Chapter 26 - Rainy Day

What is Love ?

 

Joon’s POV

It’s already time to go home. He asked me if I want to go home together with him. How can I refuse that boy’s request? Of course I accepted that. “Joonie, can we go home now?” he pouted, make me want to pinch his cheeks. “Okay, Mireu-yaa. Ummm, Mir?” I said. “Huh? What?” he asked. “Can I ride the bicycle?” I said “What do you mean?” he didn’t understand it. “Umm, usually you ride it and I just sit at the back soo….” he intrupted me by saying: “Oh, it’s okay Joonie, anything you want”. For the first time, I ride the bike and he sit at the back.

“JOOON-AH! You’re too fast, We could DIE!!!, Just slow down, Joonie” he hugged my waist and pulling it closer to his body. My face blushed like crazy because of his touch. Fortunately, he can’t see my reddish face.

Mir’s POV

I hugged his waist because he rode the bicycle too fast. Even though it’s already not as fast as before, I just don’t want to release my hands from his waist, it was just comfortable. Suddenly, the sky got darker, I think it will rain soon. I saw the lightning and hear the sound of thunder, I was so scared and tighten my hands into Joon’s waist and hugged him. “Mir, what happened?” he asked. “I think a storm will be coming. I’m scared, Joonie” I was so scared of storm. “You don’t need to worry, as long as I’m with you, nothing bad will happen” he smiled sweetly “Thank you, Joon” I said.

Heavy rain is coming, our clothes are all wet. “Joonie, when will we arrive at my home?” I felt a little sick. “It’s still a long way, Mir” he said. “Joon, I feel sick” I said. “Just wait a little, I will search for a place for shelter” he said and rode the bike as fast as he could.

Finally, we found a small house which nobody lives there. Joon carried me inside that empty house and place me on a sofa. “Mir, are you okay?” he asked caringly. “Not really, I feel really sick” I shivered. “You’re so cold, Mir!” he touched my forehead and my neck” his touch made my face got hotter than before. Suddenly, he took of his jacket and wore it on me. He touched my arm again and he said “I think it’s not warm enough” then took off his shirt leaving only sleeve-less tank top. He wore his shirt on me and covered my body again with his jacket. Look at those arm muscles, looked so strong and protective. “Joonie, you don’t need to do this” I said. “You will get sick, Mir. I don’t want it, tomorrow we’ll have dance competition and you can’t be sick” he said. “How about your own health, Joonie?” I was worried. “If you’re healthy, I’ll be healthy too, Mir-ya…” he caressed my face gently. “Joon…” I cut him “Don’t talk again”

He hugged me tightly and I was blushing of course. “I hope this hug can make your body feel warm” he said sweetly and kept hugging me. Joon’s hug was very warm and comforting. “We’ll get out from this house until the rain stops” he said and hugged me tighter.

Oh, God! I wish this rain will never stop. I wish I can feel this warmness for a longer time. His hug is warmer that blankets, even more comfortable than a sofa. I fall asleep on his lap. I felt him my hair and I woke up then I saw him. “Rain already stopped, let’s go home” he said and carried me outside. “Mir, your body is still weak, I think I can’t ride you on bicycle, it’s too dangerous” he said. “Then what will we do?” I asked. “It’s easy, I can carry you until we reach your house” he said. “How about my bicycle?” I asked. “After I dropped you at home, I’ll run back here and bring your bicycle” he said. “Is it okay for you?” I asked. “Anything for my best friend” he said. “Joon, thanks for the clothes” I gave him his shirt and jacket. “No, wear it, you can return that anytime” he said. “But…” I cut him again. “No but, don’t worry I’m okay” he said.

Suddenly he lifted me and put me on his back. “Ah!!!” I was surprised. “Was that too surprising? Sorry” he smiled. I wrapped my hands around his neck and leaned my head into his shoulder.

I love today sooo much….

Joon’s POV

He fall asleep, what a cute boy… “Hey you, young man!” a lady shouted. “Who? Me?” I asked. “What a romantic couple, carrying your boyfriend like that” she said. My face blushed, she thought that I’m Mir’s boyfriend. “No, noona, he’s my friend” I said. “Even my boyfriend didn’t do something as romantic as you” she said. “It’s just affection, noona. Nothing more between us, don’t misunderstand it” I said a little panic.”But your eyes tell that you’re in love” she said. “Noona’s so funny, it’s not true” I said. “Young man, can I give you advice?” she asked. “Of course, what is it?” I asked. “Get him before someone steals him from you. Do you know how painful is love when you don’t have it” she said. “Yeah… I knew that feeling already” I thought to myself. I was silent, think about it seriously. I guessed this noona told the right things. “Noona, thanks for the advice” I said. “Date him, okay?” she smiled. “Hehe, I hope I can” I said. “See?? I was right! You love him, don’t you?” she was excited. “Ssshhh noona, he’s sleeping right now. What if he wakes up and hears our conversation, I would be so embarrassed. “Don’t be shy, fighting! Annyeong!” she said. “Thanks, noona. I’ll confess when it’s the right time” I said and started walking again until I reached Mir’s house.

“Mir, wake up!” I shook his body gently. “Huh? We arrived?” he asked, still sleepy. “Yeah” I stood up. He held my hands and said something. “Be careful, I’ll wait here…” he said softly. “Okay, I will be okay. You don’t need to worry, I’m grown-up” I said. “Come back quickly” he held my hands. “Okay, I’ll be back… You have to wait inside the house, it’s cold outside” I said. “I don’t wanna! I want to wait here…” he said. “Okay, it’s up to you” I smiled.

Mir’s POV

Joonie…. You’re so kind, that’s why I love you. I knew that liking you wasn’t right, but I couldn’t stop thinking about you. Now you’re running, only with tank-top to bring my bicycle. I looked at my necklace, I saw Joon and me in that necklace, I smiled. I’m a lucky person, because I have a friend like him. Joonie… I like you, Joon…. But I think I can’t tell you about it

---------------------------------------------------------

updated again yeay, it's pretty fast....

it's already night, maybe there will be many mistakes sorry....

Comment please... i want to know if you're still reading