Chapter 2 - Is He Really Changsun ????

What is Love ?

 

Mir’s POV

I was dreaming about him, what’s wrong with me? Changsun always appear on my mind since yesterday. What’s special about him? I took a bath and go to school by riding my bicycle. I wish nothing bad happen today. Changsun’s bag is next to my table, I wonder where he is. Before the bell ring, he entered the class. He looked different compared to yesterday, he’s gloomy, like a horribly depressed person. What’s wrong with him? Usually he always teases me in the class. I tried to talk to him, but he’s not even open his mouth. I asked his friend what’s wrong with him, but they didn’t know anything. What’s wrong with him? Why do I care so much about him ?

Joon’s POV

~Flashback~

“Mom, let’s go to the restaurant!” , I asked my mother. “Okay, my Changsunie”, where’s your dad? , she asked. “He’ll come home late, he asked me to drive his car”, I said. Is that true?, she asked. “I swear mom, ask him if you don’t believe in me”, I said. “I trust you, my Changsunie”, she said with a smile. I drive the car and arrive at a restaurant. After that, we decided to go home. I want to go to toilet and my mother stay in the car. I hear many people scream “Help! Help!”. I want to know what’s happening, I go there. My gosh, my car was burnt, my mother’s still in the car. I shout for a help, my car was totally burnt. They take my mother to the hospital, I follow them. In the hospital I was waiting outside the ICU. The doctor said that he can’t save my mother’s life. My tears keep falling down, I called my father. He said that he would be there quickly. He looks at mom’s dead body and his tears’ falling.

After mom’s funeral, I go home. My father was very angry, he punched me, shouted at me, even threatened a knife. WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR MOTHER ALONE IN THE CAR !!! She died because of you, you killed her. What kind of child are you?, he said. “It…. was an accident, sorry dad, I didn’t mean to kill my mom, she’s my mom, how could I kill her?”, I explained. “Don’t make stupid reasons, you’re not my son anymore. One day I could kill you like you killed my wife!”, he said. “But Dad…..”, I tried to explained. “I don’t need your words, get out from here!!!”, he yelled.

I packed my things in a luggage and got out from my father’s house, I decided to stay in my aunt’s house. I tell her everything that happened, she allowed me to stay. My aunt knew that I’m depressed. I still thinking about mom, I think it’s true that my mother died because of me, I left her alone in the car. Suddenly I feel sorry and really think that it was clearly my fault, my mind isn’t clear anymore, I’m horribly depressed. I feel like no one can comfort me at the time like this.

Mir’s POV

Changsun-ah, Changsun-ah ….. are you sleeping? What’s wrong with you? I tried to wake him up even I knew he   isn't sleeping. He doesn’t even move a little bit. I put my hand on his back, and gently rub my hand against his back. His back is wonderful! What the hell you’re thinking Cheolyong!!, I snapped. Math Teacher enters the class. When the teacher was teaching, I don’t pay attention at the subject, my mind focus on Changsun. He looks like a sleepy sloth, I don’t feel good. Maybe something happens ? or not? I stare him with a curious look. “Bang Cheolyong-sshi ! please pay attention! Changsun-sshi! If you want to sleep, sleep in your house. If both of you don’t want to study, go out please!” teacher scold me and Changsun. “Yes, sir. I’m sorry”, I said. “Sorry, sir”, Changsun said with an unwilling voice.

Recess time! I walk to canteen and buy fried rice with BBQ chicken and I find for empty seat . I saw Changsun, I decide to sit next to him. “Cheolyong, why are you sitting here?” he asked me. “So I can’t? sorry for disturbing you. I will go now”, I said while holding my meal. “I don’t say anything, just sit here”, he said with a low voice. “Thanks, Changsun. Can I ask you something?”, I asked. “What?”, he said. “You don’t look good today, what’s wrong?”, I asked him. “Hmm, nothing. You don’t need to know”, he said. “Is it because of me?”, I asked. “No, it’s not about you”, he explained. “Tell me what happened, maybe I can help you”, I said. “Why do you care so much?, I was being mean to you yesterday” he said. “It was yesterday, I already forgot about it, just tell me about your problem”, I said. “You don’t need to know, I’m fine”, he said. “Okay if you don’t want to, I don’t want to force you”, I smiled looking at him

Joon’s POV

He smiles, his smile is warm and comforting. I’ve never seen a smile purer than this. I don’t want to tell him, he could get in trouble. “Changsun-ah, why aren’t you eating?”, he asked. “I’m not hungry”, I said. “Have you eaten today?”, he asked. “Truthfully, I haven’t”, I said. “You can get sick, you have to eat!” , he said. “I don’t want to, thank you Cheolyong”, I said. “You have to! Or I will feed you!, he said. “What?! Why do you care?”, I said with a confused look. “Because I don’t want you to get sick”, he said shyly. Is he blushing??, NO! Stop imagining things, Changsun!, I snapped. I blushed lightly, it’s the first time a person care so much about me. “I don’t want to, it’s your food”, I said. “My food is your food, Changsun”, he said with a warm smile. My heart pounds faster, What is this feeling? “Open your mouth, Changsun”, I opened my mouth and he feed me with a spoon of fried rice with BBQ chicken. My face blushed like crazy. He tried to feed me again, but I don’t want to, because it’s his food. “Changsun, one more bite please… ”, he said. “This is the last time, OK?” I said. He feed me, I don’t know but I was happy. “Eat well, Changsun-ah”, he smiled. “Thank you, Cheolyong”, I said while blushing. Recess time is over, I go back to the class.

Mir’s POV

I’m in class, next to Changsun. Science teacher is absent, so it’s a free time for students. Suddenly, I think about Changsun, when I was feeding him. I was blushing lightly, seriously I don’t want Changsun to get sick. After recess, he turns back into a cold mode. I tried to talk with him, but he ignored it. I want to know his problem, so I can help him. He didn’t talk until the bell was ringing. I have to go home, I have a lot of homework. In my house, I did my homework for 2 hours. And I think about Changsun again. I decide to call Sungyeol, “Hello! Sungyeol-ah, I need to talk about something, meet me at the mall tomorrow at 2pm”