Chapter 1 - New Person

What is Love ?

 

Mir’s POV

I entered high school in Seoul. It was a little bit different from middle school in Jangsung, I sit alone without a friend next to my chair. There was someone who entered my class, he is pretty tall and maybe a little handsome.  “Ya!! You there!!! You don’t look like a Seoul people!”, he said. “I’m from Jeolla-do Jangsung”, I said. “Haha! how come country boy like you can enter this high school …”, he said. “Watch your mouth! Who do you think you are ?!?”, I yelled. “You don’t know me, huh ?? I am Lee Changsun , a handsome man that owns everything !!!”, he said. What an arrogant bastard, Changsun is his name. But I don’t know why I don’t hate him like I hate my middle school’s classmates. Although he is annoying, I think he has charms and an amazing body. Cheolyong!! Wake up, he was annoying boy, you don’t like him, I said it in my mind.

Joon’s POV

I met a boy in my class, he doesn’t look like a city boy. He is from Jeolla-do, he’s pretty cute kkkk. It’s already recess. I walk to the canteen and I see that boy again. I sat next to him, he’s eating ramen. “Hey! we meet again, farm boy”, I said. “What do you want ?!?!”, he yelled. “Hey, you don’t need to be mad, cutie…”, I said. “What! Cutie you said? Don’t call me like that !”, he yelled. “So, Do you want to be called Sweetie, baby or honey???”, I . “Don’t call me anything!!!”, he shouted. “Don’t be mad, I don’t know your name, what’s your name?”, I asked. “You don’t need to know! Just leave me or I’ll punch you”, he said. “I just want to know your name, tell me please...” I said. “My name is Cheolyong”, he said. “Okay, I just want to know your name, bye bye Cheolyong”, I said. I leave him and go back to the class. His name is Cheolyong, it’s a cute name. He was an annoying country boy, how can he yells at me like that. He doesn’t know who am I, My name Lee Changsun, the coolest guy in this school and can do everything for my own happiness. Bell is ringing, recess time’s over.

Mir’s POV

What the hell is he trying to do?!, he’s even more annoying than ever. But after he left me, my face blushed. This is the first time I’m blushing because of someone. If I look closely, he’s very handsome and cool, when he sat next to me there was a weird feeling. What is this ! what are you thinking about, Cheolyong! Wake up and study! I want to be smart! , I shouted that in my mind. It’s time to go home. When I arrived in my house, I do my homework. But I can’t concentrate, I was never being like this before, I always do my homework and study hard to get the best score in the class. But today I feel lazy to do the homework, I was thinking about today in school, meeting Changsun for the first time. His smile kills me, although he was an annoying guy. My uncle was cold as usual, he didn’t even ask me how was school, he doesn’t even care about me, all he was care is to scold me. It’s already 9 and I have to sleep. I hope tomorrow will be a different day.

It’s already morning and I wake up. Then take a bath, have my breakfast and go to school. When I entered my class there was someone’s bag next to my table, who is it. When the bell is ringing, all students enter the class and someone sits next to me, it’s Changsun“Why are you sitting here ?” I’m shock. “So, I can’t sit next to you, cutie-pie?”, he said. When he said cutie-pie, my heart pounds faster, what is this!? . I can’t speak. He sat next to me and looks at me. What are you looking at?, I said. “You’re extremely cute, Cheolyong” ,he said it with his killer smile. “What do you mean?” I asked. “I’m just saying that you’re cute, I think you had a girlfriend already”, he said. “I don’t have a girlfriend, and I never loved someone in my life”, I said. “I don’t believe it! You never loved someone? You must be a loner”, he said. “YA! Don’t say anything, you don’t know about me, and you will not”, I said. “Hmph, don’t dare to talk to me like that, Do you know whom do you talking with?! I am Lee Changsun…. “A cool guy and owns everything”, I cut his word. “Don’t cut my words, you country boy!”, he yelled. I keep silent, until he leaves me. Then a student ask me, “what’s your name ?”. “Cheolyong”, I said. “I’m Sungyeol”, nice to meet you, he introduced himself.

Sungyeol, that kid is the first person to greet me like that. I think he’s a good friend, his smile is so pure without force. I decided to befriend with him, I guess he was my first ‘real’ friend. I asked his phone number, and he asked if he could go to my house, but my uncle will get angry for sure. We agree to meet up in the mall, we go shopping together and eat together. “So this is the ‘real’ friend”, I thought. “Sungyeol-ah! Do you have a girlfriend ?”, I asked. He stunned at my question. “No, I don’t have”, he said. “Have you ever fall in love with someone?”, I asked. “Mmm, yes I have, why are you asking such questions to me?”, he asked back. “I don’t know how to love, I never fall in love, and I want to love someone”, I said. “Love is a wonderful thing if it goes well, but love can bring the greatest pain on your heart”, he explained. “Whoa, that’s a little complicated”, I said. “You are still innocent, Mir-ya ….”, he said it with a smile.

“Let’s go home, Yeollie!!”, I said. Yeollie? That’s pretty good nickname, he said. I go home and lay in my bedroom, I smile and think that I finally have a friend for the first time, but I’m curious one thing about Sungyeol, who is the person that can make him fall in love? I turn off the lights and sleep.

Joon is walking next to me, hold my hand and smile to me. We’re walking at a park near school, we’re eating under the big trees and ……, I wake up, it was just a dream, but what is it about? I was dreaming about Changsun.

 

My first Chapter ohohohohoooo, it's creepy but okay ---_____----

Comment pleaseeee :D