Chapter 16 - You're Shameless

What is Love ?

Mir's POV

“If you open our necklace there’s our photo… I hope I’ll be there for you forever, if you miss me, just look at that necklace. I’ll try to be your best best-friend” he said, he looked so sincere about his words. His words really killed me, he said that he will try to be my best best-friend. But I think this weren’t referring to best friend, it was more like lovers… What am I thinking, MIR! He doesn’t love you! Can you stop thinking about Joon? My brain was fighting with my feelings. “You don’t have to try, Joon. You’ll always be my best friend...” I smiled and looked at his face. Is he that happy to hear my sentences??

“It’s already night! We have to go home…. your uncle will be mad at you” he said. “My uncle isn’t at home now, it’s a relief” I said. “It means that I can drive you home tonight” he said. “You don’t need to, I can go home by myself” I said. “It’s already night, Mir. Maybe there are many bad guys out there, you shouldn’t go out alone. How if they beat you? I’m too afraid, I don’t want that happen. Go home with me, okay?” he said sweetly and I was nearly faint here. What can I do? Why is he like that? “Okay” I said and he grabbed my hand. We walked until the basement and he opened the door for me. We went inside and fastened my belt, he’s so cool. It’s already night and I’m sleepy…

Joon’s POV

He’s sleeping, how cute. He’s sleeping when smiling, what does he dream about? I hope it’s about me. “Mir-ya… I like you, don’t you know?” I mumbled and I caressed his cheek, how can a 17 years old boy has a cute face like this? I ruffled his hair, put a blanket on him, I think I’m going crazy. I’m a coward, I can’t tell him about my feeling…

By the way, I don’t know where Mir house is…. I woke him carefully “Mir, Mir, can you tell me where your house is??” I asked him and he woke up. “Sorry because I slept, keep going straight then turn left” he said still sleepy. “Which one is your house?” I asked him and looked around. “The white one, there” he pointed at a house. “We’re here” I went out and opened his door.

“Thanks for everything, Joon. I love today so much, we should hang out more often” he said in front of his house’s door. “You’re welcome, Mir” I smiled. “Goodnight” he said. “Goodnight. Sleep well, Mireu-ya… don’t get sick” I gathered my courage and hugged him. This is the first time for me to hug him, he’s so warm. I also heard gasp from Mir, he’s surprised I think. I can see his reddish face. After I hugged him, I left and went home.

Mir’s POV

HE HUGGED ME!!!! I can’t do anything, he’s warm and his hug was full of kindness, a sincere hug. I can’t help but blushing, I entered the house and went to the bedroom. I’m so sleepy so I decided to sleep early, then my phone rang, it was a message.

From Seungho-hyung:

Tomorrow we’re going to practice after school in the dance practice room. It’s for the competition.

After I read that message, I went to sleep.

Byunghee’s POV

I received a text message. Who is it?

From Seungho:

Tomorrow we’re going to practice after school in the dance practice room. Don’t miss it kekekeke ^^ You have to come <3

Seungho is strange, does he write message like this usually? With ^^ and <3 even kekekeke….. It feels so strange so I texted Changsun.

To Changsun,

Changsun-ah, does Seungho usually use ^^, <3 or anything cute on his message???

From Changsun:

Seungho-hyung never texted like that, I just got message from him. No cutie emoticons only dot (.) or coma (,) Why are you asking about it?

To Changsun,

He sent it like this : Tomorrow we’re going to practice after school in the dance practice room. Don’t miss it kekekeke ^^ You have to come <3. It’s strange, right?

From Changsun:

HAHA! Seungho-hyung must be really fall for you kekeke. Both of you are amazing couple….

To Changsun,

We’re NOT! Seungho is scary…..

He didn’t reply after that. So I decided to sleep zzzzz

~In the morning~

I woke up and took a bath, got dressed and waited for Myungsoo. He’s really slow. How can I have a brother like him? But he’s handsome, so I’m okay with that. We had our breakfast together. “Byunghee-hyung, today we’ll practice, right?” Myungsoo asked me. “Yes” I replied. “You must be happy right now…” he said. “Why?” I asked. “You’ll meet Seungho-hyung again…” he teased. “YA! I don’t want to meet him!” I said to him. “You’re lying” he said. “Shut up! Let’s go to school, I don’t want to be late…” I changed the topic and went to school.

In class, there’s no special event. When I was on recess, I always looked around, hoped that I won’t meet Seungho. I’m too embarrassed when I heard people talked about Seungho and me. It’s all because of Seungho. Why did he do that before? But honestly I don’t hate him. He’s a charming bad boy I think…. STOP thinking about him! “Byunghee what are you thinking about” my brain told me.

It was already time to go home, I have practice today. I went to Myungsoo’s class and asked him to go together. I also met Changsun, Cheolyong, and Sungyeol, so I decided to go with them. We entered the practice room but Seungho wasn’t in it. Where’s he going?? Suddenly he came and greeted us. “Sorry I’m late, I had an important thing” Seungho apologized. “It’s okay, hyung” Myungsoo said.

The practice started, I can feel Seungho was looking at me and I tried to avoid him. Seungho and I were awkward since “that” incident. I have to avoid him, that’s what I think. When it was a break time, I saw Changsun and Cheolyong were chatting happily, it’s the same as Myungsoo and Sungyeol. Seungho tried to talk with me, with his bad boy attitude. “Byunghee-ya… Why are you so quiet?” he sat closer to me and I moved farther. I didn’t say anything, I tried to stay quiet. “What’s wrong with you?” he stood up and walked to my place then looked into my eyes. Still, no answer from me.

“Practice again! Break time’s up!” Seungho said finally. We keep practicing until 6pm, I practiced but avoiding Seungho’s eye contact. The other must be thinking of me weirdly… I don’t care. It’s time to go home… Cheolyong, Changsun, and Sungyeol left early. Myungsoo said that I have to wait for him, he wanted to go somewhere else first, so I stayed at the practice room. The worst thing is, there’s only Seungho in the practice room. I.. WILL…. DIE

“What’s wrong with you today?” he sat closer. “Nothing” I finally said something. “Was it about me?” he asked. I didn’t answer. “Are you still thinking about our incident?” he said. “Of course, you made me got embarrassed! Do you think I’m shameless? Many girls were bashing me. They didn’t like the idea of schoolgirl’s ideal man liking a boy, an ordinary boy… You don’t feel my pain, you’re shameless” I blurted everything out so he can know my feelings. “I see, sorry if I’m shameless. But I don’t have any shame when I told the truth. I only told the truth, so I don’t need to be afraid of bashing” he said. “It must be a lie, you don’t like me. You’re just playing with me” I said almost crying. “I’m a honest man, I never lies… I like you, maybe I love you…” he said and I didn’t believe his words. “What’s so special about me? Why didn’t you fall for a girl?” I asked, I think I already cried.

“You’re just… you… you’re special in my eyes. Even I can’t describe it clearly. There’s something that only you have it in this world, I don’t know. I never saw any person like you before. I feel this feeling only when I think about you. It's love” he said and I was blushing, he looked sincere about that, but I haven’t believed it 100%. “You’re lying!” I said. “No. I want to ask something…” he said. “What?” I asked. “Do you like me?” he asked and I couldn’t answer it quickly. “I…. don’t….” I stuttered. Suddenly the light turned off, I can’t see anything.

I haven’t finished my words then something warm and soft pressed into my lips and I was shocked.

---------------------------------------------------------------

i updated again woohooooo...... it's pretty fast

how do you think? this chapter is half JooMi half 87line.....

comment please.... i would like to know your opinion about this chapter...

Thanks for your support until now ;)