Chapter 20 - Single, It’s Lonely…

What is Love ?

 

Joon’s POV

“It’s just because…. he’s special” I just said anything that passed in my mind. I said it honestly without thinking…. “Special????” Byunghee smirked at me. ARGH! I said it wrongly I thought. “No… I didn’t mean like that” I said. “Whatever, Changsunie…” Myungsoo said. “By the way, where will Mir sleep? I think there’s no room because Myungsoo and I will stay here also…” Byunghee said. “You’ll stay???” I asked them. “Yes, tomorrow is holiday… I want to spend week-end together” Myungsoo said. “Why? You don’t allow us? You want to spend alone time with your “Mir” ?” Byunghee added. “Not like that…” I blushed. “I think Cheolyong have to share a room with Changsun...” Myungsoo said. “But I can sleep at……” Mir’s words were cut. “No but….” Byunghee said. “It’s already 10 pm, go to your bed. You need to sleep” Myungsoo said. “Thanks for your advice, I’ll go to bed” I said and held Mir’s hand, leading him the way to my room. I decorated my room nicely, no one ever enter my room, Mir will be the first.

“Good night” I said to Myungsoo and Byunghee. “Good night! Mir and Joonie….” Byunghee smirked. “You held hands already?” Myungsoo was surprised. “I was just leading him….” I made an excuse. We entered my room, simple but comfortable. “Joon, your room is nice…” he said. “Thanks” “But, where’s sofa or something like that?” he asked. “For what?” I asked. “For me to sleep” he said. “Who said that you’ll sleep on sofa? You’ll sleep in bed” I said.

Mir’s POV

“Bed? There’s only one bed here…” I said. “We can use it together, right?” he said. “To…together???” I blushed. “Of course, my bed is pretty large” he said. I’ll sleep in a bed with Joon??? This must be a dream…. But, this is reality and I’m happy to know that. We’re lying on the bed and covered us with blanket. I can’t speak, I don’t know how much I like this moment… My blushed face was the evidence of this happiness. I looked at him and he looked at me, I was embarrassed and he ruffled my hair. “Cutie, Good Night… Sleep well. I often have nightmares, so is it okay to hug you?” he said. “What… Hug?? Me???” I was blushing. “I take that as an okay. Good night” he said. I felt sleepy and finally fell asleep.

Joon’s POV

He slept so fast. He slept like this??? How can he be cute even when he’s sleeping” I ruffled his hair and caressed his face gently. I looked at his forehead and thought of something. I really want to kiss his forehead… just a kiss on the forehead. Can I do that? He’s sleeping now, so he can’t see it. I lift his hair and showed his forehead. I leaned closer and close my eyes, I want to kiss him so bad. Suddenly he moved and woke up. I was surprised and quickly went back to sleep… Did he see it??? I hope he didn’t…

Mir’s POV

What was he doing?? He tried to kiss me?? His eyes were closed and he leaned closer… Stop imagining things, Mir. He didn’t, why would he kiss me?? But I want it so much… When will I kiss him?? Now?? He’s sleeping right now, so he can’t see it…. I quickly pecked his cheeks, I was afraid that he will wake up. Thank God, he didn’t. Finally I kissed Joon’s cheeks, I can’t stop smiling and I thought I’ll have a good dream… My dream came true… Truthfully, I want more than this… I haven’t kissed him on the lips yet, but… that won’t happen. I slept again with a smile on my face….

Myungsoo’s POV

~Morning~

Good morning! I woke up early and woke Byunghee-hyung. “Hyung…Hyung…Hyung…” I shook his body trying to wake him up. “Ah… 10 minutes again…” he said with his eyes still closed. “Are you sure that you don’t want to see Changsun-Cheolyong couple in one bed??” I teased. “Okay, I’ll wake up” he opened his eyes, he looked so excited. We already suspected that “couple” from the beginning.

We walked until Changsun’s room’s door. “They’re still sleeping??” Byunghee asked. “Yes, I think” I said. “We have to go inside” Byunghee-hyung was too excited. “Is it okay?” I hesitated. “Just do it” he opened the door. Our face showed an “I can’t believe it” look. We just saw Changsun hugged Cheolyong when he’s sleeping. I took my cell-phone and took a few photos, I can’t leave a moment like this. I giggled and Byunghee-hyung did the same.

Suddenly they woke up and they were surprised because of us. “Wh.. What.. are you doing here?” Changsun sat up and asked us. “HAHA! We just saw a bromance” Byunghee smirked. “What? I don’t undserstand” Cheolyong said. “Look” I showed them the picture when Changsun hugged Cheolyong… Their face quickly turned red after I showed that picture. “It was… just… because I had nightmare…” Changsun made an excuse. “Really? Why did you smile happily when you have a nighmare?” I attacked him, HAHA! I enjoyed cornering them like this…. Cheolyongie didn’t say anything.

“Get up and eat breakfast, JoonMir! Hyebin-noona already prepared some food” I said. “What’s with this ‘JoonMir’?? You can’t use these name without my permission..” Changsun said. “We can’t?? We already knew it… Why can’t we use it??” Byunghee protested. “Because… Only…” Changsun’s words were cut. “You can use it too, anyone can use that name too…” Cheolyong cut Changsun’s word and Changsun looked so surprised at Cheolyong’s words. “But… Why… It was…..” Changsun was confused. “Everyone knew it already, why can’t they call us like that??” Cheolyong smiled at Changsun.

They’re so cute together…. “You heard that? Even your boyfriend allowed us…” I said to Changsun. “He’s my best friend, not my boyfriend” he denied. “Sorry, Joon…. By the way Joon and Mir suits you two better…” Byunghee said. “Let’s go downstairs, Hyebin-noona is waiting for us” I said. “Okay” they said.

Joon’s POV

We ate breakfast together. After we finished eating, Mir and I sat on the couch watching TV, it was cartoon program.... Mir enjoyed watching, he’s still a baby Mireu. Myungsoo came and sat on the couch. “Joon, do you want to go to the park? Mir have to go too…” Myungsoo asked. “You already enjoyed calling me Joon…” I said. “Joon is an easy name to remember, and it suits you well. So, you’ll go, right?” he asked. “With who else?” I asked. “You, Mir, I, Sungyeol, Byunghee-hyung and Seungho-hyung…” he said. “Okay, I’ll go... Sungyeol and Seungho-hyung also???” I asked. “Yeah, actually we want to have a date on the park… But, we can’t leave you and Mir alone at home, so we decided to ask you two...” Myungsoo said. “So... I’ll be the single one between two relationships” I said a little bit sad. “Actually, you’re not ‘really pure’ single man” he winked at me, I know he referred this to Mir. “Stop that” I said to him. “Okay” he left.

Myungsoo-Sungyeol and Seungho-Byunghee will have a date in the park… Mir and I will go too, but we’re not a couple… It makes me feel lonely inside. Maybe I have to pretend this like a date, not a real date, and won’t be a real date with Mir. But I always hope that Mir and I will be together, even though it is almost impossible, I can’t just stay like this… Mir, do you feel the same???

------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a long time....

i was very busy....

Comment pleasee....