Chapter 6 - Smile, new face

What is Love ?

 

Mir’s POV

I’m walking through the school gates, and try to find my bicycle. But, EH? Who’s that? Is he alright? Is he unconscious? Lying on the street like that? Without thinking, I approach him and try to help him. “Hey, you, are you conscious? Answer me!” I said. He’s not answering, that means that he’s unconscious. I touched his head and try to look at his face. OMO! It’s Changsun! What should I do?? I can’t…. Stop this nonsense and help him quickly, Cheolyong! After thinking for a long time, I picked him up bridal style. Umm.. it’s pretty embarrassing, but he’s really skinny! I told him to eat, but he didn’t listen to it. I carried him to a park near the lake which is only 100m from the school, I chose this place because I know that people didn’t go to this park often, and it’s silent. I put Changsun on the grass for a while, then I ran back to school to pick my bicycle. After that, I went back to the park, Changsun is still unconscious.

“Changsun!! Changsun!!” I screamed while shaking his body. I hope he will wake up soon. I waited for one hour and he still unconscious, I don’t care if I go home late, I have to help him because I have promised to myself that I will protect him no matter what. I lifted his head and put it on my lap, I his hair gently and blushed. My face turned reddish because I touched his hair and face, and his head on my lap. “What am I thinking about!!!! Snap! Cheolyongie” my brain told me. Suddenly, he woke up and I’m blushing because he’s looking at my face.

“Where am I? and who are you?” he asked.

Joon’s POV

My eyes opened and I saw a shadow in front of my eyes, and I’m on the grass, where the hell am I? the shadow starts to disappear and I saw someone’s face in front of me, he’s looking at me too. “Who are you?” I asked. That person said “I’m ummm.. Cheolyong”. WHAT!? Cheolyong?! My vision suddenly got clear and I saw his face in front of my face. His face was so close to mine and my face got redder. “Finally you woke up!” he smiled happily. “What happened to me?” I asked him with a confused look. “You passed out in front of the school gates, so I carried you here” he explained and my mouth opened widely. “You carried me here? Did I bother you? I’m so sorry for bothering..” I don’t want to bother him anymore. “It’s alright, Changsun-ssi” he said, still smiling. “Don’t use honorific please, be more comfortable, hehe” I said. “Okay, Changsun-ah! kekekek” he giggled, OH GOD! he’s so cute and lovable~

“Wait a second, Changsun-ah. I have to get something” he ran into a hotdog booth. He came with a hotdog on his hand. “You haven’t eat today, right?” he asked. “Not yet, why?” I asked back. “That’s why you collapsed in front of the school, I already said that you have to eat. You didn’t hear me, so this is the result” “I’m sorry, I promised I’ll eat regularly as you said” I apologized. “There’s nothing to apologized about, eat this” he gave me that hotdog to me. “But.. what will you eat? You only buy one hotdog” I refused. “My money’s not enough to buy two” he smiled. “I can’t take it! this is yours” I gave back that hotdog. “Eat it” he said. “I don’t want to! I can’t bother you anymore!” “Eat it, you promised that you’ll listen to me” he said. “I said I’ll promise to eat regularly, not to obey your words” I said. “Eat it, please.. for me” he said. “Thanks, Cheolyong-ah, you’re too kind” I said and bit the hotdog. “I’m just helping others, I’m happy to do it” he said cheerfully.

Mir’s POV

Changsun-ah, eat well. Suddenly he placed the hotdog in front of my mouth. “Eat this too, Cheolyong-ah” he said with the sweetest voice. “I’m not hungry, I’m okay” I said. “Just one bite, or I’ll feed you” he said. Unconsciously, I opened my mouth and he feed me. I blushed and smiled, he smiled back. It’s the warmest smile I’ve ever seen. Changsun-ah, I want you to smile like that in the school, I want you to be happy. “One bite for me, then one bite for you” I said and feed him. We feed each other and looked at each other. Gosh! I think my face is flushed red! What would I do? Before I could hide my reddish face, his thumb caressed my lips “There was still some ketchup on your lips, now it’s already clean” he just made my face get redder than before. He touched my lips! Lee Changsun, what are you really??

He ran somewhere, I don’t know where he’s going. “Cheolyongie! Come here!” he shouted from far away. Cheolyongie???? He said what? Cheolyongie? It’s pretty cute nick name and I love it. “Okay, Changsun-ah! I’ll run as fast as I can” I shouted. What a beautiful place! The grasses are green with lake scenery “What will we do in here, Changsun?” I asked. “Sit down” he said. “What? Why?” I asked. “Just sit down, OK?” I sat and he sat too. “Isn’t this beautiful?” he said. “This place? It’s too beautiful! I’ve never seen a place like this!” “It’s beautiful, right? But you’re more beautiful” my face blushed madly when he said that. AM I DREAMING RIGHT NOW?! “Umm, what do you mean?” I asked him. “Nothing, you’re just too cute. Forget it” his face blushed too?? Am I seeing right?

“Cheolyong-ah, thank you for everything. Thank you for helping me, buying me food, and thank you for making me happy again” “You’re happy right now??” “Of course, look at this smiling face! Are you happy too??” “I’m happy too because I finally see your different sides, this look is better than your sad and depressed face” “I’m sorry, Cheolyong-ah” “For what?” “I haven’t told you about my problem” “It’s okay, Changsun-ah. I’m not forcing you to tell that, the important thing is to make you feel better” I tapped his shoulder. “I guess this is the right time” “for..??” “Lay down, Cheolyong” “Huh? Okay” I laid on the grass, grass’ scent is really fresh. He lied down beside me, what is he going to do? We lay on the grass, looking up to the sky. What a beautiful sunset! The sunset is more beautiful because I spend it with someone special.

“Cheolyong-ah, let’s begin a new start for us” he said.

~~~~~~~

i haven't update because of SCHOOL -___- so sorry, comment and subscribe pleasee :D