Chapter 31 - If It’s not Him, Then Who???

What is Love ?

 

 

Joon’s POV

He opened the door and I had a bad feeling about this…. The building was so dark inside. I was scared and prepared my hands to beat him to death. But suddenly, the lights were all . I was surprised at first. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!” I heard many people shouted out loud. I went inside the building and there was a party there. As soon as people there saw me, they sang loudly and happily “HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGSUNIE!!!!!”

WHAT IS THIS? Birthday? I forgot that today was my birthday. Seungho-hyung appeared from the crowd “YA! Joonie! Happy birthday!!” he said. “YA! Where did you all go? I was very worried you know….” I said. “Sorry, Joonie… We prepared this party and left you alone, so you can’t know about this… then we’ll give you a surprise party like this…” Byunghee said. “So, you’re not kidnapped or something?” I asked innocently. “Of course not, Joonie-babo” Myungsoo said. Sungyeol made fake cough, I didn’t like him when he did that…. “By the way, this party and all ideas were planned by Mir” Sungyeol said still making fake cough. “Mir? Where’s him?” I asked. “He’s there, he’s too shy to meet you” Byunghee-hyung said. “Shy?” I was confused and tried to find him.

As soon as my eyes met his’, we shared the same smile. He ran to hug me and said “Happy Birthday, Joonie…” his voice was so beautiful. “Thanks, you prepared all of this???” I asked. “Yeah… It was my idea, but everyone helped me” he said blushing. “Ah… Thank you….” I smiled. “YA! Lee Joon! Eat something then blow the candles!” Seungho-hyung smacked my shoulder. “Lee Joon? What was that?” I asked. “I combined your real name and nickname. It’s cool… Isn’t it?” he said. “You’re so smart, hyung… I’ll eat first” I left Seungho-hyung to find a food. I dragged Mir along and found steak. “Mir, you also need to eat” I said to him. “You need it first” he said. “Okay, you have to eat later” I said and started eating. I finished eating and stood up.

“I’ll be the MC for today!” Byunghee-hyung held a microphone and stood on a small stage there. “Now, Joon will blow the candles. Joon, please come here….” Byunghee said. I went up to the stage and saw a beautiful big cake on the table. “Now everyone let’s sing together!” Byunghee said. “Happy birthday to you… Happy birthday to you…” all sang happily. I felt very thankful. I wished something and blew the candles. “Thanks for everything” I said to all. “Who will be the first person to receive a cake from Joon???” Byunghee did well as an MC. I took a small plate of cake and tried to find someone. “I want to give it to my best best friend” I handed the plate to Mir.

Mir’s POV

He gave the cake to me?? ME?? I blushed slightly. “Umm…. Thanks” I said. I could feel that everyone was looking at me. My cheeks burned, I couldn’t say anything except thanks. “Thanks” I said softly. “Woohoo…. Joon gave the cake to Mir… Isn’t that romantic?” Byunghee-hyung was a troublemaker MC. “Joonie, come back here….” Byunghee-hyung called Joon. “Now, you can have your birthday kiss… Choose whoever you want to….” Byunghee-hyung said. “I want to receive a birthday kiss from…… Mir” he said and I was blushing. Why did he pick me?? I already tried to stop loving him. Why he made it hard again?? “Mir, come here…..” Byunghee said. I slowly went to Joon and Byunghee-hyung. “KISS HIM! KISS HIM!” many people chanted. I was so embarrassed, why should I kiss him in public?? Truthfully, I want to…. But I have shame... Joon lowered his face and got closer to me, he closed his eyes. I kissed his cheek quickly, I couldn’t waste much time. I was blushing and Joon was also. He opened his eyes and looked at me with his killer smile.

“DATE HIM! DATE HIM! DATE HIM!” people chanted again. I thought they would feel disgusted when they saw a man kiss another man. I felt more embarrassed and only looked down. “Joon-ah… Just date him! You’re too cute” a girl said loudly. But Joon won’t do that, he’s straight and he loves girls. “Lastly, Joon…. Say something to all people here” Byunghee asked Joon. Joon took a microphone and said many things. “Thanks for all who attended this party, thanks also for all who supported me, thanks for all your wish, I can’t say anything but thank you…. The most important thing is thank you for…….. Mir, come here…..” he asked me. He held my hand and unexpectedly kissed my cheek. I blushed as hot as being boiled. My cheeks burned and I was totally half-dead. “KYAA!!!!!” girls screamed when they saw Joon kissed my cheek. Joonie, you’re playing with my feeling. I couldn’t stand it anymore. The only way to vanish this feeling is avoiding you. Sorry, I don’t mean it. I just want to remove this ‘weird’ feelings towards you.

Since that day, I avoided Joon. I didn’t talk to him, I slept in Myungsoo and Sungyeol’s room, I went away when I saw him, I didn’t reply his message, I didn’t pick up his call. Sorry…

Joon’s POV

Why is Mir behaving like that??? He won’t talk to me, meet me, text me, call me, play with me… What’s wrong with him? When I saw him, he went away. Is there something wrong with me? He might hate me because of many reasons, 1. I’m troublesome 2. I’m selfish 3. I don’t know again 4. I failed to be his best friend. Mir, what’s wrong with you? Don’t avoid me, it hurts because…. I love you.

Mir’s POV

Since I was avoiding Joon, I played with the others, Sungyeol, Myungsoo or someone. They kept asking me if I had a fight with Joon, but I always say no problem, I don’t have any problem. But I’m not good at acting, they must know the reality. On the last day in Jeju, I played with Jongup. We chatted together and played until night. We sat on a gazebo and talked many good things. Even though I played with Jongup all day long, why am I still thinking about Joon. It’s too hard to forget about him.

“It’s already night! We need to pack all things and get ready” I said to Jongup. “Just wait a little bit, I wanted to tell you about something” Jongup said. “What is it?” I asked. He cupped my face and closed his eyes. I was surprised but he leaned closer, he tried to kiss me but I slapped his face. “What were you doing?” I was very shocked. “I know it’s a bit weird, I like you…” he confessed to me. “What?” I didn’t believe him. “I like you….” he repeated. “Sorry… Even though you like me, even though you sent messages into my locker….” I said. “What messages? I don’t now what’re you talking about?” he said. “You’re not the one who sent messages into my locker?” I asked him. “No, but I don’t care about it. I like you…” he said and leaned closer again trying to kiss me. I pushed him away and said “Sorry…. I love someone else, and I need to go now” I ran and left him.

If it’s not Jongup who sent the messages, then who????

-------------------------------------------------------

double update!!! Yeay! you like it, right????

comment and subcribe :))

i want to promote once again (sorry for keep promoting) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444067/two-different-worlds-joon-joonmir-mblaq-mir-joomi

i love you all, tomorrow i'll update again ;)