Blood IX

Bitten

 

“Woah. So this is how the [human] world looks like. Advanced technology and fashionable clothing.” The tall guy finds the shooting equipment in the studio amazing, and the outfits for the photo shoot nice. He had been going around, inspecting every single corner of the studio like a giant kid, causing Sooyoung to frown and sigh.

 

“Now, now, Yunho oppa. Please behave like a grown up and stay in your seat quietly. To be finding these amazing, how long did you stay in the academy?” The frustrated girl grabs the collar of the guy and drags him back to their waiting area, forcing him to sit down

 

“Since birth.”

 

“Which is how many years?”

 

“Erm… According to the [human] calendar, I should be 26 now.”

 

“Okay. Now, behave like a 26 years old and sit here quietly while we are working.” Sooyoung sighed before turning around to the crewmembers. “Is BoA ssi here yet?”

 

“No. She called, saying that she will be late due to personal reason.” One of the crew replied.

 

“Who’s that?” Yunho asked, getting interested in the mentioned girl suddenly.

 

“A friend.” Sooyoung replied and walked away, stationing herself behind the camera. Yoona is already sitting on the sofa needed for the photo shoot, ready for the shoot to start. “Let’s get started first. Yoongie, ready?” Yoona nodded and the shoot commenced. Yunho stares in amazement, as the shoot continues, until a short figure came into the studio and distracted him.

 

“H… Hello. I’m sorry for being late.” The petite girl apologized instantly upon reaching.

 

“It’s okay. Go and get change quickly. I’m almost done with Yoongie’s part.” Sooyoung pats the girl on her head gently.

 

“I… I’m older than you, Sooyoung ssi.” The petite girl sighed, pouting slightly.

 

“Sorry. Because you’re small so I keep forgetting.” Sooyoung teased, earning a smack on her shoulder. “Ow. Okay sorry. Go and get change now, BoA ssi.”

 

“Araso.” BoA nodded, as she rushed to Yunho’s side to put down her things and into the changing room to get changed.

 

“Soo!” Yunho ran to the tall girl immediately.

 

“What? I’m busy here so kindly go away for a moment.”

 

“… Araso.” Sighing, Yunho walks away and sits down at his seat again. His eyes eventually drifted towards the changing room, and he stares at the door intensely as though he’s trying to bore holes in it. Somehow, his expression turns brighter the instant the door open and the girl inside came out. His eyes are fixated on the girl throughout the whole photo shoot and a smirk appears on his face eventually. His gaze continues to fix on the girl, until the girl went into the changing room again.

 

“Okay. What is it?” Sooyoung came, ignoring the smirk on the guy’s face.

 

“That tiny girl. Who’s she?” Yunho asked.

 

“BoA. Why?”

 

“I don’t know. She smells so nice.”

 

“She’s a AB. Of course she smells nice. But let me warn you. Don’t you dare touch her...” Sooyoung threatened. “You won’t bear to anyway.”

 

“Why won’t I?”

 

“You know who am I, don’t you?”

 

“Yes of course. Choi Sooyoung. The monster that never let go of the prey she sets her eyes on, and never fail to kill off whoever obstruct her course.”

 

“Well, she’s a AB. If I don’t even bear to kill her, will you?”

 

“True.”

 

“You… Interested in her?”

 

“W… What? N… No! Of course not. Sh… She’s a human and I… We are different.”

 

“Too fake. Oh well. If you bear to, you can let her become like us. It’s a painful process though. Something that you won’t understand. The exact reason why I went crazy in the first place and became the MONSTER.”

 

“… I don’t… think I want to do that.” Yunho sighed.

 

“Oh? I guess you’re admitting that you’re interested in her.”

 

“W… Wait. What? When d.. did I…” Yunho became flustered. “…. O… Okay. I admit. I don’t know why but I want to know her more after seeing her. I became interested even before she came, okay? Just by hearing her name…”

 

“Aww. Our Principal is in love. HA!” Sooyoung teased. She smirks when she saw the two girls approaching them, and she elbowed Yunho, getting him to stand up for a formal introduction. “BoA ssi! BoA ssi! Come over quickly.”

 

Hearing that, BoA increased her speed slightly and stopped in front of Sooyoung, wondering about the urgency, which turns out to be nothing serious at all.

 

“BoA ssi, this is Yunho oppa. He came to visit us and will be staying with us for a while.” Sooyoung pointed to the tall guy beside her as she did the introduction. BoA stares blankly for a moment, before offering her hand for a shake. Yunho hesitated to hold her hand at first, but did it eventually after getting a jab from Sooyoung.

 

“H.. Hello. I’m Kwon BoA. Nice to meet you.” BoA bowed as she shook his hand lightly.

 

“Hi. I’m Yunho. Nice to meet you.” Yunho replied. He sounded surprisingly calm, but Sooyoung knows that he’s actually being all excited and nervous inside. Without even realizing it, Yunho held on to BoA’s hand tightly and Sooyoung chuckles at the sight of that.

 

“E.. Erm, Y… Yunho ssi…” BoA pulls her hand gently.

 

“O.. Oh! C.. I.. I’m sorry.” Yunho let go of her hand quickly and stuffs his hands into his pockets nervously. His cheeks are seriously red and he feels warm suddenly.

 

What’s going on? Yoona stares at Sooyoung with a confused look.

 

Someone is interested in BoA~

 

Oh? Really?

 

Just look at him. He’s blushing so much. Hahaha~

 

Shouldn’t you be jealous…?

 

Why?

 

You-

 

OH! Erm.. Erm… “Hey, want to grab something to eat?” Sooyoung diverted from the topic immediately, trying to be as calm as possible. She peeks at Yoona for a moment, trying to see her expression and realize that the girl is looking at her with a confused expression on her face.

 

Youngie…

 

“I’m hungry. Can we go now?” Sooyoung asked, peeking at Yoona a few times as she speaks.

 

“Why are you rushing all of the sudden?” Yunho stares at her.

 

Youngie…

 

“I’m hungry. VERY hungry.” Sooyoung replied.

 

Last warning, Youngie.

 

“Can we, like, go now?” Sooyoung hurried them again, as she grabbed her camera bag and went out without replying Yoona at all. The doe-eye girl is obviously fuming, at how her friend ignore her on purpose without any reason. She stomps out from the studio, surprising Yunho and BoA.

 

“… Did we do something wrong…? She seems to be angry…” Yunho turns around while asking, to realize that the only one left standing beside him is BoA. He blushed instantly and looked away. “W… We should go… out now… Those two must… must be waiting…” With that, he walks out quickly, with BoA following behind shortly after. The two came out, to find that only Sooyoung is standing there. Yoona is nowhere to be seen. “… Where’s Yoona?”

 

“… O… Oppa… What to do…? I made her angry…” Sooyoung grabs Yunho’s sleeve nervously as she looks in the direction towards their house. Yoona probably went home. “Will she ignore me for the rest of my life? What if she moves away? I… It’s my first time seeing her that angry, oppa. How…?” This girl is obviously scared of any possible negative consequences of this.