Chapter 13 - I’m the Master Of Flirting

What is Love ?

 

Joon’s POV

“What the hell is wrong with him?? Isn’t he your best friend?” I said to Mir. “Yes, he’s my first friend here. I don’t know why he is acting like this?” he said. “He’s like a stalker, Mireu-yaa. You have a unique friend” I said. “Cheolyong! Don’t forget that! We’re now in school, Changsun” he said and I smiled. “There’s no one except us in this class room, Mireu. We arrived too early” I said. “Umm, okay then” he said. “You’re such a cute boy” I mumbled. “What?” he asked, did he hear something? I hope not… “Nothing” I said.

Other classmates entered the class, we acted normal again. It’s too embarrassing if the other think about us wrongly. “We’ll talk later” I said and took my book. Music lesson, I always love it! I love singing, even though I never sing in public. “Students, I will give you a task. Next week, you should prepare a song and sing it in front of the class. You can use any music instrument if you want to. Understand?” Ms. Sara said. “Yes, we understood” a whole class answered.

Finally! Recess time! “Cheolyong-ah! Want to eat something? I’ll pay” I said. “No, I’ll pay myself. You’ll waste your money” he said. “Of course not, Cheolyongie. Let’s go!” I took his hand and dragged him to the canteen. At the canteen, I order 2 servings of fried rice with BBQ chicken. I placed it on the empty tables. “Sit here” I asked Mir. “Alright…” he sat down and looked at the fried rice. “Remember something?” I asked smiling. “Yes, I still…. remember it” he said shyly. “Now you have to eat, or I’ll feed you! This is my revenge” I said and took a spoonful. “Cute way of revenge” he said. I feed him slowly like a baby, he’s so cute. “Why do you obey me?” I asked. “Because that time you obeyed me, hehe” his reason was cute and simple.

“Hey you guys! Can I join?” a voice came from behind. OH! It’s Byunghee-hyung. “Byunghee-hyung, what are you doing here? Of course, just sit here” I said to him.

Seungho’s POV

I’m Yang Seungho! A cool man with undeniable charms. When I passed a bunch of girls, they would scream my name. As usual, when I was on my way, I can hear “Seungho-opppa!!!! Oppa! Look at me!! He’s looking at me!!! KYAA!!” they screamed loudly. It doesn’t matter, it is already like this every day. But I wasn’t interested at those girls, my eyes only looking for Byunghee, a beautiful and y man that captures my heart. Where are him?

TEEHEE! I found you. He’s sitting next to Changsun and Cheolyong. Why he wasn’t with his classmates? Is he lonely? I’ll make him not lonely anymore. Here comes Seungho, flirting king! I walked towards him, he saw me and surprised. I could see his red face when I was coming closer to him. Does he like me too? It doesn’t matter because I like him. Changsun and Cheolyong also saw me and Changsun moved to other seat, he already knew what I’m going to do, he’s pretty smart. He also asked Cheolyong to move. Byunghee is alone now “Ya! Changsun! Why did you move?” he shouted.

“Hey, Byunghee” I sat on his table. “Seungho, what are you doing?” he asked. “Looking at you” I smirked. “Why do you have to sit on the table, there’s chair though…” he said blushing. “It’s up to me” I said. I moved his plate aside and sit there. “Why is your position like this?” he said softly. “It’s romantic, right? I sit on the table, you sit on the chair, we’re facing each other…” I said. “What do you mean romantic? It’s weird, hyung” he said. “I’m not your hyung, okay? We’re the same age” I said. “There’s so many….. people watching… us… can I move?” he said shyly. “No, you can’t. I don’t care about the other, I only care about you…” I said

“WHAT?! but why….” He wasn’t able to finish the sentence because I lifted his chin and caressed his cheek. “Byunghee-ya… I like you” I said finally. His cheeks tinting red, he couldn’t hide it, cute. He can’t answer anything, his face is on the shock mode. I messed his hair and left him coolly like nothing happened. “KYA!! Did you see that? Seungho-oppa was …..” I heard girls was screaming and gossiping. “OMG! I lose to a boy!” one of the girl said. “How can Seungho-oppa…….” I heard that when I was on my way to dance room. Yang Seungho, you’re the master of flirting…. with a man. I smirked at myself.

Byunghee’s POV                                              

Why did he do that? I was embarrassed, other people were watching it. why, Seungho? You’re messing my feeling for you, at first you just…. And now I may fall for you deeper. I tried not to fall for you, but I think I can’t. you’re too…. Perfect. You have look, you can dance, sing, playing piano, do the sports well, now you have a new talent, making a guy fall for you…

I’m too afraid of bashing I knew Seungho is so popular among the girl students. I will get some curse from the whole school, poor me. I left canteen and ran to my class, I ran as fast as I could so other students couldn’t see me. I heard when I was running “Isn’t he the….. Seungho-oppa…” the girls were talking about me.

When I was in the class, Jooyeon asked me “Byunghee-ya, was the news about you and Seungho true?” she’s a nice person. “Yes” I just can say it. “Then congratulation!” she said and I was confused. “You don’t hate me?” I asked. “Of course not, why would I?” she laughed. “I thought you’ll hate me because of Seungho” I said carefully. “Seungho-oppa is really cool and charming, I’m one of his fans. And he liked someone who’s as handsome as he which is my friend. How can I hate you??” she said. “You’re okay with Seungho liked me?” I asked. “Of course, did you accept it?” she asked. “No, I don’t think I have any romantic feeling about him” I said blushing.

“Don’t lie to yourself, Byunghee-ya!! You can’t lie, I saw your notebook, the last pages are full of your handwriting, it says YANG SEUNGHO, I LOVE YOU <3 even with a heart sign, there’s also a love letter there” she said and I shocked. “Ssshhh! Others will hear it! Who told you that you can open my notebook?” I said. “It’s just accident, sorry” she apologized. “Don’t tell it to everyone, right?” I said. “I promise” she said.

Joon’s POV

“What the hell was Seungho-hyung doing??” Mir asked me. “It’s called flirting” I said. “Why did Seungho-hyung do that to Byunghee-hyung?? It’s pretty weird” he said. “It’s because Seungho likes Byunghee-hyung” I said. “WHAT!? Is that right??” he surprised. “Yes, Seungho-hyung told me yesterday” I said. “Sooo…. Seungho-hyung is gay??? He likes men???” he asked. “He’s gay only for Byunghee, he likes Byunghee since they’ve met” I said. “WHOAA!!! I can’t believe it, really….” he was shocked after knowing the truth. He’s still an innocent little boy whom I like.

“So, Changsun-ah… Are you like that too?” he asked, what did he mean?? “What do you mean??” I asked back. “Are you also….. gay??” his question messed my brain. I can’t say yes, but I’m gay I think… I like you, Mir. Sorry, I hate to lie to you “I’m…… straight” I said shortly. He didn’t reply anything just an O in his mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------

i updated again yeayyyy!!! what do you think???

comment pleasee....

next chapter will be full of joomi (maybeee) 

i'll update fast......