Chapter 12 - A Good Moment ?

What is Love ?

 

Joon’s POV

“I’m not a coward like you, I admitted that I like him. Unlike you, you always denied that you like Cheolyong” he said and left me alone in the dance room. Seungho-hyung’s words seems rude, but I think about it again, he’s right. What kind of man I am? I’m just a coward who hides his feeling and keeps avoiding the truth. What can I do? Tell him? No way! He will hate me for sure! Keep silent? How if he date someone that isn’t me? My heart will be destroyed into pieces! What should I do?!

“I won’t confess anything, I won’t tell anyone, it can destroy everything. I will be a friend whom he needed. I will make him happy, with that I can pay everything that he already did to me. I won’t be his boyfriend, but I can be his best friend, close best friend” I thought. “But I think I can’t, I like him more than a friend or a brother… how can I?” I thought again. It’s already 8pm! I forgot to go home. Hyebin-noona will be worried, I have to go home! Finally, I left the dance room and go home.

I knocked the door and Hyebin-noona opened it. “Noona, I’m sorry for going home late” I apologized. “It’s okay, Changsunie… where did you go? A date with cutie Mir?” she said and I was blushing. “Noona, stop that. I just practiced in the school” I said. “Dance practice? You must be very tired, I will make you a dinner. Change your clothes and clean up yourself” she said. “Thanks noona” I said and went upstairs. I cleaned myself and ate dinner.

It’s almost 9pm, but I don’t feel sleepy at all. I think about Mir, dreaming about many nice things about him. I want to get closer to him. AH! I have an idea! I will ask him to go out tomorrow… if he wants. I have to try! So, I texted him

To Mir,

Mir! Still wake up?

I waited him hoping he’s still wake up.

From Mir:

I’m still !!! why???

To Mir,

Do you want to hang out tomorrow?

From Mir:

Sure, with who?

To Mir,

Just me, do you want to? I won’t force you if you don’t want to….

From Mir:

I want to, I’d like to! You don’t need to force me, Joonie…

To Mir,

Hehe, in the mall near the school, okay??

From Mir:

Okay….

To Mir,

Good night Mireu…. Have a nice dream ;)

Yes! I’ll go out with Mir tomorrow. I can sleep peacefully now.

Mir’s POV

Joon asked me to go out, I must be dreaming right now. A handsome, rich boy like Joon asked him to go out. It may be a good chance for me to know him closer… it sounds wrong, isn’t it? I like Joon… a little bit. I’m afraid that I will like him more than this. “Think positive, MIR! Joon is your friend and you have to make him happy” my brain told me. I’m sleepy, I need to sleep. Zzzz…..

Good morning world! I opened my eyes and rubbed it. Today is going to be a good day, I’ll hang out with Joon… I walked into bathroom and took a bath. I wore my uniform then ate breakfast. Fortunately my uncle hasn’t woken up yet, I don’t like him. Yesterday he scolded me because I went home late, why did he need to scold me about it? He didn’t even care how my life is. I don’t need him. I have many friends in school, and also there’s Joon who makes my life happier. I’m a lucky person.

I went to school by walking today, my bicycle is broken. I walked on the side of the street. Suddenly I saw an expensive sport car stopped right beside me. The car’s window opened, there’s someone there. “Mireu-yaa! Want to go to school together?” he said and I observed who it is.

“Joon? Is that you?” I asked, is that really Joon? He’s really cool…. “It’s me, come inside” he said. My face was uncontrollably redden, he’s too… I don’t know again… he’s just perfect. Man who drives is incredibly hot. He went outside and walked towards me. He took my hands and led me to his car’s door. He opened it and asked me to sit there. He’s such a gentleman, I can’t say a word. I sit on the front seat next to Joon. He went inside and sat in the driver’s seat. I can’t hide this red face anymore. He looked at me and asked “You didn’t recognize me?” “Not like that!” I declined it and he smiled. That killer smile, I could faint right now. He started to drive.

“Joon, you can drive?” I asked. “Yes, I can” he said while driving. “Your car is cool” I said. “Hehe thanks, my aunt gave it to me” I said. “You’re gorgeous” I said without thinking. “Who? Me?” he asked. “Yes… a man who drives is cool” I said shyly. “Thank you for the compliment” he said. He started to drive with one hand. GOD! He’s soo…. Driving with one hand is too hot for a high school boy. He’s a man with many charms. If I could be his…. WAKE UP! That’s not going to happen. He drove until we reached school’s parking lot. He went outside first then opened the door for me, I can’t help but blushing.

Joon’s POV

I drove him to school…. It’s going to be a good day. He’s so cute, I can’t resist it. Sungyeol appeared from somewhere. “What are you two doing? Both of you in the same car? What is it really?” Sungyeol asked. “Nothing, we met at the street and I drove him here” I said. “Is that right, Cheolyong-ah?” Sungyeol asked. “Ummm, it’s right” Mir answered shyly. Sungyeol’s face looked surprise. He smirked and ran away. What a weird boy…

“Cheolyong-ah, I need to go. Bye!” I said to him. “Bye Changsunie!” he replied with that eye smile. Cute!

Sungyeol’s POV

Changsun drove to school and there’s Mir in it! I have to tell Myungsoo about it. I’m like a detective or something… I opened my cell-phone and searched Myungsoo’s name in it. “Myungsoo-ya! I have good news!” “Huh? What is that?” “Changsun drove Cheolyong to school, Changsun brought his super cool sport car and went to school together with Cheolyongie!” “WHAT! Is that true? I can’t believe it, those two are so…. Unexpected” “Hohoho, I have to observe them like a stalker” “Is it right to gossip about them like this” “Gossiping about them is a good thing, Myungsoo-ya” “It’s up to you, gossip boy” “HAHA! Bye, Myungsoo-ya! I need to be a detective!” “Bye Yeolie my baby, I love you!” “Love you too” I ended the call and went to class. There are Changsun and Cheolyong sit next to each other.

“Hey you lovey-dovey couple!” I teased them. “What are you talking about?” Joon said to me. “Nothing, I just watched some skinship in the parking lot” I said smirking. They were embarrassed and can’t say a word, cute. “Yeol-ah, shut up! Just go!” Changsun said to me. “I know, I know. I should leave you alone with Cheolyongie. Bye! Make a good moment!” I said and left them alone in class. I wonder what are they doing, maybe something interesting will happen….. “Why did I become like a fangirl???” I thought to myself. “Because they’re just too cute of course” I answered it myself while smiling.

-----------------------------------------------

new chapter :) i updated fast hehe.... 

Sungyeol's character is kinda unique, right? it suits his appearance

give your comments and tell me what do you think.....

chapter 13 is in the process, just wait......