Chapter 25 - I'm Sorry

What is Love ?

 

Joon’s POV

Why am I so jealous? Ah! I don’t know again…. I’ll avoid everyone, I’m not in a good mood. “Joon, what’s wrong” Mir asked. “I’m not feeling good” I said. “What’s wrong? Tell me” he asked. “You don’t need to know, it’s none of your business” I said coldly. Was I too harsh at him? His eyes got teary… maybe I was too harsh, sorry Mir… I just…. AH! I was so stressed… When we practiced I didn’t talk, I didn’t interact with anyone, just dancing alone. When it’s done, I went home without saying goodbye or anything else.

Mir’s POV

We practiced but Joon didn’t talk, he’s so quiet and just dancing alone. Is he angry? “It’s none of your business” his words passed on my mind and my eyes got teary again. “I’m a terrible person” I thought to myself. When practice was over, he just left without saying goodbye… to me. I felt so empty, usually he says something sweet that make me fall for him once again. But where’s that Joon who I knew?

After Joon left, I went to Seungho-hyung and the others. “Hyung, what happened to Joon?” I asked Seungho-hyung. “I don’t know, he was so strange today” Seungho-hyung said. “Maybe he’s angry” Sungyeol said. “Angry? Because of what?” Myungsoo was confused. “Maybe because of me” I said. “What did you do” Byunghee-hyung asked. “I don’t know but he’s so cold towards me today… I just felt that I was the wrong one….” I cried a bit. “Don’t cry, Mir” Seungho-hyung wiped my tears, usually Joon did it, but he wasn’t here. “Mir, it wasn’t your fault” Sungyeol said. “He won’t hate you, please… don’t cry” Myungsoo said. “I’m scared, what if he hates me, then I’ll lost my best friend. I don’t want that happen…” I cried. “That won’t happen, now stop crying, I’ll drive you home” Seungho-hyung said.

“I’ll bring Mir’s bicycle to his house” Sungyeol said. “Thanks, everyone. You’re the best” I hugged them all. We’re like a family. Seungho-hyung drove me home and I said thanks to him. I entered house and nobody was there, I hope my uncle won’t come back. I was still thinking about Joon. I need to shower to relieve stress.

Joon’s POV

Why does love hurt? Why am I like this? Why did I become so cold towards Mir, the one I really love... I regretted acting like that towards him, because now I felt empty without him. I shouldn’t be like this… this is not the real Lee Changsun. I’m a man, not a coward. I have to apologize first like a man should be. I can’t force Mir to be mine, it’s his life…. He can love everyone in this world, even Jongup. He can love Jongup, and I don’t have right to split them, even though my heart will be shattered into pieces. I gathered my courage and texted Mir.

To Mir,

Sorry…. sorry… sorry… I’m really really sorry…. I was so cold towards you, I was just in a bad mood… Sorry, I’m really sorry. It’s okay if you don’t want to forgive me. Because I was a jerk…. I regretted doing that. I hope you won’t hold grudge against me, -from Idiot joon

From Mir :

I forgave you, Joon. I was thinking that you must be mad because of me. I know I’m lacking. So, stop saying yourself idiot…. You’re not a jerk, Joonie. You’re my friend. I want to see you smile again, I miss your smile

Mir is a…. I can’t describe it… just perfect, that’s why I love him. Mir… I’ll smile again…. Now I need to sleep.

~Morning~

I woke up with a smile and went to school happily. I went to the class and greeted Mir. “Cheolyongie!! Hi!” I greeted and hugged him. “Sorry for yesterday…” I whispered to his ear. “It’s okay, Changsun” he said. As soon as Jongup entered the class, he talked to Mir. I’m jealous, okay… but I can handle it now… Jealousy means that I love Mir, and nobody is going to change it. When Jongup was talking with Mir, I went to Zelo, he still looked gloomy. “Zelo-ya! Don’t be like that, if you’re jealous. That means you love him and nobody’s going to change it. God already decided, if he’s yours, he will be yours. You will be happy…. So, don’t be sad, okay? If you’re lonely, I can introduce you to my friends, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Byunghee-hyung and Seungho-hyung…..” I said. “Seungho-hyung? Yang Seungho-sunbaenim??? You know him? I’m his fan, he’s just gorgeous” Zelo smiled. “Okay, when it’s recess, come with me” I said.

Recess! Woohoo! “Cheolyong-ah! Let’s go to canteen!” I asked him before Jongup ask him. “Okay, Changsunie” he said. “Zelo! Let’s go too!” I said to Zelo. “Okay!” Zelo said. “Zelo, you have to befriend with Cheolyong” I said. “Hi! I hope we become good friends” Cheolyong smiled and shook hands with Zelo. We went to the canteen and met those people, Seungho, Byunghee, Myungsoo, Sungyeol. “Hey guys!” I said to them. “Hey you! Who’s that?” Seungho pointed at Zelo. “We brought a new friend” Mir said. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Zelo. Nice to meet you” Zelo bowed. “You’re tall and cute” Myungsoo said. “I’m tall too” Sungyeol seemed jealous. “Thanks” Zelo said softly. “He said that he’s a fan?” Mir said. “Whose fan?” Seungho asked. “Ummm, Seungho-sunbaenim… I’ve been your fans since I saw you dance, you’re just too cool. I also want to dance, so… I want to join dance club” Zelo said. “Am I that gorgeous? I have a fanboy…. Welcome to our family, Zelo…. You should watch our performance tomorrow at the competition” Seungho said. “YAY!” Zelo was so happy. I was so happy because maybe he can forget about Jongup for a while….

I went back to class with Mir. “Mir, do you like Jongup?” I asked curiously. “No, Joon. He’s just a friend, ordinary friend. You’re still the best!” he smiled. I was relieved, he’s still thinking about me…. it means that I also have chances. Jongup came again and greeted us. Huh…. him again…. It’s okay, Mir’s my friend. When they talked, I went to Zelo and he changed, he’s not sad anymore. “You’re not sad anymore, right?” I asked him. “No, I’m not… No matter what happen, I still like Jongup… and no one can change it, right?” Zelo said. “You’re the best! You’re a man!” I said. “Thanks to you, Changsun” he said. “Ah… I was just trying to help you… I knew that feeling because I had the same problem with you…” I said. “What? Really?” he asked. “Yea… I also got jealous if the one I like was close with other man. But I can handle it right now, and I believe he’ll know about my feeling soon” I smiled.

“Changsun-ah! I can’t solve this question...” Mir called me and pouted. He was so cute like that. “Zelo, I need to help Cheolyongie. I’ll be right back, okay?” I said to Zelo. “Okay, I think I know the one whom you like” Zelo winked and smiled. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

updated again... hehe fast, right?

comment and tell me what you think...

you're still reading this story, right?

i love you all <3