Blood XVI

Bitten

 

[A/N] Poor Yunho oppa? XD
-----_____-----

The tall guy sits outside the studio quietly as he stares at the album in his hand. He flips through the photo book, admiring each picture to the fullest extent. He didn’t even realize that he’s smiling when he looks through the photo book.


“It’s here, isn’t it? The letters on the building look the same as those on the piece of paper.” Just then, his ears start to pick up some voices and he knows exactly who are those people, judging from the language they are using.


“There are so many rooms here! How are we going to find her?”


“We are vampires! We have speed. Let’s just speed through every room to look for her.”


“Sooyoung… Yoona… Come to the company immediately. They’re here.” Yunho dialed a number and whispered into the phone using Korean, before knocking on the door and entering the studio. “I’m sorry. Can I watch the practice?” He asked the staffs politely, with an additional killer smile. The staffs are hesitant for a moment but the petite girl requested them to allow him to stay inside, and her request is granted almost immediately. “Thank you.” Yunho bowed and sat down on the floor, while the petite girl goes back to her dance practice.

-----

“W… What the…” The vampires groaned when they find themselves being flung into a dark alley suddenly. They didn’t even know what happened. They were loitering around the company building, in search of the targeted girl, but they felt a force pulling on the back of their collars and soon, they are in the dark alley. “Whoever this is… It’s damn fast…”


“Could it be the Principal?”


“Yah! Whoever you’re, show yourself!” The one with crushed arms shouted. A shadow appears in front of them and it becomes clearer as it comes closer to them.


“Hi~” The doe-eye girl smiled at them as she greets them.


“It… It’s you?! You can understand us?!” The vampires got a shock when they can understand the girl suddenly.


“Well of course. Congrats to you for getting to know such important information before your death. Too bad that you won’t be able to convey it to the rest of your group.” Yoona replied, still smiling as she takes small steps towards the vampires.


“It’s five against one, girl. Don’t be so cocky.”


“I’m fine with five against one. Come on. Let’s end this quickly. I have work to do.” With that, Yoona started running towards them. Obviously they can see her movements clearly, as she has no speed at all. They even laughed, but the laughter stops when one of them gets drag towards the girl suddenly. “Why are you laughing? Because I’m slow?” Yoona asked, a hand on the neck of the vampire. None of them saw how he gets into her grip. None of them know why he flew towards her suddenly.


“W… With your speed, we can easily take you down!” The vampire screamed in reply, as he attempted to attack her with speed. However, she caught his arm easily and twisted it, breaking it without effort. “Urghhhh!!!!! M… My arm!!”


“I’m not fast, but my eyes are pretty well accustomed to speed even faster than yours. Your vampire stunts won’t work on me.” After saying that, Yoona drove a punch into his stomach and he could feel that his internal organs are getting crushed. “But my strength will work on you, weaklings.”


“G… Guys… H… H… Help…” Having much difficulty, the vampire managed to send out a SOS message to his group. The rest of the group exchange glances for a moment, before charging at the doe-eye girl together. However, even before they can get near, they are send flying back to the end of the alley by something else.


“I forget to tell you. I’m not alone, you know. Don’t you remember that I’m with another girl the other time?” Yoona smirks when she sees the confused and scared look on the face of the vampires. “Time to end this. I’m dragging it too much, aren’t I?”


“Yea, Yoongie.” A dark figure appears beside the doe-eye girl suddenly. Both of them look at each other and grin grimly at the vampires.

-----

“Thanks for your hard work~” The petite girl bowed as she thanks the staffs while exiting from the studio with the tall guy. “Why are you still holding that album, Yunho ssi?”


“H… Huh? I’m… I’m bored… So I… I’m just looking through it…” Yunho blushed slightly, not daring to look at the girl.


“You don’t have to wait for me daily, Yunho ssi.” The girl sighed, feeling bad for letting the guy wait for her here daily.


“I say that you’re in danger, didn’t I? I have to make sure you’re safe.” Yunho replied firmly. “R… Remember… You say that you will sign this for me….” He added, blushing again.


“Hehe. Araso. I will.” The girl giggles, snatching the album over playfully.
 

“Yunho oppa! BoA ssi~!” Just then, two girls appear in front of them, waving happily at them.
 

“Sooyoung ssi! Yoona ssi!” BoA smiles as she runs over to give the two girls a hug. “Why are you here?”
 

“Erm… We just finish our work nearby so we thought we should come over to find the two of you and have Yunho oppa to treat us to a meal.” Sooyoung replied, smirking at Yunho. Yunho understood what she means by finish their work and he chose to ignore the last part of the sentence.
 

“I see. Let’s go home and eat.” Yunho said, putting his arms around the shoulders of the two younger girls. “Eliminated all of them?”


“Yea of course. Such weaklings aren’t difficult at all, Principal. Now, don’t pretend that you didn’t hear what I say earlier. I almost got scarred by those blood and I demand food as compensation.” Sooyoung smiled, as sweetly as possible, but Yunho knows that it’s supposed to be a threatening smile. Obviously she cannot show a threatening and grim smile in front of the petite girl for no reason. Yoona did the same type of smile as she nods, pressurizing the guy.

 

“… Yah. Now that the two of you are together, you’re ganging up on me?” Yunho sighed.

 

“We will still gang up on you even if we’re not together. Right, Yoongie?” Sooyoung smirks.

 

“Yea~!” Yoona agreed happily.

 

“I… I’m hungry, Yunho ssi…” BoA added, with a shy smile.

 

“Not you too, BoA ssi…?” Yunho smacks his own forehead and the three girls laughed, tugging on his sleeves at the same time. “A… Araso! I will treat you, okay? Let’s go.”

 

“Yay~!” The two younger girls cheered and hugged the petite girl together, before locking arms with her from both sides and skipping down the corridor.

 

“YAH! Wait for me!” Yunho shouted, running behind them quickly.