Chapter 30 - Where is Everyone ???

What is Love ?

 

Joon’s POV

It’s already night, people said that there will be an event on the night…. What event is it? After dinner, all students went to the beach and sat on the sand, making a big circle. There’s fire in the middle, it felt like a camping. “Now, we’re gonna do something here….” Seungho-hyung said. “What is it?” one of the students asked. “Dare or dare!!!” Seungho said. “What is it really?? I only knew truth or dare…” I said. “It’s an upgrade version, you can’t choose truth, if you’re chosen, you only can choose dare…” Seungho said. “Ooohhh” all students made an O on their mouth. “Can we start now???” Seungho shouted. ”Yes!” all answered. “You will take one ball inside this container, if you get yellow ball, it means that you have to do the dare. There’s 2 yellow balls inside” Seungho explained. All students picked a ball from the container. Aish…. I got yellow ball. “Who got the yellow balls?” Seungho asked. “Me” I raised my hand. “Me too” someone raised his hand, it’s Mir. Mir and me again…. It’s destiny.

“Joon and Mir! Any suggestion for the dare???” Seungho asked. “Who’s Joon and Mir?” a girl asked. “It’s their nickname for each other” another girl told her. “Ahhh... cute” she responded. I was a little embarrassed and blushed slightly. “How about this…. Joon, you have to back-hug Mir and walked in the sand near the beach for 5 minutes” Myungsoo said. “What? Why that? Change the dare!” I was surprised and blushed. “You don’t have any other choices??” Mir said shyly. “Myungsoo-ya!!! You’re genius!” Byunghee-hyung had the same opinion with Myungsoo. “Do you all agree with Myungsoo’s idea?” Seungho asked the others. “YES!!!” they all agreed. “That’s pretty cute, isn’t it?” Jooyeon-noona said. “But… it’s just too” Mir tried to make an excuse. “We’re doing that in public?” I asked. “Yes, of course. Everyone has to see it” Sungyeol said. “Do it….” Seungho asked. “Okay, I lost” I gave up.

I went near the beach with Mir, all eyes on us. It’s so embarrassing… “Mir-ya… I have no choice” I hugged him from behind, I heard he chuckled. We started walking barefoot. I liked this, even though I was embarrassed, I couldn’t deny that I loved this moment. This might be a chance to get closer to Mir. I could hear girl’s fangirl scream “OMO! Cute!” I heard a girl said that. “Why it has to be this adorable….” another girl said. We kept walking, it’s not even 1 minute yet. I didn’t care about what people said, I was happy to do this with Mir. “Joon, many people teased us? Should we stop?” Mir asked shyly. “Don’t hear them! We have to complete the dare, like a man should be” I said.

Mir’s POV

Joon back-hugged me and we’re walking together. Everyone looked at us, I was happy but embarrassed too. My face blushed madly, but fortunately it’s already night, nobody can see it. Our feet were wet because of sea water, I personally thought this is romantic. Suddenly, Joon leaned his head into my shoulder. “Joon….” I couldn’t speak clearly because I was too nervous. “Why? It’s comfortable… Sorry if you didn’t like it” Joon said. “Ah… It’s alright, I’m okay with that. “Look at them, Changsun leaned his head into Cheolyong’s shoulder!!!” I heard someone was shouting. “ARGH!!! So sweet….” someone said that. “What a romantic couple!” another shouted. They teased again… “Joonie, the others are….” I tried to say something. “I don’t care, just don’t pay too much attention on it” he said still hugging me tight. I couldn’t deny that I love when Joon hugged me like this. I wanted to feel it longer but… the dare was already finished and we went back to the others. “WHOA…. Nobody asked you to lean on his shoulder, Joon….” Seungho said. “Ah… I was just…. feeling cold… and….” Joon stuttered. “Yeah... yeah… I know I know” Byunghee cut his words. “Now, you all have to get back to the hotel” Seungho-hyung said. “Hyung! There will no dare or dare again???” Joon asked. “Nope HAHA! Just seeing one dare already made me satisfied” Seungho-hyung said. “Ahh… it’s not fair” I said.

Joon’s POV

We all got back to the hotel. I entered my room and jumped into my bed and Mir did too. The ert hyungs also came in. “Hyung, don’t do that thing again tonight!” I warned them. “OKAY!” they replied. “Good, I can sleep well today. I put my blanket and slept peacefully without hearing dirty sounds like last night….

~Morning~

I opened my eyes and looked around. Wait… Mir’s not here, where is him??? Seungho-hyung and Byunghee-hyung were also missing. YA! Where’s everyone??? I went out with my pajama and nobody was there….. I tried to call Mir, his phone was turned off. I tried to call the others, Seungho-hyung, Byunghee-hyung, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Zelo…. They didn’t pick up. Where are them??? “ARRGHHH!!!” I screamed myself. Nobody was here… I’m alone, what am I going to do???

I went back to the hotel and ate some breakfast, I asked the waiters there where was everybody, but they didn’t know. I went back to my room and they weren’t there. I tried to text Mir, but he didn’t reply. I tried to call him again but he didn’t pick up. Mir… Where are you??? Where is everyone? Did anything bad happen when I was sleeping, maybe they were kidnapped or something…. I need to call the police but, it was a bit foolish, I had no evidence…. I went to the beach and tried to find them, they’re also not here. I shouted loudly “YA! GUYS! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!” but nobody answered. I knew I was like a crazy man. I spent time alone in the hotel, only listening to music and stalking Mir in the social network. I always do this when I’m alone in my house. But I can’t stand it… I need Mir now, I need everyone… Please… come back….

I tried to relieve stress so I went to the beach and sat on the sand near the water. I only sat and thinking about many things. I was afraid that something bad happened to them. I couldn’t stand this loneliness, my tears slowly falling down. I can’t live alone…. It reminded me when my mother left me. I didn’t want to feel it again… I prayed while crying, I hoped they will be okay and nothing bad happens to them, especially Mir… I didn’t want to see the person who is important in my life, having had time without me on his side. I kept crying, I was a crybaby….

Suddenly, a stranger came to me. “Are you Lee Changsun?” he asked. I wiped my tears away “Yes, I am. Why?” I asked. “Follow me” he said. “Follow you?? I don’t even know who you are….” I said. “I won’t kill you or you. It’s okay…” he said. What did this stranger’s want?? He’s just stranger, why did he ask me to follow him… “This is a weird day” I thought. “Why I have to do that?” I asked. “Just follow me! You can beat me to death if I do something dangerous…” he said. “Okay, I’ll follow... Be careful, stranger… I’m good at fighting” I said and followed him. He showed me way to a dark place. I’m getting bad feeling about this. There’s a building there, dark and scary building. He asked me to follow him then he opened the door of that dark building……

---------------------------------------------------

updated again... i'll update again later

please kindly checked my new story http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444067/two-different-worlds-joon-joonmir-mblaq-mir-joomi

it's still a foreword but i'll update when i have time :)

i hope you'll subscribe and put comments on this and my new story....

thanks :)