Chapter 21 - Wild, Warm and Windy

What is Love ?

 

 

Joon’s POV

“Annyeonghaseyo” somebody from the outside opened the door. “Sungyeol-ah! Seungho-hyung! You came!” I greeted them. “Sungyeolieee” Myungsoo appeared from somewhere and hugged Sungyeol tightly. “Baby, you came already?” Byunghee came and kissed Seungho’s cheek. Did everyone know I felt awkward between them? They all have boyfriend… and I just only watched them doing skinships in front of my eyes. “If everyone already here, let’s go!” Myungsoo said. “Mir! We’ll be going!” I called Mir. “So, this is the nickname which they used….” Seungho-hyung said. “How can you know it?” I asked surprised. “Byunghee told me the story, you’re just too cute” he said. “Sungyeol, you knew it too?” I asked him. “Of course I knew it! Myungso also told me the story” Sungyeol said. “You two really… gossip boy...” I said. “Good morning all!” Mir appeared and greeted us. “Okay, we have to go now” Byunghee said.

“I forgot to tell you, I have presents for you all” Seungho said when we exited the door. “What presents?” Mir was curious. “TA-DAH!” Seungho ran and pointed at bicycles. They’re 3 couple bicycles… there are red, orange, and blue bicycles. “WHOA hyung…. Did you really buy this?” Myungsoo dazed. “Of course, you’re all my students and you behaved well. This is just a little present from me” Seungho said. “It’s not little, hyung! Thank you so much! We love you!” I thanked him. “Hey! Don’t steal my Seungho…” Byunghee said. “HAHA! That’s not what Changsun meant, Byunghee-hyung...” Sungyeol said. “Pick whatever you want, Byunghee and I will use the red one, passionate red” Seungho said. “We’ll take the blue one” Myungsoo  and Sungyeol said in unison. “Orange is my favorite color” Mir said. “Is it? Okay, we chose this” I said.

“Thanks a lot hyung!” Mir and I said. “Mir-ya! Joon-ah! You’re so cute together like a couple!” Seungho said and we blushed. “Hyung…”  I couldn’t say anything. “Forget it, let’s go” Seungho and Byunghee started cycling. Myungsoo and Sungyeol also left. “Let’s go!” I smiled at Mir.

Mir’s POV

His smile…. ARGH! It kills me… It was so embarrassing to ride a couple bike with Joon, because Seungho-Byunghe and Myungsoo-Sungyeol are a couple, and we’re not. We rode the bike until we arrived at the park, a beautiful park. I haven’t seen a beautiful park like this since I moved to Seoul. “Guys, have fun by yourself and came back at 3pm” Seungho said. Seungho and Byunghee held hands and walked away, Myungsoo and Sungyeol also left. Now, I’m only with Joon and it’s pretty awkward. “Mir, how about walking together? I feel a bit lonely, they already gone” Joon said shyly. “Okay. It’s better than be alone” I said. He held my hand and started to walk, I was surprised when he held my hand. “Did it annoy you? Is it okay to held hands?” he asked. “It’s okay, it didn’t annoy me” I blushed madly and I couldn’t look straight at him. Why he had to be like a romantic guy so suddenly? Joon is a handsome gentleman and I can’t resist him….

Seungho’s POV

“Babe, look at them” I pointed at Joon and Mir. “They held hands like they’re a couple” Byunghee said. “Joon even bought him a cotton candy, where did he learn to be a romantic guy?” I said. “Maybe from you, did you ever teach him?” Byunghee asked. “No, you can see clearly that I’m a bad boy” I smirked at him. “Really? You’re a bad boy? Show me!” Byunghee asked. I kissed him on the lips quickly. “Right? I’m a bad boy” I said to ‘madly-blushed’ Byunghee. “Yes, you are” he closed his eyes and kissed me more passionately. It was a romantic, long and passionate kiss, it was too difficult to pull away quickly because we were enjoying it too much.

Sungyeol’s POV

“Myungsoo-ya! Look at your brother” I pointed somewhere. It was a moment when Seungho-hyung and Byunghee-hyung were kissing romantically. “They are so shameless, kissing like that in the public” Myungsoo said. “That’s your brother! When will we be like that?” I said. “Huh?” he was confused. “When will you kiss me like that?” I said and blushed. He cupped my face and kissed my lips quickly and I blushed instantly. “Next time, we’ll have a better kiss” he said and I blushed more.

“After you looked at Seungho-Byunghee couple, look at that!” he pointed at Joon and Mir. They were eating cotton candy and laugh together, they have a good time together. “They’re already like a couple, a sweet couple…” I said. “They feed each other OMO! How adorable!! I can’t stand it” Myungsoo was too excited. “Since when we become like a fangirl?” I said. “Since Joon and Mir got closer” he answered. “HAHA! We should make fanfics too, fanfics based on the real story. It will be cool” I said. “It was a big difference between Seungho-Byunghee and JoonMir...” he said. “I knew it too…” I agreed. “Seungho-hyung and Byunghee-hyung are Wild Couple, they are shameless to show affection even in public” Myungsoo said. “Joon and Mir are Warm Couple. Nice, innocent, sweet and caring….” I added. “Then, what are we?” he asked. “We’re Windy Couple…” I said. “Why?” he asked. “We’re cool and calm” I just said anything that passed on my mind. “HA! I think it’s not completely wrong….” he smiled at me.

Mir’s POV

I saw other couple and felt a little bit sad, I’m with Joon but we’re not together… “Mir? What are you thinking? You look a little bit sad…” Joon asked me. “Uhmm, nothing. I’m fine…” I said. “Mir, do you feel jealous?” he asked. “For what?” I asked. “They all have boyfriend, and you were just looking at them. You don’t want to have a girlfriend?” his question shocked me. “Yes… I have to admit that I’m jealous, but I can’t do anything… Regret won’t help” I said. “Me too” he said. “But, it’s okay as long as I have you as my best best best friend!!” I said happily. “Thank you Mir, you filled my loneliness” he said. “Let’s take some photos here!” I said. “Okay, I’ll find good place” he ran and found a beautiful place, a huge flower garden. “WHOA! It’s amazing!” I was amazed. He took his Polaroid camera and we took some selcas. We even asked others to take photos. I had a wonderful time with Joonie, it’s already 3pm. We didn’t realize it, so we ran back to the bicycle parking lot. I saw Seungho-hyung, Byunghee-hyung, Myungsoo and Sungyeol waited for Joon and me. “Why did you come late?” Seungho-hyung asked. “They enjoyed their date too much, until they forgot the time” Byunghee-hyung said. “No… we’re just...” Joon tried to make an excuse. “Forget it, let’s go home!” Myungsoo said.

We rode the bike until we reached Joon’s house. “Okay, let’s go inside” Joon said. We entered the house and sat on the couch, I guessed Seungho-hyung and Sungyeol will stay longer, tomorrow is still a holiday. “Sungyeol and I will stay here tonight! Can we?” Seungho-hyung said. “Of course you can, but find a room by yourself. Hyebin-noona isn’t at home so we need to buy something to eat” Joon explained. “Okay, Joonie! Myungsoo and I will go to the mart. You should go too. Mir, Sungyeol and Byunghee will cook” Seungho said. Seungho-hyung, Myungsoo and Joonie went to the mart and we waited for them in Joon’s bedroom.

“I just realized something, Myungsoo and Seungho were the manlier one in a couple, Sungyeol and I were more delicate and soft like a woman” Byunghee said. “Then how about Mir?” Sungyeol said. “Mir is Joon’s girl. Joon is a gentleman and Mir is like a girl who is always admiring Joon kekeke” Byunghee said and giggled. My face turned redder. “Stop teasing me like that” I pouted. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to hurt you” Byunghee apologized. “Okay, I forgive you…” I said, my face was still red. “Mir, tell us truthfully, do you like Joon?” Sungyeol asked a question that made me speechless. “Umm… Umm…” I was too embarrassed to answer that question. “Tell us the truth, we promise that we won’t tell it to Seungho, Myungsoo or Joon” Byunghee said.

“I think… I like him” I finally told the truth.

----------------------------------------------

i updated pretty fast, right??? 

tell me what you think.....

i'll update next chapter tomorrow.... wait for it :))

subscribe and comment please....