Chapter 29 - So Adorable....

What is Love ?

 

Joon’s POV

I was happy to spend time with Mir… But, it’s already night and we need to get back to the hotel. We went back and entered our room, Seungho-hyung was already there. “Where’s Byunghee-hyung?” I asked. “He’s in the bathroom… Where did you go? You were having a date?” Seungho-hyung teased. “Date? What do you mean?” I asked. “A date with your Mir” Seungho teased. “NO! We’re just walking around at the beach!” I said, my face was turning red. “Oooh… A date on the beach??? Joon, you’re so romantic…” Seungho couldn’t stop teasing. “I said it wasn’t!” I yelled. “Don’t be mad, Joon!” Seungho said. Then, the bathroom door was opened and Byunghee came out with a towel on his waist. Seungho-hyung looked at Byunghee then smirked, what a ert hyung…. “Get change inside the bathroom please… don’t do anything weird” I said. “Weird like what?” Seungho-hyung stood up and kissed Byunghee’s lips and held Byunghee’s waist. “YA! Don’t do that in front of Mir! He’s still innocent” I covered Mir’s eyes and yelled. “We’re usually like that, Joonie… it’s not that bad” Byunghee said. “Not bad for you two… Byunghee-hyung, get change inside the bathroom please....” I said. “Okay” he chose clothes then went inside the bathroom.

“Mir, you’re injured?” Seungho saw an injury on Mir’s knee. “It’s just a little accident” Mir said. “That’s not a little, I’m very worried you know…” I said. “Joon, you care too much about Mir, I loved to see it” Seungho said. “Of course I care!” I said. “You care too much, it’s cute” Byunghee went out from the bathroom. “Joon, you don’t want to shower???” Seungho asked. “Too lazy… It’s already 10pm, I need to sleep” I laid on my bed. “I also want to rest” Mir said. We both laid on the bed and covered us with blanket. I’m not that sleepy, my eyes still opened widely. I looked at Seungho and Byunghee, they faced each other. They kissed passionately, it felt so uncomfortable… Mir shouldn’t see it. I covered our body from head to toe so he couldn’t see it, trying to protect Mir’s innocence once again. They started making out, taking off their clothes, loudly. “YA! You don’t have any shame???? Don’t do that here!” I yelled. “Joonie… Just shut up” Seungho said then kissed Byunghee again.

I held Mir closer ansd covered his ears… again…. But now it’s worse than the last time, Seungho and Byunghee were making out next to us, without a wall dividing my area and their area. It was so loud and it was awkward to hear that. “Joonie….” Mir said softly. “You shouldn’t see or hear anything, just sleep peacefully and innocently” I whispered on his ear. “Good night” he said. “Good night” I ruffled his hair. They kept making noises for 3 hours, UGH… I’m tired of them. After 3 hours, they slept deeply. Finally….. I checked Mir and he already slept, with smiling face, he’s so adorable. I couldn’t resist his cuteness so I kissed his forehead gently then caressed his face.

“Joon!!! You’re caught!!!” Seungho woke up so suddenly. “Joonie got caught….” Byunghee woke up too, teasing me. “What? Caught?” I asked. “You kissed Mir on the forehead, didn’t you?” Seungho said. “Pssst… he’ll wake up, volume down please….” I said nervously. “How did you know that?” I asked them. “We weren’t sleeping yet, Joonie….” Seungho said. “Aish….” I mumbled. “Joonie likes Mir!” Byunghee teased me. “YA! It’s just because he’s so adorable… I didn’t…” I stuttered and blushed. “Because of his adorableness, you fell for him, right?” Seungho giggled. ”Please, don’t tell anyone especially Mir about this… I’m begging you” I begged to them. “Okay… Okay…” Seungho said. “We won’t tell it to anyone…” Byunghee. “Thanks, ert-hyung” I said. “ert?” Seungho asked. “You’re ert dance teacher who was making out with your student” I said flatly. “But I’m his boyfriend…” Byunghee said. “Still, both of you are erted. Good night, I need to sleep badly” I said and covered my body with blanket.

~Morning~

It’s second day in Jeju Island, I heard that we’ll go to the different places. I got up and took a bath. I chose a good cloth and wore it. I just wore a shirt and black jeans, and my hair was undone and messy. I stared into a mirror, I realized that I’m really handsome. I knew I was too confident, but it’s true. Then I saw Mir came out from the bathroom, he wore shirt and jeans too. He also wore glasses, it made him look cuter. “Mir, you look so good, I’ve never saw you wear glasses before, it suits you…” I said. “Thanks” he blushed. “YA! Let’s go out! Everyone waited for us…” I said. “Okay” he said. We went out and everyone was already there. “I already divided you into groups consist of two person. “You can see it here… You can go and have fun!!” the guide announced. I saw the paper and I was happy, I’m with Mir yeayyy….. I ran into Mir with an excited face. “Mir! We’re going together!” I said. “Where will we go?” he asked. “Biyang Island” I said. “I can’t wait” he was also excited.

Suddenly Jongup came, “Cheolyong-ah, where’s your destination?” Jongup asked Mir. “Biyang Island” Mir answered. “Yay! We’re the same!” Jongup was excited. What?! Jongup too?? He’s going to flirt with Mir…. “Mir, let’s go! The guide said that we have to go there by ship” I said to Mir. “See you there… I’ll go first” Mir said to Jongup. Fire was burning inside…. Control yourself, Joon! We took a ship and started sailing, I saw dolphins jumped out from the water, it’s so amazing. I saw Biyang Island in front of my eyes, it’s so beautiful. The place is full of tall grass. The scenery is no joke…. I rode couple bicycle with Mir around the place until we got tired. When Mir and I stopped in a café, we met Jongup and Zelo there. They came to us “Changsun-ah, can I borrow Cheolyong for a moment???” Jongup asked me. “Borrow?? Just go with him, have fun!” I said. I thought that I should give Jongup chance, he likes Mir too, right?? “Have fun… I’ll be here with Zelo” I said. Jongup and Mir left, then I came to Zelo and sat next to him.

“Joon! You don’t feel jealous?” Zelo asked me. “Jealous???” I asked. “You like Mir, right?” he asked. “How did you know? I never told you” I was stunned. “Your behavior was obvious” he said. “Truthfully, I’m a little jealous” I admitted. “But why did you allow Jongup to go out with Mir??” he asked. “You should give a chance to the other…” I said calmly. “You’re cool…” he said. “Am I that cool? HAHA!” I joked.

Mir’s POV

Jongup asked me again, and Joon allowed me to go out with him. Joon said that he’ll wait in the café with Zelo. He looked so happy when I went out, does he like Zelo??? They got closer, and they often meet. Am I jealous? Yes! Why??? Why I can’t stop falling for Joon, I knew it’s wrong, so I tried to remove that feeling, but I couldn’t do it, why? Forget it, I didn’t want to make Jongup felt bad… We talked and walked around for 2 hours and then we went back to the café. “Joonieeee!!! I’m back!” I ran and hugged Joon. “You had fun, right? Let’s go back to the hotel, it’s already 4pm” Joon said. “Okay!” I smiled. “Jongup-ah, Zelo-ya!! Bye bye! See you later!” Joon waved goodbye at them. “What do you want to eat tonight?” he asked me while walking. “Steak!!” I replied happily. “Okay, we’ll eat that. Happy??” he asked. “Really happy!!!” I was too excited.

---------------------------------------------------------------

updated again..... sorry it was a bit boring -___- 

i have cold and headache :( 

but i want to finish this story eventhough it's still a long way....

i also have another story (JooMi againnn illovethiscouplesomuch)

i'll post the foreword first, maybe i'll update later

i'll give a teaser first.... i hope you'll read my new story

kekekekekeke ^^ don't forget to comment ;)