Chapter 24 - Secret Admirer

What is Love ?

 

Joon’s POV

“Joon, I already gave you chance… Use it, don’t miss that golden chance” Myungsoo whispered to me.

“Byunghee! Sungyeol and I have to go home, tomorrow we’re going to school, right?” Seungho said. “Ah Babe~~ Why so fast???” Byunghee pouted. Sometimes I feel jealous if I saw them doing aegyo on each other… Calm down, Joon…. I’ll make Mir mine, I can do it, I AM LEE CHANGSUN! “Joonie, I have to go home too…” Mir said. “You can’t…” I pouted. “Why??” he asked. “Because he’s gonna miss you….” Byunghee interrupted, this hyung really…. “Guys, keep practicing hard! Competition will be on 28th, today is 25th, 3 days again….” Seungho said. “Okay, hyung” all of us said. “See you tomorrow at school…” Seungho said. “Be careful on your way, hyung...” I said. “Joon, I’ll leave too...” Mir said to me. “Be careful on your way, don’t trust any stranger on the street. Take care of your health, see you tomorrow” I said. “Joon, you said that like it is for your girlfriend…” Myungsoo said. “Is it wrong?” I blushed. “No, it’s romantic” Sungyeol said. Sungyeol, Seungho-hyung and Mir already left.

“Hyung, you have to go home” I said to Byunghee. “Why? You’re sick of us?” Myungsoo looked so sad. “Not like that…” I said. “Joon, you’re right. Let’s go home, bro” Byunghee said. “Okay” Myungsoo said. They left and I was alone at home. I went back to my bed and thought about something. How will I confess to Mir? How to make him to fall for me? What if he hates me? Don’t think negatively, Joon! I know I can do it, but how? I need to sleep, tomorrow is school day, I need to wake up in the morning.

Mir’s POV

~Morning~

I started the day with smile on my face. I finally relieved because I already told Byunghee-hyung and Sungyeol about my feelings for Joon. I arrived at school early and I opened my locker to take some books. Suddenly, there’s a note falling and I read it.

Bang Cheolyong…..

You’re the sunshine that always shines brightly

You made my day feel so much brighter

You looked so cute even I can’t resist it

Maybe you don’t know who I am, but soon you’ll know it…

See you in the class <3

Who is this?? I was so surprised. This can’t be right! I must be dreaming! I slapped my own face and realized that it wasn’t a dream. Who is this?? See you in the class? It means he’s in the same class with me. But who? I went to the class and nobody was there. Then, they all came one by one. Everyone was already in the class, who’s the sender of that message?? Suddenly, my classmate named Jongup came to me. “Cheolyong cutie, why was it so hard to talk to you…” he said. “What?” I asked. “You’re confused? It’s just too cute to resist” he said and left. I was surprised, his words are the same as in the message… Could it be??? NO! It was just coincidence. I looked so stressed and Joon asked me. “Are you okay? You looked stressed about something” he asked me. “Ah, nothing” I said. When Math class is over, I went to the locker again. There was a note again.

It was so good to see you in the class

See you at the canteen, Cheolyongie ;)

This person again… Who’s this? Jongup? Ah! I don’t know, I was hungry and went to the canteen. I ordered fried rice and tried to find an empty seat. Suddenly, Jongup came and sat next to me. “Uh? Hi...” I said to him, it was a little bit awkward. “Hi, Cheolyongie… it’s nice to see you again” he said and I was a bit confused. “See you at the canteen…. AH! I know it now” I thought to myself. “What are you thinking about?” he asked. Is the sender of the message is really Jongup? I’m not 100% sure, but… maybe it’s right. We talked about random things and it was comfortable now. I think he’s the sender, but… I still like Joon no matter what. Where’s Joon? I didn’t see him, usually we eat together in the canteen. Because Joon’s not here, I just chitchatted with Jongup.

Then Joon came, his face was straight, unlike usual. “Changsun, why are you…?” I asked. “Nothing” he said flatly and left after he bought cola. “Are you angry?” I asked but he already left. What’s wrong with him? “Cheolyong-ah, what’s wrong?” Jongup asked me. “Umm, it’s not a big problem. I gotta go, bye” I said and left.

Joon’s POV

It was already recess time, Mir went to the canteen. I have something to do in class, so I stayed for a while. I wanted to go to canteen to buy cola. But I was stopped because I looked at something. Mir and Jongup chitchatted together, they laughed. Honestly, I don’t really like it. Why? Jealousy? Maybe… I love Mir too much, is it too much? I shouldn’t be so egoistic, but… I just couldn’t take it. I walked and passed them, I bought cola and left quickly. “Changsun, why are you…?” Mir asked me but I wasn’t in a good mood to talk. I’m jealous and fire was burning inside… I just don’t like when Mir having a really good time with someone other than me. “Nothing” I coldly replied. Sorry, Mir… I didn’t mean like that. I was just too jealous at you and Jongup. I’m not his boyfriend, but why was my heart broken. I just sat with a straight face.

I saw my classmate, Zelo sat in the corner of the class, he looked so sad. I came to him. “Hey, why are you sitting in the corner, there’s chair” I said. “No” he said shortly. “You’re having a hard time?” I asked. “Yes” I heard his sobs. “Now get up and tell me what happened to you” I said and he got up. We sat on the chair and started talking. “You have problems?” I asked. “Yes” he said. “What is it?” I asked. “Love problem, jealousy” he said. He had the same problem as me. “Jealousy?” I asked. “You know Jongup right? we’re chair-mates and we often chitchat, joke, and other. I started to like him… but, now… he always talks about Cheolyong. Cheolyong is really cute…. Cheolyong is this… Cheolyong is that….. he said something like that. I just didn’t like it, and I felt jealous. I mean… I like him, but he flirted with other man, I just couldn’t help but felt jealous” he told me. Jongup? Likes Mir? It must be wrong. “Are you sure that Jongup likes Cheolyong?” I asked Zelo. “I’m 99% sure” he said.

It means that I have a rival now. I must not feel jealous… because Mir’s going to be mine. But… I don’t have confidence. I should apologize to Mir because I was answering too cold.

Mir’s POV

I opened my locker and saw a piece of paper again. I read it

Cheolyongie, see you at parking lot

I like you…

A message again… He likes me? who is it? It might be Jongup, let’s see. I went outside and headed to parking lot. Someone honked his car at me, it was Jongup. He brought car, now I think the sender is Jongup 100%. “Cheolyong-ah, come in, I’ll drive you home” Jongup said. “I’m okay, I’ll go home alone” I said. “Just come in” he said. I put my bicycle and went towards his car. “How about my bicycle?” I asked. “It’s easy, just come in” he said. I opened the car’s front door but then someone called me. “Cheolyong-ah!!!” the voice shouted. Who is it? I realized that it was Joonie. “Cheolyong-ah!! There will be a dance practice, we have to go now….” he said. I closed the door and said sorry to Jongup. “Jongup, maybe someday… sorry I have to go” I said to him. “Let’s go, Changsun” I said to him but his expression wasn’t that good. Why?

Joon’s POV

Seungho-hyung gave that info so suddenly, I have to tell Mir. Maybe he’s still in the parking lot. I went there quickly and shouted his name. “Cheolyong-ah!!!” I shouted and finally found him. “Cheolyong-ah!! There will be a dance practice, we have to go now….” I said. He opened someone’s car’s front door. He said something to someone in the driver seat. “Jongup, maybe someday… sorry I have to go” he said. WHAT? Jongup? He asked Mir to go home together? I was burning inside, I was so jealous. Was Jongup trying to flirt with Mir? I can’t take it… Huh… I’m on a bad mood, I don’t want to talk too much…..

-----------------------------------------------------------

updated after a long timeee.....

sorry... i'm such a bad writer :(

comment please if you're still alive.....

i'll update again tonight if i have time....