Chapter 18 - A Song For You

What is Love ?

 

Mir’s POV

The more I know Joon, the more I fall for him deeper. But I know he didn’t feel the same way.

Music teacher came in, she put her books on her table. We greeted her and she smiled. “Students! Are you ready for the test? Singing test?” she said and we all were surprised. “Ma’am, you said it will be on next week..” Zello, one of my class-mate said. “Sorry, we can’t do it. We just have short time, so we’ll have the test today. “You already practiced, right?” she asked us. “Yes, but it was still lacking….” Daehyun said. “I know you all can do it…” she said. “I prepared this box, I will take one paper from inside. If your name is out, you have to sing. It’s shuffled. I’ll take one…” she took one of the paper inside and I hoped I’m not the first.

“The first is…. Bang Cheolyong” she announced and I was surprised. Why me??? I picked the song which match with my condition, about my feelings for Joon…. I went in front of the class and my friends all looked at me. It made me more nervous. I took a breath and relaxed. “I’m sorry, I can’t sing well. I’m not a good singer. I’ll only sing some parts.” I apologized before I sing. Then I sang…

You… Your gentle voice. You…. I thought I heard

Rain is interrupting, I'm thinking of you

Don't know what to do? Tears just fall

Would you ever realize? Oh why...

 

More and more I want to see you once again

Wish doesn't come true but I still wish

I want to go back right now I want to hold you tight now

Can't just stand living without you

 

I miss you...

 

I'm still in love with you

Always think of you eternally

Only thing I remember is your smile

My love won't reach you

 

More and more I want to see you once again

Wish doesn't come true but I still wish

I want to go back right now I want to hold you tight now

Never say you'll find someone else

 

I just can't stand...

 

When I was singing, my gaze always looked at Joon, and he’s smiling when I sang. Joon, this song is for you. Do you hear my heart? I sang well because I filled it with my real feelings. Do you realize it, Joonie?? I always think of you, even my love won’t reach you… I want you to know about it…

I finished the song and all clapped their hands. “You’re great, Cheolyong-ah” one of my friend said. “Who said you can’t sing? You’re good, Cheolyong-ah” Ms. Sara praised me. I felt so good, they said I sang well. It was so good because I can tell my feelings in that song. I went back to my chair next to Joon.

Joon’s POV

Mir’s voice is beautiful. In a whole song, I think he… looked at me, or my eyes saw wrong thing. Did he look at me? If it’s right, why? Because he wanted to tell something? He sang it with full of emotion. He’s just... daebak. He sat back and I patted his shoulder “Great job, Cheolyongie. You amazed me” I said smiling and he blushed. His face as red as tomato, cute.

Ms. Sara took another piece of paper. “Lee Changsun” she opened the paper and read it loudly. WHAT? ME? Why so fast? I started to get nervous because my song fit with my situation. Fall in love, that’s my condition. I took a guitar and went in front of class. I looked at Mir and he smiled at me “Fighting” he cheered me up. “Ma’am, but I’m sorry if it’s not good, I don’t practice much” I said to Ms. Sara. “It’s okay, you can do it” she said and I inhaled a breath and started playing guitar. I enjoyed this and started singing…

It always appeared before me
Your face, I remember
My heart that stopped short
You spitefully took my disfunctional heart
And with your bright smile
That's how you easily opened my heart


It's true, that is how I became your man
All my unpleasant memories, I no longer recall
Because the hand that holds me tight
is as warm as spring


And now like a dream my heart
has gradually stopped by your side
Without awakening for a single moment,
I dream an endless dream

 

And now like breathing,
if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way
nothing better nothing better than you
nothing better nothing better than you

 

This song describes Mir so much. Like reality, nothing better than him. Even though my friends all looked at me, I can’t stop staring at Mir. I smiled when I sang, he smiled too. Mir’s smile made me more confident. Mir… this song is so “you”. You erased my pain with your bright smile. Mir... I love you.

When I finished my song, all clapped for me. My friends and Ms. Sara praised me, I felt so good. I sat back next to Mir and my heart beats rapidly when I face him. “You played guitar so well, and your voice is... wow” he said and I was so shy. “Thanks” I blushed brightly.

Mir’s POV

Joon’s voice is amazing, he can plays guitar well too. He’s a perfect man. His song was also good, it’s touching. I love when he smiled at the whole song, it feels like he only sing it for me, not anyone. But it’s just my imagination, his song is for his love, it’s not me. When others sang, I only looked at Joon. Why can’t I stop staring at him? “Mir… I know you like him, but it’s wrong to love…” my mind told me.

When the lesson was over, I went outside and saw a dance competition poster that we’ll join. What? The date of the competition changed. It’s one week faster than originally, I ran fast to the class and told Joon and Sungyeol. “Hey! The date of dance competition changed!” I said to them. “What?” they were surprised. “It’s only one week again, I can’t do it” I said. “Don’t be like that, Cheolyong-ah” Sungyeol said to me. “I can’t dance well, I’m a hole between you all” I said. “You’re not a hole, you’re a great dancer. I believe it” Joon said. “But..” I wanted to say something but a finger shut my mouth. “Don’t say that again” Joon shut my mouth by his finger. It made me blushed like a mad person. “I think I should leave you two alone” Sungyeol smirked and went away, that kid is so…..

I texted Seungho-hyung, I wanted to informed him about this.

To Seungho-hyung,

Hyung, it’s only one week again. The date of competition changed…. I can’t do this….

From Seungho-hyung:

Really? But we can’t practice today, I have something important to do. You have to practice by yourself… Fighting!

To Seungho-hyung,

How??? I’m the worst dancer in our team, I think I can’t do it….

From Seungho-hyung:

Don’t say something like that! Where’s the energetic Cheolyong? I know you can do it, Cheolyongie…  :)

Seungho-hyung word is right, but…. How can I learn dance so quickly? I don’t even remember the move clearly… I’m a troublesome. I looked so panic, Joon asked me if I was okay. “Hey, are you okay?” he asked. “Not really, I’m gonna die…” I said depressed. “You can’t die, why are you being like this? Is there something bad?” he asked. “Yes, I think” I answered. “Tell me, you can’t hide your problem” he said. “Ummm… it’s about the dance competition” I said. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “You know… I’m not good at dancing, maybe I’m the worst. And the competition is only one week again. If I make big mistake I won’t forgive myself” I said.

“You…. can dance. Have confidence! Don’t think negatively…” he said. “But, Seungho-hyung said that we can’t have practice today… he have another important things and I haven’t mastered the move perfectly. The choreography is too hard for me” I said to him. “You want to practice today??” he asked. “I want! But it can’t be… Seungho-hyung won’t come” I said.

“Even without Seungho, we can practice together…” he said. “Without Seungho-hyung?? Who will teach me?” I asked. “Umm, I guess it’s gonna be me…. Seungho-hyung gave me the practice room’s key” he said. “So, we’re going to practice??? With who else?” I asked. “I guess there are only you and me. Only us” he said. “Only us? Two of us? I asked him. My face was burning! Joon will teach me… 1 on 1. There will be no other people except us in the practice room… I just died from imagining that scene. Joon and I will practice together! Don’t think too much…

“So, do you want to practice?” he asked. “Yes” I replied happily. “Okay, we’ll practice after school. I’m going to give you a private lesson” he said smiling.

-----------------------------------------

yeayy!!! i updated again.... how do you think???

Mir's song in this chapter is from MBLAQ-Again(Japanese) english translation lyrics....

and Joon's song is from Brown Eyed Soul - Nothing Better english translation lyrics...

if you haven't watch:

Joon singing nothing better cut -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sBas6c_8p8

Joon singing nothing better in the bathtub ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMF0TUH9e_A

Comment pleaseee....