Chapter 19 - Private Teacher

What is Love ?

 

Joon’s POV

“I’m going to give you a private lesson” I said smiling. Yes! I got the chance to see him more. I’ll teach him with all of my heart…. I don’t care about the school work, I only think about what will happen after school. My heart can’t stop beating. I don’t like flirting, it’s not my style. I’m a shy person after all. All I could do is to make him feel comfortable. But it won’t be always good, I know I’ll fall for him deeper and deeper, it’s actually wrong, but it’s the truth. I was infected by Mir-virus…

It was already time to go home, Mir and I secretly went into the dance practice room. We went secretly because we don’t want to get teases from the others, it’s so embarrassing. I opened the practice room’s door and we went in. Finally we’re here…..

Mir’s POV

Finally we’re in the practice room, Joon and I… “Joonie, why don’t we practice now??” I asked him to teach me. “Okay okay…. Which move that is difficult for you?? If I can do it, I’ll teach you until you can do it…” he said nicely. “Too many difficult moves…. I’m sorry if I waste your time…” I apologized. “You won’t waste my time, just say which move…” he said. “This part….” I stopped the music. “Ahhh… this move is actually easy, look at me” he showed me slowly and I was staring at him. “Okay, I’ll try” I tried to do the same move but it ended with a different move and Joon laughed a bit. “You’re so cute, your arms should be like this” he touched my arms and fixed my arm position” I blushed at his touch, his hands were soft. He also fixed my leg position and asked me to do the move again.

I tried again and now it’s a success… “YEAY!!” I shouted, I was happy, I can’t believe that I could learn move quickly with Joon’s help. “Yeah! You did it, Mireuuu” he said to me then hugged me suddenly and my face turned as red as fire. “Now, this part…..” I told him the other move that I couldn’t do. “This part is a little bit difficult but okay….” he said. “Teach me!” I didn’t know why I’m doing aegyo to him. “Cutie boy, now look at me closely. I’ll show the move slowly” he danced slowly. I tried to follow it but it was obviously a failure. “You need to move your waist a little bit” he grabbed my waist and showed the move. My.. God… He held my waist… I just can’t say anything but only blushing. His touch made me feel so light like a feather… WAKE UP! PRACTICE! I snapped from my imagination and continued practicing.

“Okay, now… We’ll dance together from the beginning until the end. Don’t forget about what I taught you…” he said to me. We danced from the beginning of the song until the end and I didn’t make a mistake. It’s all thanks to Joon. I hugged him and said “Thank you, Joonie”

We’re both tired and we decided to take a break. He’s sweating, so… y. Why am I thinking like this? Joon, why are you so y when you sweated??? I took a towel and wiped his sweat, I don’t know what I am doing… my body just moved itself. “Thanks” he said and he offered drink to me. “Thank you” I took the drink and drank it. “You danced well, Mir” he said. “It’s all because of you, thanks a lot” I said smiling. “Your welcome” he smiled. “Joon, you can dance, right?” I asked him suddenly. “Umm, I can…” he said. “Show me your solo dance…. I want to see” I asked him. “What? I can’t do this really well, I’m still learning. I can’t do solo dance” he said. “Do it, I know you can” I gave him courage.

He started to dance, his body moved so lightly and it was so graceful… I can’t stop staring at him. After he finished his dance, I clapped my hands and make an O in my mouth. “Whoaaa!!! Joonie, you’re cool” I told him. “Am I?” he was shy. “Yes! You’re just… handsome” I blurted everything. Did I say a wrong thing? Is handsome is too weird?? “Thanks” he said. “It’s already night! Let’s go home!” I said. “Okay!” he said. I stood up but my legs hurt and I screamed. “ARGH!” I screamed. “Why? Your legs were hurt?” he held my legs and started massaging on it. “It’s because you practiced so hard” he smiled at me. He helped me to stand up and went out from the practice room.

“You don’t bring any bicycle?” he asked. “No, I walked today” I sad. “It means we have to walk together. I can’t leave a little boy going home alone in the night” he held my hand and I smiled. We kept holding hands, his hand is warm. “Mir, am I a bad person?” he asked. “No, you’re far from it. You’re nice and caring. Why did you ask that?” I said. “Nothing, I was just asking” he said. “How do you think of me?” I asked. “You’re the cutest creature in this world hehe…” he replied. “Cute?” I asked. “Your smile is pretty, you know…” he pinched my cheeks.

“Mir, do you want to stay in my house tonight?” he asked. WHAT? STAY? HIS HOUSE? I blushed instantly. “Why? You don’t want to? I mean tomorrow is holiday, right? I was so lonely at night… your uncle isn’t at home, right?” he begged. “Umm… but...” I was hesitated at first. “Please say yes….” he begged more. “Okay” I accepted it. “YEAY!!” he hugged me because he’s happy. I will sleep in his house, now he hugs me… Joon… We’re not supposed to be this close, even though I want to…. I want to have you, Joon…..

Joon’s POV

YEAY! He’s going to stay with me tonight. Again, I got a chance to get closer to him. Mir, I know you like someone… but I already loved you, I just can’t throw this feeling away, if only you knew…

“Mir, we arrived!” I said and knocked the door. Hyebin-noona opened the door. “Welcome Home” she said. “Hello, noona” Mir bowed at her. “Little Mir, you’re coming too??” she asked excited. “He’ll stay here tonight, I kind of ask him to…” I said shyly. “Mir will stay HERE??? Is that right?” she was too excited. “Yes, noona. Joon asked me…” Mir said. “What’s going on? Who’s there?” a voice came from upstairs, it sounds so familiar. “What’s happening?” another voice came from upstairs too. “Mir’s going to stay here tonight!!!!” Hyebin-noona shouted. “Noona, don’t…..” I warned her. “Who’s there?” Mir asked from the downstairs.

“I’m Changsun’s cousin” someone walked downstairs. WAIT! Is that Myungsoo??? “Myungsoo-ya??? Why are you in here?” I asked surprised. “Cheolyong, why are you here also?” Myungsoo asked, Mir was more surprised. “Ummm” Mir couldn’t answer. “Noona, who’s the Mir you were talking about??” Myungsoo asked. NO!!! Noona… don’t tell him who’s Mir. “Mir is him” she pointed at Cheolyong a.k.a Mir. “He’s Cheolyong, my friend at school. How can his name changed into Mir??” he asked. AH… I will die. “I don’t know, Changsun always calls him Mir” she said and Mir was embarrassed. Myungsoo made an O on his mouth. “Cheolyong, you’re here?? Why did you visit?” Byunghee appeared from somewhere. “Ummm, it was Joon who asked me to stay here..” Mir said. “Joon?? Who is Joon?” Myungsoo asked. “I mean Changsun!” Mir corrected it, we’re doomed….

“Mir?? Joon?? Nickname?” Byunghee asked. “Maybe….” Hyebin-noona said. Myungsoo was smirking then, I knew what he thought…. “Changsun-ah! Cheolyongie! You’re using nickname just for each other???” Myungsoo was too excited. “Huh…. I can’t hide it anymore….” I sighed. “So, that was right???” Byunghee asked. “Yes” I replied shortly. Mir can’t speak and his cheeks got redder. “WHOA!!! Are you two dating?” Byunghee’s question made me got shocked. “AH! NO!” I denied. “Are you lying??” Myungsoo smirked. “No! We didn’t lie” Mir said. “But usually, a couple calls each other by a nickname…..” Byunghee made it worse. “It… was… just…. because….” I stuttered because I couldn’t think clearly, my face was already blushing. “It’s just because…. he’s special” I just said anything that passed in my mind. I said it honestly without thinking…. 

---------------------------------------

updated again..... 

It's pretty fast, right?

My exam results are better than i expected...

I got 100 on civic education and 97 on physics and french YEAY!!!

the other results were also good.... it's all thanks to my suscribers for giving me support... I LOVE YOU ALL

How do you think about this chapter??? Comment please...