Chapter 4 - Monday

What is Love ?

 

Joon’s POV

Ughh… it’s already Monday, troublesome. Of course I hate Monday, but I love Monday too. I hate about Monday because of school, teachers, and annoying classmates. I love Monday because I’ll meet Cheolyong again. I know it’s weird, but I feel safe around him. We’re not even friends, but he cares me more as a friend. I take bath and dress quickly. My aunt prepares breakfast for me, fried rice with BBQ chicken. This food seems familiar. Aha! It’s Cheolyong’s food, he fed me 3 days ago. Eating this food reminds me of Cheolyong. After I eat, I go to school by walking. My aunt gave me a car, but I like walking, it’s healthier than driving.

I arrive at school but there’s nobody in the classroom, maybe I’m too early. I’m still depressed, even it was already one week I can’t forget it. Truthfully, I’m waiting for Cheolyong. Where is he? I don’t need him, but I want to see him. He’s the only one who can make me feel better, even though he didn’t completely recover me yet, my mood’s still unwell. I decided to keep silent in class, even though someone talks to me.

Cheolyong enter the class and said: “Good Morning, Changsun!” he said with a bright face. I don’t respond to it, even though he’s Cheolyong. He sat next to me. He’s trying to talk with me, I don’t respond. He tried even harder, I’ve never seen a person as sincere as him, I hope I can know more about you, Cheolyong-ah.

It’s math class, I hate it soo much. Our teacher asked us to make a group consist of 3 students. Cheolyong said: “I want to be with Changsun!” he said it with a bright smiling eyes. “Changsun, let’s find another one to join our group!” he said. I don’t say anything, just sitting in the chair.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN !?!” I heard someone yelled, It’s Cheolyong. “What do you mean a ing sloth? Changsun isn’t like that, you know?” he yelled at one of our classmate. “Of course he is, look at him. Nowadays, he always depressed without any reason. No one wants to befriend with him again.” “I want to! He was just depressed, you don’t know the reason, foolish. I know he’s a good man. Don’t judge people by its cover, you need to dig his personality. I’ll show you how kind he is!” Cheolyong raged at that friend. I stepped closer to Cheolyong, I took his hand and ask him to sit back. “Cheolyong-ah, you don’t need to do this” “He’s jerk, Changsun-ah. He don’t know the real you” he said. “This is the reality, just take it” I said. “But…but I know, you’re a kind man”, he said. “How can you?” “Your eyes tell everything, just seeing those eyes make me feel good.” He said it shyly. I was blushing at his words. What a kid! He’s soo….

“Cheolyong, can you leave me alone today”, I asked. “What? Is it because of me? You hate me? I’m so sorry, Changsun.” He said it with tears. He’s crying, what am I doing?! “Don’t cry, Cheolyong-ah. It’s not because of you, I just want to be alone” I wiped his tears with my hands. Those cheeks are so chubby. Cheolyong-ah, I don’t want to make you cry, I just don’t want you to make your life more difficult.

Mir’s POV

He wiped my tears! With his hands! His own hands! My cheek flushed red and looked his face, a worried look. I think it’s the best choice to leave him alone, it’s his own request. I don’t want to make him sad, even though I want to protect him. Why am I like this! I care too much about you, Changsun! Who the hell are you, really! I’m going crazy over you.

It’s recess time….  I have a promise. I come to Myungsoo’s class and talk to him. “You’re Myungsoo, right?” “Yes, What do you need?” “Hmm, your style isn’t as good as your looks. Seeing you closely isn’t good as in the photos” “Yah! YOU! Do you come to other classroom just to say something like this? I don’t even know who you are! AH! I know, you’re Cheolyong from 1-A! I’ve seen you many times. But I don’t know your attitude was like this!” he yelled and threw his pencil case into my face. “Huh, do you think you’re the best?” I said it arrogantly. “What’s your point, really? Come to my class and just saying useless words!” “I don’t say useless words, I’m just saying the truth” “Really, you want to pick a fight? I guess you came here just want to pick a fight” “Really? That’s lame, why would I? It’s better to leave this class, this class is full of losers.” “YA! You!” he yelled at me. “What a bunch of rubbish” I said and went out from Myungsoo’s class.

He was so angry, he tried to catch me and punch me on my face. But I kept running. He chases me, but I’m a good athlete, I can’t be easily caught. He runs at the max speed with those angry expressions on his face. While I’m running, I take my handphone and call Sungyeol “Yeollie, I did it! he’s chasing me now, where are you??” “I’m in art class, you better run faster” he said. “Everything’s ready??” I asked. “Already, just come in faster” he said. “. Impatient boy, do you think it’s easy to “invite” someone? “You! You better apologize before I beat you until you fainted.” Myungsoo yelled and kept running after me. “I don’t want to, do you think that I will obey your words? NO!” I said and run faster, it’s almost there. Just wait a little more time, Sungyeol-ah…..

Finally I reach art class, I open the door. It was dark in this room, Sungyeol didn’t turn on the lamp. Myungsoo open the door, “YA! Why it’s so dark here?” he shouted. And the lamp . WOW! Sungyeol did a good job, the room is filled with many bouquet of flowers. He’s quite romantic. Myungsoo is confused, you can tell by his look. “What happened here? where’s that Cheolyong boy urghh……” he is confused. I hide between the tables in that room. I want to heard what Sungyeol want to talk about.

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo, he’s obviously blushing. Myungsoo become more confused. “Who are you? You pretty boy…”, Myungsoo asked to Sungyeol. “You don’t remember me, Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asked him. “Hmmm, maybe no. Have we met before?” Myungsoo was confused. “Huh, I think you will remember me if you see this”, Sungyeol showed him mickey-minnie couple dolls and t-shirts. “You… 5 years ago, are you really him??” Myungsoo asked Sungyeol. “Like I said, you remember me….” Sungyeol relieved that Myungsoo is still remember him, even though it was already 5 years ago, they have strong chemistry between each other.

I’m still watching them behind the tables, I’m curious what will happen….. “You, I even don’t know your name. I introduced myself but you didn’t, your parents asked you to go home quickly. It’s already 5 years and I haven’t known your name yet…” “My name is Sungyeol” 

-------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry, i haven't update for a long time.... i had exams and remedials -___- 

i'll update the next chapter as fast as i could :) comment and subscribe please...