Chapter 17 - Coward

What is Love ?

 

Byunghee’s POV

 I haven’t finished my words then something warm pressed into my lips and I was shocked. What is this? It feels so new… This “thing” moved slowly. I can feel weird feeling in my stomach, but I kind of liked it. I feel electricity in my body and I can’t think clearly. I don’t respond to it, I just stayed still and closed my eyes. I can’t control my body again, it moved by his own. I never felt something like this, I love it honestly. The light suddenly and I opened my eyes, I was shocked when I knew that the “thing” was actually Seungho’s lips. WAIT! We’re kissing? It’s not right!

He kissed me gently and I tried to push him away, but he’s so strong. I tried again and finally pushed him away. “Why?” he looked at me with lust in his eyes. “Why did you kiss me?” I said wiping my lips. “Because I love you, is it wrong? You love me too, right?” he said. “I don’t know….” I said shyly. “Then I will make you know it” he leaned closer and kissed me again. Why I can’t reject it… He kissed me slowly, softly… making me forget about anything. I can’t lie anymore. I pulled away and said “I….. think I….like you”. Honest words just blurted out. “I know you do” he pressed his lips to mine. This time the kiss was more passionate, he pulled my closer and I wrapped my hands around his neck. We needed oxygen so we pulled away.

“It’s my first kiss, you stole it” I said to him. “Oh, did I?” he smiled at me. “Sorry I lied to you, I kept avoiding you. I just realized my feeling…” I apologized to him. “I love you” he said holding my hands. “I love you too” I said and my cheeks were tinting red. “You’re so cute when you’re face is red” he caressed my cheeks and I was going crazy. “So, what are we now?” I asked. “I’m your boyfriend” he said. “What makes you think so?” I asked. “We confessed each other and kissed. It makes sense if I said I’m your boyfriend, right?” he said. “Yes” I kissed him quickly. He smiled at me and I smiled too.

Suddenly my phone rang, it’s Myungsoo. “Hyung! I’m already in front of school. Let’s go home!” he said. “Okay okay, I’ll go” I said and hung up. “Want to go home?” he asked. “Yes, goodnight” I stood up and said goodbye to him. He stood up too and kissed my cheek “Be careful” he said. I was blushing, he’s so sweet. It’s different from my expectation. I thought he’s a real bad boy. “Bye” I waved at him.

My face was shining brightly and I met Myungsoo. “Hyung, why did you become happy so suddenly? You didn’t even talk when we’re on practice” he asked. “I’ll tell you at home” I smiled and he looked at me weirdly. “You’re weird” he said. I opened the door and sat on the sofa. “Hyung, what’s wrong with you? Did something happen?” Myungsoo. “We’re dating now!!!” I said happily. “What?! You?! With who?! Seungho-hyung?” he asked me, he looked so surprised. “Yes” I said. “Congrats! How can? I mean…. You avoided him today, but….wow” he looked so speechless. “I’ll talk about that tomorrow. I want to sleep” I said and went upstairs.

In my bed, I thought about him again. Remembering my first kiss, was with someone that I’ve been avoiding. Seungho…. Who are you? How can I accept you? During the kiss I couldn’t think straight, my body was moving by its own. DDAENG! I need to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Joon’s POV

I received a message

From Myungsoo:

Changsunie!!!! Byunghee-hyung and Seungho-hyung are dating now!!!!

I was shocked when I read that, was it right? How can? Byunghee-hyung has been avoiding him, but why….. Seungho-hyung is just…. a pro. It makes me sad because he got Byunghee quickly. Why can’t I? Because I’m a coward. I’m too afraid to tell Mir, when will I tell him? Maybe someday…. But what if… he gets someone else???? It’s my fault for being a coward. I hope that won’t happen….

~In the Morning~

Good morning! I took a bath and prepared to go to school. When I was in class, I took a seat next to Mir. There wasn’t anyone else except us. “Mir, do you know about Seungho and Byunghee??” I asked him. “I know, it was surprising, right??? Myungsoo told me about that” he said. “What do you think about that?” I asked. “Huh? What do you mean?” he asked back. “Ummm.. I mean about two guys dating… like them…” I said carefully. “I’m okay with that, they look good together” he said. “I think so too, hehe….” I said. “You should confess to the girl whom you like…” he said smiling. “EH?” I was surprised at his sentence. “You said to me you like someone when we went to the mall” he said. “I…just..don’t have courage to tell…” I blushed instantly. “Have a courage, fighting!” he cheered me up. He still didn’t know that “that person” is actually him. Mir… I’m sorry

I have to make Mir happy, even though I can’t be his boyfriend, I will be his best friend. I tried every way to make him happy. I feed him, play with him, study together, talk together about good things, and many more. His smile made me feel better. Now I feel like a useful person, not a person who bothered him so much. It’s the way to pay his kindness. And I fell for him deeper, I know it’s wrong, but my heart can’t lie. His smile is a drug, who can resist it? Of course it’s not me….

We went to the canteen, there are Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Byunghee, and Seungho-hyung. They sat together with their couple and I was so jealous at them, I had a strange relationship with Mir, it’s because we’re friends but our friendship was a bit special. I sat near them and got many teases from them. “You two, is there something between you?” Seungho said. “I think there’s something between you two, they held hands when they were going here” Byunghee just made things worse. He changed drastically from a shy boy to a bad boy like when he was in Changwon. Mir and I just can’t react to it, we’re too embarrassed, so we left canteen without buying any food. We went back to the class room and sat down.

“Were you embarrassed?” I asked Mir. “Ummm, of course I was” he said and his cheeks turned red. “I’m sorry if they…..” I said but he cut me. “Teased us?” he asked. “Umm yes, sorry if it made you uncomfortable” I apologized. “It’s Okay. It’s not really a bad thing” he said. “Huh?” I was confused. “I mean… we’re close, so anyone could think like that. But I don’t regret to be this close to you. I might even regret if I haven’t met you, you brought something new in my life” he said. “Sorry that the people teased us, I knew there’s someone whom you like. It must be very uncomfortable” I said. “But, someone whom I like maybe doesn’t feel the same way as I do. My feeling won’t reach it” he said blushing.

He likes someone…. That will be the end for me. If I don’t tell him quickly, maybe Mir would confess to her first. And if Mir dates that girl, I would be the most jealous person in this world, I know I can’t endure it, if that’s going to happen. NO! It will not! I have to try….

LEE CHANGSUN…. WHY ARE YOU A COWARD?????

---------

what do you think???? this is just a warm-up chapter

maybe tomorrow i'll update

comment pleaseee