Chapter 27 - We Did It!

What is Love ?

 

Mir’s POV

I saw him bringing my bicycle with a smile on his face… “I brought something…” he said. “Thank you, Joonie” I stood up and hugged him. His skin was so cold. “Joon, are you feeling cold? You have to wear jacket” I said. “It’s okay, Mir… I need to go now, noona may feel worried” he said. “Ah~~ Why so fast??” I pouted. I don’t know why but I didn’t want him to leave…. “Let’s go inside, sorry if my house is not good as yours” I said. “Umm… I think I can stay here a little bit longer, Hyebin-noona likes you a lot” he said. Hyebin-noona likes me? Does it mean that his family already accepted me??? Mir, stop thinking nonsense….

“Mir, I need to go…” he said. “Okay, be careful on your way home” I said. “Rest well, Mireu… Tomorrow, we need to perform coolly. Don’t forget about the choreography” he said. “Okay, Joon… I’ll do my best” I said. “Bye” he waved and left. I went back to bed and slept early, I need to fill up my energy for tomorrow. I’ll show my best at the competition, I’ll show Joonie that I can do it… It’s good if we win the first place. I put my blankets and slept early.

~Morning~

It’s D-Day!! Dance competition! I’m so nervous right now… Huh, I can do it! I can! I took a shower and went to the mall. We planned to meet at the mall before the competition. When I arrived, I saw everyone except Joon… even Zelo was there. “Hi guys” I said. “Ya! Mir!” they said. “Mir? Who’s Mir?” Zelo asked. “It’s the name that Joon gave to Cheolyong…” Sungyeol said. I was embarrassed and blushed. “Wow… It’s pretty cute” Zelo said. “Let’s eat before we go” Byunghee-hyung asked. “Okay!” we agreed. “Seungho-ya… what do you like?” Byunghee asked Seungho-hyung. “Seungho-hyung like pork cutlets a lot!” Zelo said so suddenly. “Why do you know it?” Seungho was surprised. “I knew a lot about hyung” Zelo smiled. “You’re a stalker, Zelo-yaa” Byunghee said. “He’s crazy fan” Myungsoo said. “Zelo-ya, do you know Seungho-hyung’s height and weight?” Sungyeol said. “His height is 176 cm and his weight is 62 kg” Zelo said. And we all were surprised. “Really?” I was so shocked. “Seungho-ya, is that right?” Byunghee asked Seungho-hyung. “It’s right WHOA… you’re an amazing stalker, Zelo-yaa” Seungho-hyung made an O at his mouth. “It’s an easy question” Zelo said. “I didn’t even know it, Zelo…. You’re such a big big big fan” Byunghee said.

Suddenly Joon appeared, and he sat next to me spontaneously. “Sorry I’m late” he bowed to everyone. “It’s okay” I smiled. “We don’t have that much time, we need to hurry” Seungho-hyung stood up. “Okay, hyung” Joon said. We went to the basement and entered Seungho-hyung’s car. As soon as we sat in the car, Seungho-hyung started driving. “Guys, do your best… Don’t disappoint me, okay?” Seungho said. “Okay, sir” we all answered. “Zelo, you’re here?” Joon realized that Zelo was here also. “Yes, I have to look at it! I’m going to be a part of you all” Zelo said. “Good boy” I said.

We arrived at the hall which is the place of the dance competition, I felt really nervous and my heart was beating so fast. I couldn’t even breath properly, how if I make mistakes??? I’ll ruin our performance…. I couldn’t walk normally, I walked like a frightened person…. Then Joon came and patted my back “We’re going to do well, I know you can do it well. Don’t be nervous… Just pretend that I am the only one watching you dance….” he said. I loved when he told something sweet like that. We were waiting for our turn, we reviewed the move and prayed. We hoped that we could win….

“This is the performance from Seoul Arts High School…..” MC announced. We did fighting and went up to the stage. “Fighting!” Seungho-hyung and Zelo cheered us from the backstage. We danced hard and finished it coolly…. I didn’t make any mistake yeayyy….. We went back to the backstage, we all felt relieved. We did it! We’re cool! I did it! I made Joon happy, his face was so happy. “That’s amazing, guys” Seungho-hyung said to us. We’re happy that we didn’t disappoint Seungho-hyung. “You’re cool, jjang!” Zelo put his thumbs up. I went away to find some water, I was very thirsty… I found it and drank it. Suddenly someone hugged me from behind and I was too surprised so I screamed. “AH!!!” I screamed. “Don’t be scared, it’s me” a voice said that. I turned around to look and found that it was Joon. Joon… back-hugged…… me….. I loved this moment, I found it pretty cute. “You’re doing great, Mireu…” he still hugged me. “Thanks to you, Joonie” I smiled. “I hope we can get the first place” he said, still hugging me from behind. “I hope so” I said.

“JOON!!! MIR!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??” It’s Seungho-hyung’s voice. Joon released his hands because Seungho-hyung called us. Joon and I went to Seungho-hyung. “What’s wrong, Seungho-hyung?” Joon asked. “They’re going to announce the winner soon….” Byunghee said. “I hope we get the first place… we danced so hard” Sungyeol said. “We will get it!” Myungsoo said. “First place goes toooo……” MC was about to announce the winner. “Seoul Arts High School!!!!!!!!” MC said. We all screamed and jumped because we’re happy… I couldn’t believe we got the first place, I was so happy now… My efforts were not wasted. “The winning team, please go up to the stage…” MC said. We went up and received many applause from the audience, we felt very proud. “Say a few words” MC said. “Thanks for all of your support, our friends…” Byunghee said happily. “Thanks to our best teacher, Seungho-hyung….” Joon added. “And all people who supported us” Sungyeol added again. “We don’t have anything to say anymore, once again, thank you!” I said.

We held the trophy together and took photos. We went to the backstage and Byunghee-hyung just hugged Seungho-hyung. “Babe, you did well...” Seungho patted Byunghe-hyung’s head. “Zelo-ya, you have to be like us….” Joon proudly said. “Don’t be that arrogant, Joonie” I smacked his shoulder. “You’re cute together” Zelo said. It was an awkward situation until Sungyeol and Myungsoo bumped into us. “YA! We got an envelope, they said our prize was in it” Seungho-hyung said. “I want to see it! Open it quickly!” Sungyeol was impatient. We opened the envelope and surprised at the content. It said “Congrats! Ultimate prize! Holiday to Jeju Island for 5 days, 5rd–10th February”. We were all very happy, our school got prize…. HOLIDAY IN JEJU!!! I haven’t been in Jeju, I never went out…. It’s fortunate that my uncle wasn’t home.

In school, many people thanked us…. Because of our winning, they can get holiday in Jeju too. Many people said that Jeju is a beautiful place, some of them said that it’s love island. “You can fall in love in there” people said than often. I didn’t really believe at people sayings. So, I wanted to ask Joon about it. “Joon, have you been in Jeju Island?” I asked him. “Nope, I always want to go there, now’s the chance!” he said. “People said that Jeju Island is the place of love… They said you can fall in love there… Is it right?” I asked. “Yeah, many people said that…” he said. “I wonder why they said that…” I said. “It’s because the place is so romantic, suits for dating place. Lovers’ dream is to have a date in Jeju Island….” He said. “Joon, do you think you can fall in love there??” I asked carefully. “I….hope….. I can…. How about you?” he stuttered. “I think I can….” my face flushed red.

-------------------------------------------------------------

i updated, sorry it was a bit late.....

it's already night here...... but i wanted to update so much....

I've been waiting for a long time to write this chapter because...... sorry i can't tell you^^

Tell me how's this chapter.... Comment please....

It will motivate me to update moreee ehehe.....