Chapter 7 - Another Beginning

What is Love ?

 

Joon’s POV

“Let’s begin a new start for us” I said. “What do you mean?” he asked. “I was an useless person for you, I can’t do nothing but bother you. I know it’s not easy to forgive me but I hope you can forgive me soon.” “Changsun-ah, I already forgave you even before this.” “Really? You forgave me?” “Yes, but I want you to do my wish” “What is it? I’ll do it if I can” “I want you to change, Your smile and happy face are the most gorgeous face I’ve seen in this world” You’re too much, I promise I’ll change 180 ̊ “. “NO! I don’t want you to change 180 ̊ , just 90 ̊ “. “Huh? Why” “If you change 180 ̊ you will be an arrogant Changsun again like when my first day of school, kekeke” he giggled, so cute. “Okay, I will change 90 ̊ only and I promised” “Keep your promise, Okay?”

“Umm.. since we already start everything from the beginning, let’s tell about ourselves. I also will tell you my problem” “Is it okay to tell your problem? You don’t have to tell, Changsun-ah” “I want to tell you, I believe you, I trust you”. He didn’t respond, maybe he’s embarrassed at my words, his cheeks tinting red, or…. WAKE UP YOU CHANGSUN!!!! He didn’t need to respond to that, don’t expect something unbelievable.

“I lived happily before an accident happened, because of that accident, I changed” “What accident was it?” “My car was burnt and my mom was still in the car, then she died and…. I don’t know again, I don’t have a live anymore” “you changed because of that?” “yes, I’m sorry if I troubled you at that time” “no need to apologize, you already promised to change into a better person. I believe you” “Thank you Cheolyong-ah”

“It’s okay, I guess I have to tell you something about myself, I’m a loner, I don’t have any family except an annoying uncle, I hate him. I hated everybody in this world, before I met you.” “Me?” I asked why. “Yes, YOU. You were a little special for me” he said it with a shy and gentle voice. My heart is bursting right now, he thinks I’m special?? I only had a little crush on him, why am I so happy right now?? I’m really confused…

“What’s so special about me?” I asked. “I don’t know, I just thought you’re special, no specific reason” he said. “You’re cute” I pinched his cheeks. “What was that for?” he asked me with a pouting face. “Nothing, you’re just too cute. I like…. your smile” I almost said that I like him, I hope he didn’t hear anything. “My smile?” he touched his cheeks. “Yes, your smile is pretty. The prettiest thing I’ve ever saw” I said.

Mir’s POV

My smile is pretty??? I must be dreaming right now, no one ever paid attention at my face before. “Uhhm, thanks. You’re smile is pretty too” I thanked him with a happy smile on my face.” “Are we friends?” he asked and gave his hand to me. “Yes, of course. Maybe best friend” I shook his hand. We are already friends, close friend I hope.

“Since we’re already friends, we should make a nickname just for us” he said. “Special nickname? It looks like for a couple, hehe” I giggled. “Hehe, it can be for best friend too” he said. My face blushed I don’t know why… “I want to call you Joon, is it okay?” I said. “Why?” he asked. “Because it’s the name of my best friend in my dream. I dreamed about a friend, he followed me and took care of me. He introduced himself as Joon. Unfortunately, I woke up and it was just dream” I told him my meaningful story that I had been keeping it for a long time, until someone be my friend and I called him Joon. “Okay, it was a good name… I like it, it’s pretty cute” he said. Finally, someone took ‘Joon’ name, I hope he can be the ‘Joon’ that I dreamed.

“What about me?” I asked. “I want to call you Mir, is it okay?” he said. “Why Mir?” I asked. “Mir means dragon in Korea. That name contains hope from me for you to go up to the heaven, flying up to the heaven because of your kindness” he explained. I giggled a bit “You’re a bit dramatic, isn’t it? your words…” I said. “I don’t care if I’m dramatic or not, but I’m sincere about my words. You’re really an angel, I hope you’ll be in heaven and my hope is in that name.” he said. My face got redder, his sincerity make my bloods boil. “Now you’re the red dragon, look at your reddish face. Such a cutie” he touched my cheeks, it makes me blushed more, I can’t say anything. “And now, you’re a mad red dragon. Did your cheeks burn? hehe” he giggled, how beautiful is that smile. “Okay, it’s settled then, I’m Mir and you’re Joon” I said. “We’re friends, right?” he asked. “Yes, of course. You’re my second friend” I said. “Second, who’s the first?” he asked with curious look. “Sungyeol is the 1st , hehe” I answered. “That means I’m not that special” he said. “That’s not right, Joonie! You’re special, more special than anyone else”

I looked inside my bag and… the necklace! I have to give it to him. “Joon, I want to give something… I hope you like it” I finally took the pink box inside my bag and gave it to him with a flushed face, I’m too embarrassed. “What? Present? What is it? is this for me? Thank you so much”. “Your welcome” I can’t say more. “Why did you give this to me? I have done nothing” he asked. “Umm, just pretend that the present is our friendship’s proof” I said. “What’s inside?” he asked. “Open it by yourself” I said and he opened that pink box. “It’s necklace, pretty necklace. Thank you so much, Mir-ya” he smiled looking at me. I’m melting! Melting! Melting right now! I can’t look at those eyes!

“Huh? There are two necklaces? It’s a couple necklace, isn’t it?” he asked. “That’s for you too. When I bought this, I have to buy 2 of them, I can’t buy it separately.” I said. “Oh, is this all for me?” he asked. “Yes”, I can’t say anything except that, my heart beat is beating too fast. “Ya, I have a better idea” he took one of the necklace. “What are you doing? Are you going to throw it to the lake?” I asked. “Of course not, cutie” he said. “I think it’s better for you to wear the second necklace” he wore it on my neck and I saw his smiling face while he put the necklace on me. “Done, I’ll wear it too” he said and wore the remaining necklace on him. “It’s a couple necklace, two persons have to wear it, You and me” he said.

Joon’s POV

He gave me necklace, couple necklace! Don’t mess up with my feelings, Mir! “It looks good on you” I said. “It looks perfect on you, but not perfect as your face…” he cupped his mouth. He was saying “but not perfect as your face…” I can’t say anything, my face flushed bright red. “Oh! It’s sunset!” I tried to change the topic. “What a beautiful sunset! I never saw it” he said. Yes, it is beautiful Mir. It’s more beautiful because I spent it with you… I made a wish and hoped that the wish will come true.

“Mir, let the sunset to be the witness of our friendship” I said while holding his hand. 

~~~~~~~

Done chappie 7, i can't update too much because of school .....