and subscribe