Chapter 15 - Best Best Friend

What is Love ?

 

Mir’s POV

Is it love? Do I love him? Do I know what love is? I’m confused about my feeling towards him. ARGHH!! Why am I thinking about this??? Forget it….

“What are we going to do now?” I asked. “Do you want to watch movie?” he asked. “Okay! It seems fun..” I nodded. We arrived at the cinema and looked at the now playing movies. It’s all scary films…. “Do you like scary or horror movie, Mir?” he asked. “Umm, I get frightened so easily” I said, I was embarrassed to tell that. “It’s okay, Mir… I’ll be with you, you don’t need to be scared” he smiled. “Okay then…” I said.

“Two tickets for theatre 2, please” Joon took the ticket and paid it. “Okay, now we’ll buy popcorn” Joon held my hand and went to popcorn booth. “A big size, please” he took the popcorn and we went inside the theatre. The movie started, it’s not even 15 minutes yet, I am already frightened. I don’t want to scream because it will annoy the others. I can’t handle it anymore! My hand unconsciously held Joon’s arm, his muscled arm. “Why? Scared, Mir? Just hold my arm like that…” he said quietly. I blushed but he didn’t see it because it’s dark. I held Joon’s arm for 2 hours, I love this feeling. It’s a little strange actually to do this with a GUY…

The film ended, we went outside and he asked me “How’s the film?” “It’s scary, Jooniee!!! I don’t want to watch it again” I said sadly. “Haha, you’re like a little boy if you act like that, what a cutie” he said and patted my head. “We will watch non-scary films from now on, okay?” he said. “Yeeaayy!! Cartoons are way better!!” I said happily. We went outside the cinema and we didn’t know what are we going to do… “You have an idea?” he asked me. “No I think” I said.

“AH! I know!” he said. “What?” I asked. But suddenly he was a little down. “Why?” I asked. “Maybe you’re not wearing it now…” he said sadly. “What do you mean???” I asked. “Nope, I knew that you’re not wearing the necklace now…” he said and I tried to understand it. “This necklace???” I took the necklace and showed it to him. It’s the necklace that I gave it to him. “You’re wearing it?” he asked surprised. “I always wear it, everyday” I said smiling. “Everyday?” he asked. “It’s important for me, so I wear it always even when I sleep or take a bath” I said shyly. “You’re cute…” he said. I love the way he smiled, so charming. “Are you wearing it too??” I asked. “Of course” he took the necklace and showed it to me. “Why do you wear it?” I asked. “Because it’s from a special person” he winked at me and I blushed. “Don’t be like that! By the way, why did you asked about the necklace??” I asked. “Just follow me now” he grabbed my hand and led me into a photo-booth.

“Huh? A photo-booth??” I was surprised. Why did we go to this place??? “Yeah, come on. We have to take some photos together” he asked me to go inside the booth. We took many photos together, it was fun. We took some cool, cute, tough poses. Sometimes I got shy because we looked very “close” in the photos. His arms on my shoulder, he crossed his arms on my neck, make a v on our hands, and there’s a picture when he leaned his head on my shoulder which made my face so reddish. Seeing his smile on every photos, he’s not just handsome, he’s cute and has many aegyo. “Done, HAHA we took many photos… 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10…. We took 10 photos, and today is 10th January” he counted the photos. “Huh? it’s magical. My birthday also on 10th….” I said. “Really? What month?” he asked. “March” I said. “It’s two months from now” he said, I just giggled. “What are these photos for?” I asked. “Now follow me again” he said. Where is he heading to?? I don’t know again.

“Here!” he stopped at a shop. Wait… this is the shop where I bought the necklace for Joon. “This place….” I mumbled. “You’ve been here before?” he asked. “I bought the necklaces here..” I was embarrassed. “Really? I went here because this place can modify necklaces…” he said. “Modify necklaces? I’ve never heard about that…” I said. “But where’s the place now… I’m sure it’s in this shop…” he said and I followed him, he’s heading to cashier. “Excuse me, where’s the place that we can modify necklaces??? It’s in this store, right?” he asked lady in the cashier. “Joon, what are you doing?” I approached him and asked. “YOU?” the cashier lady pointed at me. AH! She’s the same person as that time when I bought the necklace here. “Hi again” I said awkwardly. “You’re the one who bought necklaces, right?” she asked. “Yes, you still remembered it” I said smiling. “You knew her, Mir?” Joon asked me. “Not really know, but I’ve met her once when I bought your necklace…” I said. “Soo…. He’s the special one to receive your necklace….” she smirked. “What?” I asked. “Soo… he’s your boyfriend???” her question shocked me. “No! We’re not….” I denied, my face was just burned. “We’re just close friends… We’re not…” Joon said but he was cut by the cashier lady. “Not yet…..” she said. Now it’s awkward silence, Joon and I can’t say anything.

“Sorry if I made an awkward silence, the place you’re finding is on there, in the 2nd floor of the store” she pointed at stairs. “Thank you noona” Joon said. We went upstairs and found the shop that Joon was talking about.

Joon’s POV

“Here’s the place, Mir” I said and went in. “What are we doing here?” he asked. “Haha! Why did you ask about that… of course to make our necklace prettier..” I said. “How?” he asked. “Give me your necklace…” I asked him. “Okay” he gave his necklace to me. I also took my necklace and sit down. “Excuse me, can you help me???” I called one of the workers there. “What can I help?” she asked me. “Uhmmm, we have necklaces are I want to make it prettier….” I said to her. “It’s easy, just command something and I’ll do it. You two have to follow me to a room, in order to make a comfortable situation” she led us to a room. This room is good, it’s cool and gives a good mood, there’s also a container full of equipments that are needed.

“So, how do you want to modify it?” she asked. “I don’t know, Joonie…. It’s up to you” Mir said. “Really? Don’t protest if it’s not too good…” I said. “I believe you can make it good” he said smiling. He’s so cute, I can’t…… “Okay, I think you need to write our name in it, like when you’re carving wood” I said to her. “Okay, it’s easy” she said and prepared some papers and pencil. “My name is Joon and he’s Mir, Write Joon on a necklace and Mir on the other one…” I told her and she began to draw the design on the paper. “Okay, then please put the photo inside this necklace, here are the photos” I picked 2 photos from that 10 photos…… “AH! Sooo…. This is the use of the photos????” Mir asked me. “Hehe, it’s one the right answers…” I said. The worker giggled a little bit and started to work on it.

“Why?” I asked her. “You two are just too adorable… “ she said and I didn’t know what she was talking about. “What do you mean?” I asked. “I think you two are romantically involved into a special relationship…” she said. “HUH? Not again….” I sighed. “I’ve never seen any boy wearing couple necklaces with other boys…” she said and we were embarrassed to hear that.

“Done! It’s already done! Here…” she gave me the necklaces. “It’s so pretty, you’re amazing, Noona” Mir said, he’s so cute. I paid the bill and we started to walk out. “Joonie, it’s so pretty! Give me the “Mir” one….” he asked me, with pouting lips… I can’t reject it so I gave him the “Mir” one. “You’ll look good wearing this…” he took the “Mir” necklace and wore it on me, I can’t hide my flushed face. “Then, you’re going to wear the “Joon” one. I wore the necklace on him and his face showed happiness…

“If you open our necklace there’s our photo… I hope I’ll be there for you forever, if you miss me, just look at that necklace. I’ll try to be your best best friend” I said sincerely.

----------------------------------------------------

yay i updated again.....

my exam was difficult HAHA!

how do you think about this chapter????

sorry if it isn't that good ....

keep reading, and comment please....