Chapter 32 - I Love You

What is Love ?

 

Mir’s POV

If it’s not Jongup who sent the messages, then who????

I kept running and running on the beach, I was too shocked when Jongup confessed to me. I ran without looking, like a crazy mad man. Then I bumped into someone. “Sorry” I said. “Mir?” the man was surprised. Then I realized that it was Joon. “Joon?” I was surprised and tried to run away but he held my hand tightly so I couldn’t run away easily. “Why are you avoiding me?” he asked seriously. “Nothing” I said simply. “Tell me… the truth…” he begged, his eyes got teary. “That’s not important for you” I said. “What did I do wrong? Do you hate me? Please tell me… I’ll change into a better person for you” he said. “I’m sorry Joon” my heart said. I kept silent and tried to run away. “Please… I’m begging you” he almost cried.

“I’m sorry that I avoided you, I just….” I tried to finish my word. “Why did you avoid me? What did I do wrong? Tell me…” he said. “IT’S BECAUSE I’M AFRAID THAT I’LL FALL FOR YOU DEEPER IF I’M WITH YOU, I JUST CAN’T FORGET YOU. I LOVE YOU, LEE CHANGSUN! I CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU. I KNOW YOU’LL HATE ME AFTER THIS, BUT I’M OKAY WITH THAT…” I shouted out all my feelings and ran away. I ran as fast as I could, he chased me. “MIR!!!” he shouted, I didn’t answer. “MIR!!!” he shouted again. I fall because I ran too fast. He caught me and I tried to run away, but he’s too strong.

“I’m sorry that I love you… You can hate me now, it’s alright” I cried. He forced to face him. We stood up and face each other. “I’m sorry….” I said again. “Who says that I will hate you?” he lifted my chin and closed his eyes. He leaned closer and pressed his lips against mine. I was too shocked, he KISSED me on the LIPS…. My eyes opened widely because I was still shocked. He slowly pulled away and looked straight into my eyes. “Why??? Why did you kiss me??” I touched my lips and my face turned red. “Because I love you…” he said. “It must be wrong, don’t play with my heart…” I said. “I said the truth, I love you, Mir” he said. “I must be dreaming” I didn’t believe him. “No, you’re not. I really love you Mir…” he said. “You’re lying, right?” I still didn’t believe him.

“Do I need to show you that I’m really honest?” he said and kissed me on the lips again. I was surprised and my eyes widely opened. Did he say the truth? Why am I enjoying this? I couldn’t think straight then I tried to relax. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back, he tasted so good. I put my arms on his neck and he held my waist pulling me closer. Our mouth molded perfectly. The kiss got heated when he started to use his tongue. He my lips wanting me to open my mouth. I allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. I moaned when I felt his tongue exploring my cavern. I didn’t know kissing would be like this, it was full of warmness and love. We both pulled away and panted hardly.

“Was this your first kiss?” he asked me. “Yes, you stole it” I said shyly. “This was your first?? I was surprised because you’re really good” he said and I was embarrassed. “I love you, Bang Cheolyong” he said. “I love you too, Lee Changsun” I said. We looked at each other then closed our eyes, our lips met again in a quick kiss. “It’s time to go back to the hotel, we’re leaving tonight” he said. “Okay” I held his hand and started walking. We held hands until we entered our room. In our room, there are Seungho-hyung, Byunghee-hyung, Myungsoo and Sungyeol. “Why? You looked so happy…” Myungsoo said. I just smiled at Joon. “Did anything happen?” Seungho-hyung said. “Something happened” Joon said. I thought that Sungyeol noticed our hands were holding each other. “OMO! You’re holding hands?” Sungyeol was so excited. Joon and I just smiled. I thought Seungho-hyung and Byunghee hyung already knew, I knew it from their expression. “You’re together now????” Byunghee-hyung asked us. “Ya…. How do you think???” Joon smiled happily. “Really? You two???” Myungsoo couldn’t believe. “Yes” I giggled. “WHOA… Congratulations!!!” Sungyeol said happily. “Thanks” I smiled.

“Joon… you won the bet” Seungho-hyung said. “What bet?” I asked. “Joonie made a bet if today he finds someone whom he loves, we’ll give him money” Sungyeol said. “Was it just because of the bet, Joonie?” I pouted. “Of course no, I love you” Joon said and pinched my nose. “He haven’t won the bet yet” Seungho-hyung said. “Eh? Why?” Myungsoo asked. “Remember, the bet will be accomplished when Joon kiss the person in front of us” Seungho-hyung said. I couldn’t believe Joon accepted a bet like that…. “But….” I tried to make an excuse. Suddenly, Joon pulled me into his arm and kissed me quickly. I turned red because they were looking at us with ‘I don’t believe it’ look. “It’s romantic, Joon. You’re a man” Byunghee-hyung said to Joon. “You won the bet, congrats” Seungho-hyung said. “We’ll give the price when we’re already in Seoul” Sungyeol said. “I don’t really need that, I already had what I want” Joon said and smiled at me. Joon… you’re so sweet. “We’ll still give the prize, you can give it to Mir hehe” Myungsoo said. “Okay okay, now we need to pack everything. We have to be ready in one hour” Joon said. “Okay” we all said.

We were all ready, we went to the airport. I sat on the plane with Joon again. I was so happy that Joon is my boyfriend now… I love to pinch his nose, he loves it too. “Why do you have to be this pretty???” he said and caressed my face. “YA! New lovebirds! Stop doing that! Making me jealous” Byunghee-hyung said. “Why are you jealous? You have me” Seungho-hyung pouted. “Joon caressed Mir’s cheek, you never do that” Byunghee said. “Sorry… I promise that I’ll make you happy, okay?” Seungho-hyung said. Joon and I just giggled at their conversation. Joon was already sleeping, I kissed his cheek quickly. “You’re caught! I haven’t slept, Mir” Joon woke up so suddenly. “You’re so adorable” he held my head and kissed my forehead gently. I was so happy, I couldn’t hide that I love when he kissed my forehead, it was so romantic.

“Mir, did you know about messages in your locker??” Joon asked me. I was surprised, how could he know about it? “How do you…. are you….” I stuttered. “It was me” he blushed. “You? Really?” I asked. “Yes, you didn’t know it?” Joon asked. “I thought it was Jongup who sent that… But when he confessed to me, he said that he wasn’t the one” I said. “He confessed to you??” he asked. “It was right before we confessed each other” I said. “What? What did you say to him?” he asked. “I rejected him, I said I love someone else…” I smiled. “That’s good, but we have to cheer him. Zelo likes him, you know?” he said. “Really, we have to help Zelo!” I said.

“By the way, I still can’t believe that you’re that secret admirer” I said. “Why?” he asked. “In the messages, it said that I would meet him in the class, canteen, and parking lot. Jongup met me and talked to me in those places on that day” I said. “I also met you, Mir… But at that time when I wanted to meet you, there’s Jongup around you. I was really …. Jealous and left you with him” he said. “You’re jealous?” I didn’t believe. “I was… in the class, I wanted to greet you but Jongup already did that first, I kept silent in the class. Then, I wanted you meet you at the canteen but Jongup sat next to you, so I only bought cola then left with anger because of jealousy. Lastly, I wanted to meet you at the parking lot, but you were in Jongup’s car. I just couldn’t handle it anymore. I was in a bad mood and didn’t talk anything at the dance practice” Joon told everything and I couldn’t say anything. “Why did you send me those messages?” I asked. “Because I like you, but I didn’t want to tell you directly. So….” he said. “Sorry… I didn’t know it was you” I said. “It’s okay. You’re mine now” he kissed my lips quickly and smiled. 

----------------------------------------------------

finally... confession :)))))

you've waited for it, right??? haha :D

i'll update my new story too... so wait for it too ;)

comment and subscribe......