Blood I

Bitten

 

The crimson red eyes sparkle at the sight of the dark red liquid trickling down from that worn out body. A glass was fetched to contain the liquid as fast as possible, not wanting to waste too much of it. As the dark figure drinks from that glass, the color of the eyes faded and the eyeballs turns gold slowly. A sign to show that energy is coming back.


“I still prefer AB.” The figure takes a sip of the red liquid again and smirks. “But it’s so rare.”

 

“Don’t be fussy. A and B are good too.” Another person hissed.


“I’m not being fussy. I’m just saying that it’s better. A and B are good too, but AB is better.”
 

“Whatever. Just remember to clean up after you’re done. I don’t want the police to come fussing around with their useless acts.”
 

“Araso.”

-----

“Smile a bit. Yes. That’s good. Alright…. Now, lift your chin a little. Yes, yes. Good job. Okay! We’re done.” The photographer clapped happily. After a day of tiring photo shoot, it’s finally done. The new model is talented but inexperienced. Her expressions are perfect but she couldn’t get used to the camera and poses.


“Thank you for your hard work. I’m sorry for causing so many troubles for you guys.” The model bowed politely, flashing a beautiful smile at the crew. The crew couldn’t help but to smile too after seeing that smile of hers. That’s one of her charms. A smile that can make others smile too. She bows again and walks away, to pack her stuffs and go home. As she’s packing, she could feel a hand on her waist suddenly.


“You did a good job today.” It’s the director. His hand tickles her side playfully, making her uncomfortable.


“Thank you.” She replies, moving away carefully so she won’t offend the guy. “I shall get going then.”
 

“Want to have dinner together?” The director grabs her wrist before she can leave and asked with a grin. A grin of a ert to be more exact.


“I’m sorry…. I have something on.” She replied calmly, and removed her wrist from his grip. However, he refuses to give up. He grabbed her forearm this time and asked again, now with a threatening smile that makes her gulp.


“I need her to do something for me, director so she can’t go with you.” Just then, the photographer came and helped her get away. The director could only walked away, speechless. The photographer signaled to her to follow him and both of them went out of the studio together. After making sure that they aren’t in the director’s field of vision, they drop their act.


“Thanks for helping me.” The girl bowed at the photographer politely as she thanked him.


“No problem. Be careful of that guy. I worked with him a few times before and found out that he’s a big ert. He will go for people like you. The inexperienced and innocent ones.” The photographer replied, sighing slightly. “Your name is….”


“I.. I’m Kwon BoA.”


“Oh. Right. Sorry but my memory is kind of bad. BoA ssi, you did a good job today. The photos came out really great. Almost no Photoshop needed.”


“A.. Ah thank you…” BoA bowed again, blushing slightly.


“Your back is going to break if you keep bowing. Alright then, see you next time. If that’s possible.” With that, the photographer turns to leave. BoA bowed again and bid goodbye to him, turning around to leave in a different direction. The moment she turns her back on him, he turns around again to stare at her, smirking slightly.

…..

“You seem to be in a good mood.”
 

“I found a AB today.”
 

“So you’re going to attack?”
 

“That’s a problem though. She’s such a sweet and innocent girl. I don’t really bear to attack her.”
 

“Oh? Are you the ruthless monster I used to know?”
 

“What? I will show you the photos for the photo shoot next time, when the magazine comes out. She has this aura that makes people loves her. Well, except for the erted director that wants to bring her to bed.”
 

“So are you smiling because you found a AB, or are you smiling because you are thinking of that girl?”
 

“A bit of both? I bet you will smile too when you see her smile.”
 

“We will see about that.”